Racist Woke Mob Votes To End Confederate Flag Day

And back on topic. Every ethnic group is allowed, nay ENCOURAGED to celebrate their heritage and history, without and judgment what or how they celebrate.

Except one. White people. We get push back.

As long as the GOP buys into this anti-white racism, this country will continue to go to shit.
Anti white racism my ass. Nobody thinks whites are inferior and no one is in a position to discriminate against them. God will not be amused by your position.

Your lies are noted and dismissed. The ending of Confederate Flag day is discrimination against white people. I will be happy to defend my actions before God.

I hope he lets me watch you defend yours.
My tolerance and love for all people and help for the unfortunate? You're going to roast pal. God is not amused by racism and willful ignorance.

You have racist rules for white people, that you do not apply to anyone else.

Like?
That is you being racist and you not loving white people.

Smfh.
I just want white people to have the same rights to celebrate their heritage and history, as everyone else.

You are the only ones who have had rights since this country was founded.
The more you oppress us, the more pushback you will get.

You go to far with the comedy.
Why do you want racial violence, strife and hatred?

I should be asking you that, because that is what we have been given since we came to these shores.

Said the leftard ignoring the generations of white people fighting and dying for his black ass.

Said the Right wing Jackass ignoring the generations of white people fighting and lying against my black ass.

I wish I could travel in time and show people back in the day, what their hard work and sacrifice would lead to.

Yep us still fighting racist just like you today.

It would be funny to watch them cry tears of despair.

You're right, because they would be thinking the same shit that went on in 1921 is still happening in 2021.

What "generations of white people fighting and lying against your black ass"?

This country has had a bi-partisan consensus in favor of civil rights since before I was born.

I've mentioned that, yes there were and are ACTUAL REAL RACISTS, who have no voice in national policy. I've mentioned that there were times in the past when ACTUAL REAL RACISTS did have power and use it to fight for their agenda.

What more do you want me to say about them, that is relevant to any current event or issue discussion?
bipartisan support of civil rights, ha.
CfDvECe.jpg

Correct. In the early 60s. the democratic party finally gave up the ghost and ended it's political alliance with southern racists.

The GOP, of course, was already there, and continued to support civil rights.

Thus leaving the actual racists, without a voice in national politics.

White racists anyways.

That has been the state of affairs since.

What part of that is too hard for you to understand?
Trump was the first openly racist president, brainwashed functional moron. The new BS GOP is a total disgrace...
And back on topic. Every ethnic group is allowed, nay ENCOURAGED to celebrate their heritage and history, without and judgment what or how they celebrate.

As long as the GOP buys into this anti-white racism, this country will continue to go to shit.
Anti white racism my ass. Nobody thinks whites are inferior and no one is in a position to discriminate against them. God will not be amused by your position.

Your lies are noted and dismissed. The ending of Confederate Flag day is discrimination against white people. I will be happy to defend my actions before God.

My tolerance and love for all people and help for the unfortunate? You're going to roast pal. God is not amused by racism and willful ignorance.

I just want white people to have the same rights to celebrate their heritage and history, as everyone else.

You can have your Italian and Greek etc festivals, you can't have a white festival that's ridiculous. Lol. Whites are doing just fine, they have 10 times the wealth of blacks. Guess what, there is systemic racism. There is also a screw job for regular people after 40 years of this GOP giveaway to the rich and propaganda for the rest. Racism is believing another races inferior and discriminating against them. Nobody thinks whites are inferior or are able to discriminate against them.

SOME white people can have SOME heritage, if it is approved of by white liberals and/or minorities.

Other groups, don't have to worry about offending others, they are allowed to celebrate who ever or what every they want.

That is not equality. That is being discriminated against.

AND to remind you, this is just ONE example of the problem.
Yes yes, white people are only 10 times as wealthy as black people, and only one quarter as liable to be stopped by the cops for no reason, then it really gets out of control.... Sorry people don't like your white supremacist rally idea lol... Of course every Trump rally is that....

Like?

Smfh.

I should be asking you that, because that is what we have been given since we came to these shores.

Said the leftard ignoring the generations of white people fighting and dying for his black ass.

Said the Right wing Jackass ignoring the generations of white people fighting and lying against my black ass.

I wish I could travel in time and show people back in the day, what their hard work and sacrifice would lead to.

You're right, because they would be thinking the same shit that went on in 1921 is still happening in 2021.

This country has had a bi-partisan consensus in favor of civil rights since before I was born.

I've mentioned that, yes there were and are ACTUAL REAL RACISTS, who have no voice in national policy. I've mentioned that there were times in the past when ACTUAL REAL RACISTS did have power and use it to fight for their agenda.

What more do you want me to say about them, that is relevant to any current event or issue discussion?
CfDvECe.jpg

Correct. In the early 60s. the democratic party finally gave up the ghost and ended it's political alliance with southern racists.

White racists anyways.

Trump was the first openly racist president, brainwashed functional moron. The new BS GOP is a total disgrace...

Like?

Smfh.

CfDvECe.jpg

White racists anyways.

Well we know that is not true because they are a part of the Republican Party today, as a matter of fact David Duke won a Republican seat in LA.

Like?

Smfh.

CfDvECe.jpg

White racists anyways.

Like?

Smfh.

CfDvECe.jpg

White racists anyways.

Notice how you made a point, and I addressed it, and pointed out it was wrong?

And then in your response all you did was cry "wacist" like a brain damaged moron?

That is you admitting that you cannot defend your position.

My point stands, you retard. There has been a bi-partisan consensus on civil rights for blacks since the early 60s. White racists, ACTUAL white racists have been without a voice in national politics since then.

The GOP has supported Civil Rights for blacks longer then the dems, back when white racist actually had the numbers and strength to fight back. THe dems flipped on the issue, after other people won the battle.

THen they showed up to claim the credit.

They are the scum of the earth.

Like?

Smfh.

CfDvECe.jpg

White racists anyways.

You can have your Italian and Greek etc festivals, you can't have a white festival that's ridiculous. Lol. Whites are doing just fine, they have 10 times the wealth of blacks. Guess what, there is systemic racism. There is also a screw job for regular people after 40 years of this GOP giveaway to the rich and propaganda for the rest. Racism is believing another races inferior and discriminating against them. Nobody thinks whites are inferior or are able to discriminate against them.

SOME white people can have SOME heritage, if it is approved of by white liberals and/or minorities.

Other groups, don't have to worry about offending others, they are allowed to celebrate who ever or what every they want.

That is not equality. That is being discriminated against.

AND to remind you, this is just ONE example of the problem.
Yes yes, white people are only 10 times as wealthy as black people, and only one quarter as liable to be stopped by the cops for no reason, then it really gets out of control.... Sorry people don't like your white supremacist rally idea lol... Of course every Trump rally is that....

Notice how you made a point and then I pointed out that it was wrong?

And in your response, instead of addressing that, you ignored it and just made new accusations?

That is you admitting that my point was right.

If you had any integrity or moral courage, you would admit that.

Like?

Smfh.

CfDvECe.jpg

White racists anyways.

Well we know that is not true because they are a part of the Republican Party today, as a matter of fact David Duke won a Republican seat in LA.

Wow. ONE seat out of how many, over how many decades? That is your counter to generations of national policy and consensus?

LOL!!!

Like?

Smfh.

CfDvECe.jpg

White racists anyways.

Wow. ONE seat out of how many, over how many decades? That is your counter to generations of national policy and consensus?

LOL!!!
Nearly half of the country (49 percent) believes Donald Trump is racist but 86 percent of Republicans say he is not, according to a recent Quinnipiac University poll. The same survey shows that 79 percent of Republicans approve of the way the president handles race. Other data points include:

• 52 percent of voters who supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election believed blacks are “less evolved” than whites, according to researchers at the Kellog School of Management.
  • In a 2018 YouGov poll, 59 percent of Republicans agreed: “If blacks would only try harder, they would be as well off as whites.”
  • The same YouGov poll revealed that 59 percent of self-identified Republicans believe blacks are treated fairly by the criminal justice system.
  • 70 percent of Republicans agreed that increased diversity hurts whites.
  • Republican-appointed judges give black defendants longer jail sentences, according to a Harvard study released in May.
  • 55 percent of white Republicans agreed “blacks have worse jobs, income and housing than white people” because “most just don’t have the motivation or willpower to pull themselves up out of poverty” according to the Washington Post’s review of data from the University of Chicago’s National Opinion Research Center.
  • Nearly twice as many Republicans than Democrats (42 percent versus 24 percent) believe that blacks are lazier than whites, according to the same NORC poll.

This is pretty much what we hear spewed by the forum racist, who happen to be white, conservative and republican.

Close your eyes, think about statistics and imagine what America would look like without any darkies....I know what you see when you do...until you don't see that you will have that scary RACISM you manifest and foster.
Imagine what would happen to nations like Japan if their population was suddenly comprised of 35% darkies?
35%! That would end Japan. We have only 12% and look at the trouble they cause
Problems white racists cause you mean. And Republicans of this new variety of brainwashed functional racist morons. Change the channel. Why are we the only modern country without a living wage? Healthcare etc etc etc. Brainwashed ignoramuses like you.
Wow, can't stick to one topic, can you? Guess that would force you to cut your favorite copy -n- paste short, and that would be hard.

Close your eyes, think about statistics and imagine what America would look like without any darkies....I know what you see when you do...until you don't see that you will have that scary RACISM you manifest and foster.
Imagine what would happen to nations like Japan if their population was suddenly comprised of 35% darkies?
Jesus you two are pathetic. Dumb and dumber here solving the worlds problems. Idiots
US has 13% of which approximately 9% only vote Democrat and then complain that nothing has changed in my 40 years on this Earth. We Jews are just as bad…most of us anyway.
Yea because if we had been voting Republican for the last 40yrs things would be great. Smfh. That would be like black folks voting for Bull Connor in the 60s.
How about you hold both parties accountable and switch it up? Democrats have been screwing the black community so far as I can see. Doesn't mean Republicans would not but give them a shot.
It’s just funny and ironic that you think black people who want to see change should lean into a party that identifies as conservative which wants to keep things traditional and preserve a constitutional system that fostered 100s of years of racial oppression. If you want the black vote to go Right then perhaps the right should launch a campaign in support of issues that the black community cares about. I know I know... crazy idea
My point is that they have been treated like shit by the Democrats who think of them as lesser people hence they support DEI and AA. Give the other party a shot and then go back and forth. Don't let one party have a monopoly on your vote. I find it funny how stupid you are that you don't see that under Democratic party rule their lives have not improved. At least not in my lifetime and I have been alive for 40 yrs.
I dont see the other side lifting a finger to curry favor with the black community. You may not love your job but very few are going to leave that job for another unless the new job offers something that’s more attractive than the old job. Get it?
I view it like I do my landscapers. I change them every four years. This way it keeps them honest and hardworking. I recommend the same for politicians. Re-Electing Elijah Cummings for 40 consecutive years did wonders for Baltimore.....
Nothing has been done for regular people by the federal government in the last 40 years of GOP misgovernment, dingbats.
And the helpless little democrats were just along for the ride, didn't have a clue what to do when they were in charge. But this time, yup this time will be different. Keep banging our heads against the wall and eventually a window will open.

Jesus you two are pathetic. Dumb and dumber here solving the worlds problems. Idiots
US has 13% of which approximately 9% only vote Democrat and then complain that nothing has changed in my 40 years on this Earth. We Jews are just as bad…most of us anyway.
Yea because if we had been voting Republican for the last 40yrs things would be great. Smfh. That would be like black folks voting for Bull Connor in the 60s.
How about you hold both parties accountable and switch it up? Democrats have been screwing the black community so far as I can see. Doesn't mean Republicans would not but give them a shot.
It’s just funny and ironic that you think black people who want to see change should lean into a party that identifies as conservative which wants to keep things traditional and preserve a constitutional system that fostered 100s of years of racial oppression. If you want the black vote to go Right then perhaps the right should launch a campaign in support of issues that the black community cares about. I know I know... crazy idea
My point is that they have been treated like shit by the Democrats who think of them as lesser people hence they support DEI and AA. Give the other party a shot and then go back and forth. Don't let one party have a monopoly on your vote. I find it funny how stupid you are that you don't see that under Democratic party rule their lives have not improved. At least not in my lifetime and I have been alive for 40 yrs.
I dont see the other side lifting a finger to curry favor with the black community. You may not love your job but very few are going to leave that job for another unless the new job offers something that’s more attractive than the old job. Get it?
I view it like I do my landscapers. I change them every four years. This way it keeps them honest and hardworking. I recommend the same for politicians. Re-Electing Elijah Cummings for 40 consecutive years did wonders for Baltimore.....
Nothing has been done for regular people by the federal government in the last 40 years of GOP misgovernment, dingbats.
And the helpless little democrats were just along for the ride, didn't have a clue what to do when they were in charge. But this time, yup this time will be different. Keep banging our heads against the wall and eventually a window will open.
One day you brain washed functional morons of the GOP base will snap out of it and vote for policies that would help you and your family and friends instead of voting for phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracy theories from scumbag Rupert Murdoch and his bought off swine.

Problems white racists cause you mean. And Republicans of this new variety of brainwashed functional racist morons. Change the channel. Why are we the only modern country without a living wage? Healthcare etc etc etc. Brainwashed ignoramuses like you.
Wow, can't stick to one topic, can you? Guess that would force you to cut your favorite copy -n- paste short, and that would be hard.
It's all the same topic, brainwashed functional GOP morons. Dumb and dumber indeed... 71% of the GOP believes the election was stolen with no evidence whatsoever. Insanity.

One day you brain washed functional morons of the GOP base will snap out of it and vote for policies that would help you and your family and friends instead of voting for phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracy theories from scumbag Rupert Murdoch and his bought off swine.
Franco, you’re acting crazy again.

I would vote for policies that would help my family and friends. If a policy of the public hanging of democrats ever comes up, I'll be the first to vote for it.

Like?

Smfh.

CfDvECe.jpg

White racists anyways.

LOL!!!
Nearly half of the country (49 percent) believes Donald Trump is racist but 86 percent of Republicans say he is not, according to a recent Quinnipiac University poll. The same survey shows that 79 percent of Republicans approve of the way the president handles race. Other data points include:

• 52 percent of voters who supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election believed blacks are “less evolved” than whites, according to researchers at the Kellog School of Management.
  • In a 2018 YouGov poll, 59 percent of Republicans agreed: “If blacks would only try harder, they would be as well off as whites.”
  • The same YouGov poll revealed that 59 percent of self-identified Republicans believe blacks are treated fairly by the criminal justice system.
  • Republican-appointed judges give black defendants longer jail sentences, according to a Harvard study released in May.
  • 55 percent of white Republicans agreed “blacks have worse jobs, income and housing than white people” because “most just don’t have the motivation or willpower to pull themselves up out of poverty” according to the Washington Post’s review of data from the University of Chicago’s National Opinion Research Center.
  • Nearly twice as many Republicans than Democrats (42 percent versus 24 percent) believe that blacks are lazier than whites, according to the same NORC poll.

This is pretty much what we hear spewed by the forum racist, who happen to be white, conservative and republican.

I cited generations of national policy, real world actions.

you cite polls that we don't know how fair or unfair the questions were.

You lose.

Freedom is better than government dependency. Maybe once you realize that, you'll stop banging your head against the wall voting for democrats who never give you what you want.

It's all the same topic, brainwashed functional GOP morons. Dumb and dumber indeed... 71% of the GOP believes the election was stolen with no evidence whatsoever. Insanity.
Nope, only in your mind are they the same. You just don't want to have to edit your favorite phrases that actually mean nothing.

Like?

Smfh.

CfDvECe.jpg

White racists anyways.

LOL!!!

You lose.
Nope, only in your mind are they the same. You just don't want to have to edit your favorite phrases that actually mean nothing.
The truth is so repetitive as opposed to your garbage propaganda which is endlessly imaginative lol

Like?

Smfh.

CfDvECe.jpg

White racists anyways.

LOL!!!

You lose.
The truth is so repetitive as opposed to your garbage propaganda which is endlessly imaginative lol
What is sad is that you actually believe you're stating truth.

Like?

Smfh.

CfDvECe.jpg

White racists anyways.

LOL!!!

You lose.
America loses when the racists win.

Like?

Smfh.

CfDvECe.jpg

White racists anyways.

LOL!!!

You lose.
America loses when the racists win.

i agree completely. And you people are winning way too often.

Forum List

Back