Racist Dem vows to send Nikki Haley back to "wherever the Hell she came from"

What a slug! This comment reminds us one more time why you should never ever eat shit off a liberal. They are racist and bigots thru and thru to the core.

Pity they control the media; because if one sticks to only the so called MSM (what a joke) one would believe that Lincoln was a Democrat, that the Republicans begat the KKK, and Jim Crow laws were enacted by conservatives.

This man is a total racist asswipe.

Outrage after Democrats insult Nikki Haley's Indian heritage saying they'll send the Republican Gov. 'back to wherever the hell she came from'

Outrage after Democrats insult Nikki Haley's Indian heritage saying they'll send the Republican Gov. 'back to wherever the hell she came from' | Mail Online
So two use a couple of the lefts favorite talking points would this fall under the heading war on women, war on immigrants, or both?

...and she even threw in the 'sexist' card on that one!! I guess hiding behind her race, whatever race she thinks she is, wasn't quite enough...

...release the Vagina!!!!!!!!!!

Bwaaaaaaaa boo hoo

conservative t-party females do that when backed into a corner :(

Or rather, democrats fall right into their age-old habits of racism, sexism, fill-in-the-blank-ism whenever they feel threatened by a representative of a group they've decided should be 'theirs' dares to buck the liberal orthodoxy. They get hysterical and nasty about it and no personal attack or slur is going too far for them.

...and she even threw in the 'sexist' card on that one!! I guess hiding behind her race, whatever race she thinks she is, wasn't quite enough...

...release the Vagina!!!!!!!!!!

Bwaaaaaaaa boo hoo

Or rather, democrats fall right into their age-old habits of racism, sexism, fill-in-the-blank-ism whenever they feel threatened by a representative of a group they've decided should be 'theirs' dares to buck the liberal orthodoxy. They get hysterical and nasty about it and no personal attack or slur is going too far for them.

That invaded their perfect place........youre a racist if you break their bubble...and god forbid you think Blazing Saddles is funny

Truthfully, I don't think the comment was racist at all. Seems to me he just said it off the cuff without thinking of the PC ramifications.

It's fun to rag at the dems for it, though.

Truthfully, I don't think the comment was racist at all. Seems to me he just said it off the cuff without thinking of the PC ramifications.

It's fun to rag at the dems for it, though.

Yep, the comment was neither racist nor misogynist, but the PC Police would claim it was if the speaker had an (R) after his name, they'd be all over this guy, so that's the way I'll run with it. I can be just as silly and transparent as the PC Police, and it's always amusing for them to deny their very existence. Therefore:

This guy is a racist and he hates women and PC Police are giving him a pass, so they're racist and hate women too.

Last edited:

That invaded their perfect place........youre a racist if you break their bubble...and god forbid you think Blazing Saddles is funny

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN99jshaQbY]Blazing Saddles - We Must Do Something! Harrumph! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back