Racist Dem vows to send Nikki Haley back to "wherever the Hell she came from"

I kind of think the left is made up of fags correct me If I am wrong. they are more affraid of smart women then we are.... We elected a FUCKING govenor that was:

1. A girl
2. Of indian heritage
3. and you call us a bunch of stupid rednecks in South Carolina

kiss my ass......

She's a rightwing idiot. Having roots in some hellhole is not a mitigating circumstance.

What a slug! This comment reminds us one more time why you should never ever eat shit off a liberal. They are racist and bigots thru and thru to the core.

Pity they control the media; because if one sticks to only the so called MSM (what a joke) one would believe that Lincoln was a Democrat, that the Republicans begat the KKK, and Jim Crow laws were enacted by conservatives.

This man is a total racist asswipe.

Outrage after Democrats insult Nikki Haley's Indian heritage saying they'll send the Republican Gov. 'back to wherever the hell she came from'

Outrage after Democrats insult Nikki Haley's Indian heritage saying they'll send the Republican Gov. 'back to wherever the hell she came from' | Mail Online

I guess if one considered all the references to Obama as a 'Kenyan' as being racist...

...refresh my memory, was that the conservative consensus on that? ...that it was racist to bring up Kenya when speaking ill of President Obama?

...then I guess this too would be racist.

How many of you rightwing inmates can claim consistency on this?

How is calling a person of Kenyan ancestry a Kenyan considered racist?

How is wanting to send Nikki Haley back to wherever she came from racist?

Get it ??

I guess if one considered all the references to Obama as a 'Kenyan' as being racist...

...refresh my memory, was that the conservative consensus on that? ...that it was racist to bring up Kenya when speaking ill of President Obama?

How is wanting to send Nikki Haley back to wherever she came from racist?

Get it ??

She was born in the USA, you fucking racist moron.

What a slug! This comment reminds us one more time why you should never ever eat shit off a liberal. They are racist and bigots thru and thru to the core.

Pity they control the media; because if one sticks to only the so called MSM (what a joke) one would believe that Lincoln was a Democrat, that the Republicans begat the KKK, and Jim Crow laws were enacted by conservatives.

Outrage after Democrats insult Nikki Haley's Indian heritage saying they'll send the Republican Gov. 'back to wherever the hell she came from'

Outrage after Democrats insult Nikki Haley's Indian heritage saying they'll send the Republican Gov. 'back to wherever the hell she came from' | Mail Online

Is this racist?

Posters referring to Obama as a Kenyan and telling him to go 'home'?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7169796-post11.html

That's at least as racist or not racist as this Nikki Haley thing is, don't you think?

You need to reread my post.

Bigotry and Mysogyny.......proud of these are you?

You need to reread my post.

Is this racist?

Posters referring to Obama as a Kenyan and telling him to go 'home'?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7169796-post11.html

That's at least as racist or not racist as this Nikki Haley thing is, don't you think?

No, that's not racist. he Nikki Haley thing is racist though.

Was her race mentioned? Didn't think so. Much ado about nothing. I have been told, in this forum, to "go back to Africa". Funny, I've never been.

obama was born in HI.

those that believe he was actually born in kenya are not racist simply for believing he was born on foreign soil. you are the racist for making said belief 'racist'. as if someone from kenya is less of a person.

shame on you.

Was her race mentioned? Didn't think so. Much ado about nothing. I have been told, in this forum, to "go back to Africa". Funny, I've never been.

Don't feel bad. I've been to Africa. It sucks.

When Nikki Haley was running to replace the bible-thumping adulterer Mark Sanford who refused to resign for abandoning his post to hump his Argentinian ho, a Republican's response to Nikki Haley running was, "We've already got a raghead in the White House, we don't need another raghead in the governor's mansion."

That's an exact quote.

Now, I notice you took the comment of one liberal and wrote what he said upon all liberals. So turnabout is fair play.

This raghead comment reminds us one more time why you should never ever eat shit off a Republican. They are racist and bigots through and through to the core.

Last edited:
“We already got one raghead in the White House,” Knotts said. “We don’t need another in the Governor’s Mansion.”

~snip~

Knotts said his comments were meant as humor.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8484041

Yeah uh...it wasn't Haley you stupid fuck.

When Nikki Haley was running to replace the bible-thumping adulterer Mark Sanford who refused to resign for abandoning his post to hump his Argentinian ho, a Republican's response to Nikki Haley running was, "We've already got a raghead in the White House, we don't need another raghead in the governor's mansion."

That's an exact quote.

Now, I notice you took the comment of one liberal and wrote what he said upon all liberals. So turnabout is fair play.

This raghead comment reminds us one more time why you should never ever eat shit off a Republican. They are racist and bigots through and through to the core.

If the person actually said what is alleged, I think it's in poor taste and does have racial/ethnic overtones. I have heard white racist people say a similar thing when they would tell Black people to "go back to Africa" or "go back to where you came from" . So, if it's true the person who said it can go fuck themselves.

A Dem Senator said it, not Haley.

G doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.

If the person actually said what is alleged, I think it's in poor taste and does have racial/ethnic overtones. I have heard white racist people say a similar thing when they would tell Black people to "go back to Africa" or "go back to where you came from" . So, if it's true the person who said it can go fuck themselves.

A Dem Senator said it, not Haley.

G doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.

Yeah, I could have articulated my point better; I was referring to the alleged comment made by the Dem senator.

“We already got one raghead in the White House,” Knotts said. “We don’t need another in the Governor’s Mansion.”

~snip~

Knotts said his comments were meant as humor.

SC senator: We’ve ‘got one raghead in the White House, We don’t need another in the Govr’s Mansion' - Democratic Underground

Yeah uh...it wasn't Haley you stupid fuck.

His racist comment got more airplay than he realized it would. He thought he was speaking to like-minded racists. He did not expect it to get out. Every racist I have ever known felt they were free to speak their racist shit around me just because I happen to be the same color and background as they are. They quickly learn the stupidity of such an assumption, just as the Republican who made the "raghead" statement did.

Racists are, by definition, idiots.

And it was Haley, dumbass, that he was talking about.

Last edited:

obama was born in HI.

those that believe he was actually born in kenya are not racist simply for believing he was born on foreign soil. you are the racist for making said belief 'racist'. as if someone from kenya is less of a person.

shame on you.

I didn't call it racist. I asked if it was also racist, because the 2 cases are identical.

Forum List

Back