Racist Woke Mob Votes To End Confederate Flag Day

Close your eyes, think about statistics and imagine what America would look like without any darkies....I know what you see when you do...until you don't see that you will have that scary RACISM you manifest and foster.
Imagine what would happen to nations like Japan if their population was suddenly comprised of 35% darkies?
35%! That would end Japan. We have only 12% and look at the trouble they cause
Jesus you two are pathetic. Dumb and dumber here solving the worlds problems. Idiots
US has 13% of which approximately 9% only vote Democrat and then complain that nothing has changed in my 40 years on this Earth. We Jews are just as bad…most of us anyway.

I've heard the liberal arguments for Jews voting Democrat but for a group that generally loves education I can't fathom how they can be so ignorant so as to vote for Democrats.

We Jews are our own worst enemy

But why? A culture with so many positive attributes: family oriented, education focused, hard-working, and ... But votes Democrat, the one big flaw.

Doesn’t sound like you understand the aspects of the Dems policies that they find attractive. Have you tried asking?
I have to ask my own family and friends and myself? Would you say that to a black person? You're a piece of work. You do realize I am Jewish, right? Belong to a Temple and such.
You are part of the Republican base because you are apolitical so you can be ignorant enough to believe GOP garbage propaganda. Wake up and snap out of it.

It's time you got off of welfare and got a job. Wake up and snap to it, those garbage cans aren't going to empty themselves.

He is a retired ex teacher. Worked for the Govt his entire life.
I dont see the other side lifting a finger to curry favor with the black community.
If by "lift a finger" and "curry favor" you mean pander and lie for 100 years, then yes, that may be the way to get the black community.
It means engaging and trying to do something that the community cares about
After 40 years of giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else, it's time to join the modern world with a living wage Te

Healthcare daycare cheap college and ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich for a change. And getting some debate on the crap GOP internet garbage. And Fox for that matter especially prime time omg. Rupert Murdock is a total scumbag and killing America. He also leads the charge against Megan MarkleIn the UK and Diana. he is not allowed to control a TV station anywhere else. A total disgrace.

You can't have a welfare state and unlimited legal and illegal immigration.

We are crashing and burning as a nation and a culture.
Was crashing and burning the stigma of white supremacy

I dont see the other side lifting a finger to curry favor with the black community.
If by "lift a finger" and "curry favor" you mean pander and lie for 100 years, then yes, that may be the way to get the black community.
After 40 years of giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else, it's time to join the modern world with a living wage Te

Healthcare daycare cheap college and ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich for a change. And getting some debate on the crap GOP internet garbage. And Fox for that matter especially prime time omg. Rupert Murdock is a total scumbag and killing America. He also leads the charge against Megan MarkleIn the UK and Diana. he is not allowed to control a TV station anywhere else. A total disgrace.

Close your eyes, think about statistics and imagine what America would look like without any darkies....I know what you see when you do...until you don't see that you will have that scary RACISM you manifest and foster.
Imagine what would happen to nations like Japan if their population was suddenly comprised of 35% darkies?
Jesus you two are pathetic. Dumb and dumber here solving the worlds problems. Idiots
US has 13% of which approximately 9% only vote Democrat and then complain that nothing has changed in my 40 years on this Earth. We Jews are just as bad…most of us anyway.
Yea because if we had been voting Republican for the last 40yrs things would be great. Smfh. That would be like black folks voting for Bull Connor in the 60s.
How about you hold both parties accountable and switch it up? Democrats have been screwing the black community so far as I can see. Doesn't mean Republicans would not but give them a shot.
Since the 60s statistics show they black folks do better under Dem Presidents.
Really? Then why is BLM burning down cities.

What president has signed a police reform bill?

Why do we need DEI and Affirmative Action and I don't mean just presidents.

Why was AA creates and who.benefits the most from it?

I mean local representatives. Voting for Elijah Cummings for 40 consecutive years did wonders for Baltimore.

Cummings was just a part of the Government. You have the Mayor, City Council, County Reps and the Governor to deal with. So he can't overstep any of them.

If you want to stick with one party, OK but why not vote in different people from that party?

I agree if they are doing the job, next.
So you agree that voting for the same people over and over again stupid, right? You need to hold people accountable regardless of party. Wow we agree.
What conservative policies has the GOP written or advocated for -- but didn't pass that you are upset about??

So now you answer a question with a question.
Seems as tho most of the whining from conservatives is not really policies based....just more about their feelings and how they think the GOP isn't doing enough to stop time and return things back to the good ole days...except they can't tell you when those good ole days were without sounding like morons..
--- More policing in cities vs. defunding the police
--- Stop and Frisk
--- Accountability of where the funds go that go into say Baltimore

What is defunding the police?

White Supremacy? What the fuck are you talking about?
Now you are playing dumb.
he plays but it comes naturally for you.

...but you are naturally smart, lol.
I am a Jew so yes.

Ashkenazi Jews, who make up 80% of the Jews in the world today, have, on average, the highest IQs of any ethnic group in the world.

That is something worthy of being proud of.

Man, the global average is 79.1? Ouch.
I am more or less kidding but stats are stats. Jews are pretty successful. And Biff_Poindexter guess what we don't do? We don't kill one another constantly and consistently. We help one another. At least most of us do.
And he is wrong I was a private school teacher for six years and a businessman for 30. Never worked for the government

How about the 70%+ of Jews in the US that vote for Democrats? Democrats that are anti Israel and want to make it more difficult for the Jews (and everybody else) to be successful in business?
And I should say he is wrong I never worked for the government I was a private school teacher for like six years and a businessman for 30. And Democrats are not anti semites, those are right wingers and Nazis as always. We are against a****** right-wing Republicans and right-wing Israelis like Sharon and natinYahoo. You can see now what happens with that bologna. Stupid conservatives everywhere That's the only kind.
Tlaib and Omar are not antisemites?

Libs just say shit. THey know it is shit when they say it. Franco will now demonstrate my point, by not caring that you just showed that what he said was shit.

It won't bother him at all. Because he knew it was shit when he said it. He just threw it out there, cause it sounded good at that moment.

Instead of dealing with the fact that you just refuted him, he will just throw out more shit.
He is simply dishonest

View attachment 488726
It is not anti-semitism or anti-Zionism, it's anti-right wing a****** feelings due to 70 years of garbage treatment of Palestinians by them. They assassinate all the good Israeli politicians .... And who the hell cares about what they think except brainwashed functional moron Republican base hater doops like you? Many times the squad has said their problems with Israel are due to assholes like Sharon and Netanyahu..... And Trump.

Mr. Masters in History, you were very kind to point out that those who do not share your views are assholes, brainwashed, functional moron(s), haters, dupes and once again assholes. Could you however be so kind as to provide the details of why you feel the Palestinians have been mistreated? Given your "education" this shouldn't be too difficult to do.

The car

I've heard the liberal arguments for Jews voting Democrat but for a group that generally loves education I can't fathom how they can be so ignorant so as to vote for Democrats.

But why? A culture with so many positive attributes: family oriented, education focused, hard-working, and ... But votes Democrat, the one big flaw.

Doesn’t sound like you understand the aspects of the Dems policies that they find attractive. Have you tried asking?
I have to ask my own family and friends and myself? Would you say that to a black person? You're a piece of work. You do realize I am Jewish, right? Belong to a Temple and such.
Well I was talking to the other poster who was asking the question, but if you are also confused as to why Jews would support the Dems then yes, I’d suggest asking those that do why so you can gain understanding
You’re an idiot. Read what I wrote. I told you why.
I read what you wrote and you didn’t say why... you asked a question if I would ask that to a black person and of course I would. I don’t see the difference
Would you? I find that difficult to believe. I did Say why. I said it is our own fatal flaw. Hence we have been hunted and slaughtered for centuries.
You’ve been hunted and slaughtered for centuries for caring about charity and voting for Dems?! Ok!!
For not caring for our best interests. You really are dumb. LMaO! Probably an antisemite or just ignorant.
Am I as dumb as your fellow Jews, who by your account, don’t care for their best interest? Or did you consider that perhaps you weren’t fully understanding their perspective and theres more to it ?
You’re dumber. What perspective? My dad voted Democrat for nearly 40 years. Then he realized this is no longer the party of Ted Kennedy, whom he knew personally. I can give you dozens of stories. Would you like to hear them? PM me.
So he personally knew Ted Kennedy was a commie rapist murderer and he still voted for him??

Wow....your Dad had to have been a communist pedo-lover to have been a Democrat all those years....did you hate your father??

Wow. So you believe that Ted Kennedy was a pedophile, rapist, murderer and a communist. Very informative.

He was repeating the right wing talking points used against Kennedy. Did you not catch that?
Conservatives have a self - awareness problem
Yeah, yeah ... you think? At least we worry about democrats who might be fondling ... and even worse ... young immigrant children and causing them to become sexually active. It's a constant concern. We are very self aware of it.
Try a real news out like the BBC and France 24 or anything not owned by Rupert Murdock or internet crazies. You're technically insane

You are part of the Republican base because you are apolitical so you can be ignorant enough to believe GOP garbage propaganda. Wake up and snap out of it.

It's time you got off of welfare and got a job. Wake up and snap to it, those garbage cans aren't going to empty themselves.

Yea because if we had been voting Republican for the last 40yrs things would be great. Smfh. That would be like black folks voting for Bull Connor in the 60s.
How about you hold both parties accountable and switch it up? Democrats have been screwing the black community so far as I can see. Doesn't mean Republicans would not but give them a shot.

I mean local representatives. Voting for Elijah Cummings for 40 consecutive years did wonders for Baltimore.

Cummings was just a part of the Government. You have the Mayor, City Council, County Reps and the Governor to deal with. So he can't overstep any of them.

If you want to stick with one party, OK but why not vote in different people from that party?

So you agree that voting for the same people over and over again stupid, right? You need to hold people accountable regardless of party. Wow we agree.
What conservative policies has the GOP written or advocated for -- but didn't pass that you are upset about??

Seems as tho most of the whining from conservatives is not really policies based....just more about their feelings and how they think the GOP isn't doing enough to stop time and return things back to the good ole days...except they can't tell you when those good ole days were without sounding like morons..
--- Stop and Frisk

I am a Jew so yes.

Ashkenazi Jews, who make up 80% of the Jews in the world today, have, on average, the highest IQs of any ethnic group in the world.

I am more or less kidding but stats are stats. Jews are pretty successful. And Biff_Poindexter guess what we don't do? We don't kill one another constantly and consistently. We help one another. At least most of us do.
And he is wrong I was a private school teacher for six years and a businessman for 30. Never worked for the government

How about the 70%+ of Jews in the US that vote for Democrats? Democrats that are anti Israel and want to make it more difficult for the Jews (and everybody else) to be successful in business?
And I should say he is wrong I never worked for the government I was a private school teacher for like six years and a businessman for 30. And Democrats are not anti semites, those are right wingers and Nazis as always. We are against a****** right-wing Republicans and right-wing Israelis like Sharon and natinYahoo. You can see now what happens with that bologna. Stupid conservatives everywhere That's the only kind.

Libs just say shit. THey know it is shit when they say it. Franco will now demonstrate my point, by not caring that you just showed that what he said was shit.

It won't bother him at all. Because he knew it was shit when he said it. He just threw it out there, cause it sounded good at that moment.

Instead of dealing with the fact that you just refuted him, he will just throw out more shit.
He is simply dishonest

View attachment 488726
It is not anti-semitism or anti-Zionism, it's anti-right wing a****** feelings due to 70 years of garbage treatment of Palestinians by them. They assassinate all the good Israeli politicians .... And who the hell cares about what they think except brainwashed functional moron Republican base hater doops like you? Many times the squad has said their problems with Israel are due to assholes like Sharon and Netanyahu..... And Trump.

Mr. Masters in History, you were very kind to point out that those who do not share your views are assholes, brainwashed, functional moron(s), haters, dupes and once again assholes. Could you however be so kind as to provide the details of why you feel the Palestinians have been mistreated? Given your "education" this shouldn't be too difficult to do.

Israelis do not allow Palestinians to have any economy of their own and have taken their land over and over and over again and continue to do it now. Read something about it instead of asking stupid questions. Sharon massacred thousands of Palestinians and Yahoo loves bombing the hell out of their cities. Every Israeli appears to be worse about 500 Palestinians. After taking more and more land on the West Bank. Absolute scumbags. Right-wing Israelis and right-wing anybody. Lying read ing scumbags and their brainwashed functional racist followers...
When was the first time the word “Palestinian” was used? So you blame Israel 100% here. I see.
I never said that. I blame right wing assholes on both sides lol. And at this point mainly right wing garbage propaganda that is wrecking this country and the UK and Israel and everywhere else they have it. This is the kind of crap that happens when right wingers destroy the world economy again.... Trump and the president of India and other right wingers are fantastic at screwing up the pandemic too. Rupert Murdoch seems to be running your world. Hate and missinformation... Reaganism sucks

You are really confused about this, aren't you Moon Bat?

It is Left Wing greed that is destroying this country and making it weak and destroying the economy.

You little greedy shitheads are so damn fixated on getting somebody else to pay your bills that you will destroy this country to get your free stuff.

You little Left Wing shitheads are immoral, greedy and just plain out of touch with reality.

Left Wingers destroy everything they touch and you little bastards are hellbent on destroying this country.

--- Stop and Frisk

I am a Jew so yes.

He is simply dishonest

View attachment 488726

Israelis do not allow Palestinians to have any economy of their own and have taken their land over and over and over again and continue to do it now. Read something about it instead of asking stupid questions. Sharon massacred thousands of Palestinians and Yahoo loves bombing the hell out of their cities. Every Israeli appears to be worse about 500 Palestinians. After taking more and more land on the West Bank. Absolute scumbags. Right-wing Israelis and right-wing anybody. Lying read ing scumbags and their brainwashed functional racist followers...
When was the first time the word “Palestinian” was used? So you blame Israel 100% here. I see.
I never said that. I blame right wing assholes on both sides lol. And at this point mainly right wing garbage propaganda that is wrecking this country and the UK and Israel and everywhere else they have it. This is the kind of crap that happens when right wingers destroy the world economy again.... Trump and the president of India and other right wingers are fantastic at screwing up the pandemic too. Rupert Murdoch seems to be running your world. Hate and missinformation... Reaganism sucks

It is Left Wing greed that is destroying this country and making it weak and destroying the economy.

You little greedy shitheads are so damn fixated on getting somebody else to pay your bills that you will destroy this country to get your free stuff.

You little Left Wing shitheads are immoral, greedy and just plain out of touch with reality.

Left Wingers destroy everything they touch and you little bastards are hellbent on destroying this country.
francoHFW

Is this true? Are you an immoral parasite? Please confirm

--- Stop and Frisk

I am a Jew so yes.

He is simply dishonest

View attachment 488726

So you don't blame Hamas and Iran at all? OK
They are right-wing assholes on their side dumbass. Fundamentalists are right wing and stupid just like you lol. Change the goddamn channel. Also try reading what I say your dumbass lol Do you want a diagram? Right wingers and stupid people who follow them are the problem. On both sides.

--- Stop and Frisk

I am a Jew so yes.

He is simply dishonest

View attachment 488726

Change the channel, brainwashed functional moron. For one thing GOP tax rates and policies have been running the country for 40 years.

Everything Bernie Sanders and AOC want is already there in every other modern country. Living wage health care daycare great infrastructure and vacations cheap college and training and mainly taxing the rich their fair share more like. Change the channel idiots.We are the richest country in the world and we can handle it, brainwashed functional morons and total doops of the greedy idiot GOP rich. You are the world's laughing stock and horror.

--- Stop and Frisk

I am a Jew so yes.

He is simply dishonest

View attachment 488726

Change the channel, brainwashed functional moron. For one thing GOP tax rates and policies have been running the country for 40 years.

Everything Bernie Sanders and AOC want is already there in every other modern country. Living wage health care daycare great infrastructure and vacations cheap college and training and mainly taxing the rich their fair share more like. Change the channel idiots.We are the richest country in the world and we can handle it, brainwashed functional morons and total doops of the greedy idiot GOP rich. You are the world's laughing stock and horror.
Probably true on the progressive agenda and at least western europe, but imo Bernie can't win a national election.

But the "old GOP" is reasserting itself. NO new taxes unless they are on the middle class, and no unfunded spending. That's probably less popular than Bernie's spiel. Biden needs to pursue what a majority of us will support.

--- Stop and Frisk

I am a Jew so yes.

He is simply dishonest

View attachment 488726

They are right-wing assholes on their side dumbass. Fundamentalists are right wing and stupid just like you lol. Change the goddamn channel. Also try reading what I say your dumbass lol Do you want a diagram? Right wingers and stupid people who follow them are the problem. On both sides.
Hamas is right wing as is Israel? Are you insane?

And back on topic. Every ethnic group is allowed, nay ENCOURAGED to celebrate their heritage and history, without and judgment what or how they celebrate.

Except one. White people. We get push back.

As long as the GOP buys into this anti-white racism, this country will continue to go to shit.

And back on topic. Every ethnic group is allowed, nay ENCOURAGED to celebrate their heritage and history, without and judgment what or how they celebrate.

As long as the GOP buys into this anti-white racism, this country will continue to go to shit.
They haven't canceled Oktoberfest bro....
47ca2b818068486ea8715a93a465820c-1920.png

And St Patrick's Day went off without a hitch....
ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com.jpg

Still plenty of Polish festivals scheduled this year...did you not get any invites??
polish-american-country-fair_1.jpg

Let me guess...those aren't white enough for you??

--- Stop and Frisk

I am a Jew so yes.

He is simply dishonest

View attachment 488726

Yes Yes Hamas government is right wing and Israeli government is too when they have nothing Yahoo. All the good ones were assassinated.... Iran's government is also right-wing fundamentalist crazy. Which we have basically made popular by our aggressiveness under our right wing assholes

Anti white racism my ass. Nobody thinks whites are inferior and no one is in a position to discriminate against them. God will not be amused by your position.

--- Stop and Frisk

I am a Jew so yes.

He is simply dishonest

View attachment 488726

Yes Yes Hamas government is right wing and Israeli government is too when they have nothing Yahoo. All the good ones were assassinated.... Iran's government is also right-wing fundamentalist crazy. Which we have basically made popular by our aggressiveness under our right wing assholes
Franco you just conflated an internationally recognized terrorist group with a legally elected Govt. Your credibility is shot.

They haven't canceled Oktoberfest bro....
View attachment 489044

And St Patrick's Day went off without a hitch....
View attachment 489045

Still plenty of Polish festivals scheduled this year...did you not get any invites??
View attachment 489048

Let me guess...those aren't white enough for you??

I'm sure you people will get around to those too eventually, on some bullshit excuse.

My point stands. EVERY other group, can celebrate whatever shit they want, whatever asshole they want, and no one says shit about it.

White People? Get judged by a different standard.

Based on race.

And thus that is racism. Anti-white racism.

Why the fuck are the majority of this country putting up with this bullshit?

Anti white racism my ass. Nobody thinks whites are inferior and no one is in a position to discriminate against them. God will not be amused by your position.

Your lies are noted and dismissed. The ending of Confederate Flag day is discrimination against white people. I will be happy to defend my actions before God.

I hope he lets me watch you defend yours.

--- Stop and Frisk

I am a Jew so yes.

He is simply dishonest

View attachment 488726

Let me add some details that should be worth your consideration:
  • Hamas was designated a terrorist organization by the US in 1997 under President Bill Clinton
  • Australia, Canada, the EU, New Zealand, United Kingdom, as well as Japan also list Hamas as a terrorist organization
  • Since 2006 Hamas has been democratically chosen by the people in the West Bank and Gaza to lead them
What is the unwavering belief of Hamas?:

"Hamas's charter defines historic Palestine - including present-day Israel - as Islamic land and it rules out any permanent peace with the Jewish state."

As far as the economy of Gaza and the West Bank, its GDP per capita is larger than countries like the Phillipines or Morocco. Without terrorists running the territories it could probably be even better.

Last edited:

--- Stop and Frisk

I am a Jew so yes.

He is simply dishonest

View attachment 488726

• Hamas was designated a terrorist organization by the US in 1997 under President Bill Clinton
  • Australia, Canada, the EU, New Zealand, United Kingdom, as well as Japan also list Hamas as a terrorist organization
  • Since 2006 Hamas has been democratically chosen by the people in the West Bank and Gaza to lead them

"Hamas's charter defines historic Palestine - including present-day Israel - as Islamic land and it rules out any permanent peace with the Jewish state."

As far as the economy of Gaza and the West Bank, its GDP per capita is larger than countries like the Phillipines or Morocco. Without terrorists running the territories it could probably be even better.

Yes Hamas and Irene are ruled by fundamentalist right-wing conservative assholes how many times do I have to say it. I ran is the youngest and best educated country in the Middle East and are dying for democracies and freedom, but our right wing assholes keep confronting them over nothing. Doing away with the nuclear deal was the stupidest bologna ever. Everyone in the world agrees but brainwashed idiotic GOP and followers.....

Your lies are noted and dismissed. The ending of Confederate Flag day is discrimination against white people. I will be happy to defend my actions before God.

My tolerance and love for all people and help for the unfortunate? You're going to roast pal. God is not amused by racism and willful ignorance.

I am white and I think that any celebration of Confederate flags and values is a total insult to minorities and should be muted. It's 160 years ago for crying out loud get used to it. Lol. Now it is simply a racist symbol. Just rejoin the real world and improve yourself.

--- Stop and Frisk

I am a Jew so yes.

He is simply dishonest

View attachment 488726

Most of that GDP is earned by people who have to go to Israel proper to work. The whole operation is a disgrace. From right-wing a****** Israelis And is the main reason Muslims hate the West and especially the United States Right wing for blindly following Israel.

--- Stop and Frisk

I am a Jew so yes.

He is simply dishonest

View attachment 488726

Most of that GDP is earned by people who have to go to Israel proper to work. The whole operation is a disgrace. From right-wing a****** Israelis And is the main reason Muslims hate the West and especially the United States Right wing for blindly following Israel.
You conflated Israel with Hamas, you have zero credibility.

Forum List

Back