Racist Woke Mob Votes To End Confederate Flag Day

And back on topic. Every ethnic group is allowed, nay ENCOURAGED to celebrate their heritage and history, without and judgment what or how they celebrate.

Except one. White people. We get push back.

As long as the GOP buys into this anti-white racism, this country will continue to go to shit.
Anti white racism my ass. Nobody thinks whites are inferior and no one is in a position to discriminate against them. God will not be amused by your position.

Your lies are noted and dismissed. The ending of Confederate Flag day is discrimination against white people. I will be happy to defend my actions before God.

I hope he lets me watch you defend yours.
My tolerance and love for all people and help for the unfortunate? You're going to roast pal. God is not amused by racism and willful ignorance.

You have racist rules for white people, that you do not apply to anyone else.

That is you being racist and you not loving white people.

I just want white people to have the same rights to celebrate their heritage and history, as everyone else.

The more you oppress us, the more pushback you will get.

Why do you want racial violence, strife and hatred?

And back on topic. Every ethnic group is allowed, nay ENCOURAGED to celebrate their heritage and history, without and judgment what or how they celebrate.

As long as the GOP buys into this anti-white racism, this country will continue to go to shit.
Anti white racism my ass. Nobody thinks whites are inferior and no one is in a position to discriminate against them. God will not be amused by your position.

Your lies are noted and dismissed. The ending of Confederate Flag day is discrimination against white people. I will be happy to defend my actions before God.

I am white and I think that any celebration of Confederate flags and values is a total insult to minorities and should be muted. It's 160 years ago for crying out loud get used to it. Lol. Now it is simply a racist symbol. Just rejoin the real world and improve yourself.

Other white people obviously disagree with you.

Why do you and/or "minorities" have the right to stop those white people from celebrating what they want?

What other groups, have their celebrations of their history or heritage questioned or attacked like this?

I am white and I think that any celebration of Confederate flags and values is a total insult to minorities and should be muted. It's 160 years ago for crying out loud get used to it. Lol. Now it is simply a racist symbol. Just rejoin the real world and improve yourself.

Why do you and/or "minorities" have the right to stop those white people from celebrating what they want?

What other groups, have their celebrations of their history or heritage questioned or attacked like this?
Sorry I haven't seen any celebrations or attacks on whiteness lol. Just racists and attacks on minorities like the Confederate flag. The only actual spike in violence has been against blacks Jews gays Muslims and now Asians for crying out loud...

My tolerance and love for all people and help for the unfortunate? You're going to roast pal. God is not amused by racism and willful ignorance.

I just want white people to have the same rights to celebrate their heritage and history, as everyone else.

Are you kidding Germans English Scott's friends albanians all have celebrations of their heritage. Not the racist feelings of superiority because of their whiteness for Christ's sake.

Sorry I haven't seen any celebrations or attacks on whiteness lol. Just racists and attacks on minorities like the Confederate flag. The only actual spike in violence has been against blacks Jews gays Muslims and now Asians for crying out loud...

I did not say "whiteness". That was you being dishonest to dodge the point I actually DID make.

You decided to dodge, because you realized that my point was so obviously and strongly RIGHT, that you could not disagree without looking like a racist hack.

I asked two questions. YOu did not answer either of them, because any real answer boils down to you admitting that you support discrimination and oppression of white people based on their race.

Are you kidding Germans English Scott's friends albanians all have celebrations of their heritage. Not the racist feelings of superiority because of their whiteness for Christ's sake.

That you do not try to shut down ALL white history and heritage celebrations yet, does not change the fact that you are operating a two tier system, one set of rules for white people and another, more generous set of rules for everyone else.

BASED ON RACE.

Do you want to address the obvious racism of your position now, or do you want to play dumb some more?

[/QUOTE]

Like?

Smfh.

You are the only ones who have had rights since this country was founded.

You go to far with the comedy.

I should be asking you that, because that is what we have been given since we came to these shores.

Like?

Smfh.

I should be asking you that, because that is what we have been given since we came to these shores.
[/QUOTE]

Said the leftard ignoring the generations of white people fighting and dying for his black ass.

I wish I could travel in time and show people back in the day, what their hard work and sacrifice would lead to.

It would be funny to watch them cry tears of despair.

Like?

Smfh.

Said the leftard ignoring the generations of white people fighting and dying for his black ass.

Said the Right wing Jackass ignoring the generations of white people fighting and lying against my black ass.

I wish I could travel in time and show people back in the day, what their hard work and sacrifice would lead to.

Yep us still fighting racist just like you today.

You're right, because they would be thinking the same shit that went on in 1921 is still happening in 2021.

Like?

Smfh.

Said the Right wing Jackass ignoring the generations of white people fighting and lying against my black ass.

You're right, because they would be thinking the same shit that went on in 1921 is still happening in 2021.

What "generations of white people fighting and lying against your black ass"?

This country has had a bi-partisan consensus in favor of civil rights since before I was born.

I've mentioned that, yes there were and are ACTUAL REAL RACISTS, who have no voice in national policy. I've mentioned that there were times in the past when ACTUAL REAL RACISTS did have power and use it to fight for their agenda.

What more do you want me to say about them, that is relevant to any current event or issue discussion?

Like?

Smfh.

This country has had a bi-partisan consensus in favor of civil rights since before I was born.

Who was the Civil War fought against? Asians.

Who was the Civil Rights Movement fought against? Hispanics.

Who are the folks fighting against police reform today? Iranians.
I've mentioned that, yes there were and are ACTUAL REAL RACISTS, who have no voice in national policy.

Bullshit.
I've mentioned that there were times in the past when ACTUAL REAL RACISTS did have power and use it to fight for their agenda.

There are plenty who still have it today.
What more do you want me to say about them, that is relevant to any current event or issue discussion?

I don't need you to say shit, because I already know.

Like?

Smfh.

I've mentioned that, yes there were and are ACTUAL REAL RACISTS, who have no voice in national policy.

Bullshit.
I've mentioned that there were times in the past when ACTUAL REAL RACISTS did have power and use it to fight for their agenda.

This nation has had a bi-partisan consensus in favor of equal rights for blacks since before I was born. YOur pretense otherwise is you playing a silly game.

You pretend that your enemies are dangerous violent thugs, and thus you must be soooo brave to stand up against them, all the while knowing that we are law abiding and peaceable types, the kind you WANT to see walking behind you at night.

Like?

Smfh.

Bullshit.

This nation has had a bi-partisan consensus in favor of equal rights for blacks since before I was born. YOur pretense otherwise is you playing a silly game.

i didn't before I was born and we still have those with the mindset of the anti-black folks still today.
You pretend that your enemies are dangerous violent thugs, and thus you must be soooo brave to stand up against them, all the while knowing that we are law abiding and peaceable types, the kind you WANT to see walking behind you at night.

No they aren't violent thugs anymore, we don't have to worry about being lynched anymore. The police are used today to do the dirty work, politicians are used today to do the dirty work.

Like?

Smfh.

I've mentioned that, yes there were and are ACTUAL REAL RACISTS, who have no voice in national policy. I've mentioned that there were times in the past when ACTUAL REAL RACISTS did have power and use it to fight for their agenda.

bipartisan support of civil rights, ha.
CfDvECe.jpg

"The Arkansas House on Thursday overwhelmingly approved a proposal to end a day that commemorates the Confederate flag. The majority-Republican House voted 80-7 for legislation to abolish Confederate Flag Day, which is designated as the Saturday before Easter. The bill now heads to the majority-Republican Senate for a vote. The top Republican in the House, Rep. Austin McCollum, sponsored the measure and noted Confederate Flag Day was enacted in response to the 1957 desegregation of Little Rock Central High School. Gov. Asa Hutchinson said in a statement the measure makes sense to him and he plans to sign it if it reaches his desk."

Why won't they leave the Confederacy alone?? Haven't they already defeated them?? Why does the racist woke mob continue to attack the patriotism and honor of the Confederacy?? It was bad enough when these people forced legislators to change the symbolic meaning of one of the stars on the state's flag from honoring the Confederacy to honoring a bunch of subhuman savage native Americans...now these folks are doing away with Confederate day??

This is outrageous....Confederate Day is easily one of the most sacred days in the history of Arkansas...People have celebrated that day for generations or at least until those uppity darkies started attending schools with real Americans.....

View attachment 480545
Another racist Troll thread.
How would you feel if blacks had a 'Whites Get Fucked' day?
You mean every day in this country.

You can have your Italian and Greek etc festivals, you can't have a white festival that's ridiculous. Lol. Whites are doing just fine, they have 10 times the wealth of blacks. Guess what, there is systemic racism. There is also a screw job for regular people after 40 years of this GOP giveaway to the rich and propaganda for the rest. Racism is believing another races inferior and discriminating against them. Nobody thinks whites are inferior or are able to discriminate against them.

You can have your Italian and Greek etc festivals, you can't have a white festival that's ridiculous. Lol. Whites are doing just fine, they have 10 times the wealth of blacks. Guess what, there is systemic racism. There is also a screw job for regular people after 40 years of this GOP giveaway to the rich and propaganda for the rest. Racism is believing another races inferior and discriminating against them. Nobody thinks whites are inferior or are able to discriminate against them.
Pull your head out of your ass and take a breath of reality!!!!

Blacks have always, ALWAYS gotten MORE than me! THEY are the ones that are 10 times wealthier than me!! Always have been!!

Blacks get BRAND NEW VEHICLES every 2-3 years..........I drive the cheapest USED vehicles I can get, until they are undrivable!

Blacks get FREE MONEY from the government with NO questions asked! I CAN'T GET A PILE OF DOGSHIT from the government, much less a FUCKING PENNY!!!!

Blacks live in nice houses................while I've ALWAYS had to live in the cheapest apartment I can find!!

Blacks are always wearing tons of gold jewelry, spending $500 on ONE fucking pair of shoes, $400 on a fucking HAIRCUT, and god knows how much on their designer clothes and GOLD TEETH!!!! While I have to REPAIR MY CLOTHES so I can wear them until they literally disintegrate in the wash!!!!

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TELL ME THAT BLACKS HAVE IT WORSE THAN WHITES IN THIS COUNTRY, BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT DEMOCRAT LIES!!!!!

Like?

Smfh.

bipartisan support of civil rights, ha.
CfDvECe.jpg

Correct. In the early 60s. the democratic party finally gave up the ghost and ended it's political alliance with southern racists.

The GOP, of course, was already there, and continued to support civil rights.

Thus leaving the actual racists, without a voice in national politics.

White racists anyways.

That has been the state of affairs since.

What part of that is too hard for you to understand?

SOME white people can have SOME heritage, if it is approved of by white liberals and/or minorities.

Other groups, don't have to worry about offending others, they are allowed to celebrate who ever or what every they want.

That is not equality. That is being discriminated against.

AND to remind you, this is just ONE example of the problem.

Forum List

Back