- Jul 26, 2010
- Reaction score
- North Carolina
Actually you have been winning since we got here in chains.America loses when the racists win.Nearly half of the country (49 percent) believes Donald Trump is racist but 86 percent of Republicans say he is not, according to a recent Quinnipiac University poll. The same survey shows that 79 percent of Republicans approve of the way the president handles race. Other data points include:Well we know that is not true because they are a part of the Republican Party today, as a matter of fact David Duke won a Republican seat in LA.bipartisan support of civil rights, ha.My tolerance and love for all people and help for the unfortunate? You're going to roast pal. God is not amused by racism and willful ignorance.Anti white racism my ass. Nobody thinks whites are inferior and no one is in a position to discriminate against them. God will not be amused by your position.And back on topic. Every ethnic group is allowed, nay ENCOURAGED to celebrate their heritage and history, without and judgment what or how they celebrate.
Except one. White people. We get push back.
As long as the GOP buys into this anti-white racism, this country will continue to go to shit.
Your lies are noted and dismissed. The ending of Confederate Flag day is discrimination against white people. I will be happy to defend my actions before God.
I hope he lets me watch you defend yours.
You have racist rules for white people, that you do not apply to anyone else.
You are the only ones who have had rights since this country was founded.
You go to far with the comedy.
I should be asking you that, because that is what we have been given since we came to these shores.
Said the leftard ignoring the generations of white people fighting and dying for his black ass.
Said the Right wing Jackass ignoring the generations of white people fighting and lying against my black ass.
I wish I could travel in time and show people back in the day, what their hard work and sacrifice would lead to.
Yep us still fighting racist just like you today.
It would be funny to watch them cry tears of despair.
You're right, because they would be thinking the same shit that went on in 1921 is still happening in 2021.
What "generations of white people fighting and lying against your black ass"?
This country has had a bi-partisan consensus in favor of civil rights since before I was born.
I've mentioned that, yes there were and are ACTUAL REAL RACISTS, who have no voice in national policy. I've mentioned that there were times in the past when ACTUAL REAL RACISTS did have power and use it to fight for their agenda.
What more do you want me to say about them, that is relevant to any current event or issue discussion?
Correct. In the early 60s. the democratic party finally gave up the ghost and ended it's political alliance with southern racists.
The GOP, of course, was already there, and continued to support civil rights.
Thus leaving the actual racists, without a voice in national politics.
White racists anyways.
That has been the state of affairs since.
What part of that is too hard for you to understand?
Wow. ONE seat out of how many, over how many decades? That is your counter to generations of national policy and consensus?
- 52 percent of voters who supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election believed blacks are “less evolved” than whites, according to researchers at the Kellog School of Management.
- In a 2018 YouGov poll, 59 percent of Republicans agreed: “If blacks would only try harder, they would be as well off as whites.”
- The same YouGov poll revealed that 59 percent of self-identified Republicans believe blacks are treated fairly by the criminal justice system.
- 70 percent of Republicans agreed that increased diversity hurts whites.
- Republican-appointed judges give black defendants longer jail sentences, according to a Harvard study released in May.
- 55 percent of white Republicans agreed “blacks have worse jobs, income and housing than white people” because “most just don’t have the motivation or willpower to pull themselves up out of poverty” according to the Washington Post’s review of data from the University of Chicago’s National Opinion Research Center.
- Nearly twice as many Republicans than Democrats (42 percent versus 24 percent) believe that blacks are lazier than whites, according to the same NORC poll.Here’s a joke: What’s the difference between a Klan rally and a Republican Convention?www.theroot.com
This is pretty much what we hear spewed by the forum racist, who happen to be white, conservative and republican.
I cited generations of national policy, real world actions.
you cite polls that we don't know how fair or unfair the questions were.
i agree completely. And you people are winning way too often.