Racist Dem vows to send Nikki Haley back to "wherever the Hell she came from"

How is calling a person of Kenyan ancestry a Kenyan considered racist?

Is this racist?

Posters referring to Obama as a Kenyan and telling him to go 'home'?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7169796-post11.html

That's at least as racist or not racist as this Nikki Haley thing is, don't you think?

No, that's not racist. he Nikki Haley thing is racist though.

Of course it is, because a Democrat said it...you assholes are so predictable it's boring.

that fuckhead is going to go. he just lost his job. because every one in South Carolina loves Nikki....

Haley was born Nimrata Nikki Randhawa[1][2][3][4] in Bamberg, South Carolina, on January 20, 1972, to an Indian Sikh family. Her parents, Ajit Singh Randhawa and Raj Kaur Randhawa, are immigrants from Amritsar District, Punjab, India.

Nikki Haley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sure, and you are what a Native American?

Oh my...

Looks like poor Nikki thinks everyone who criticizes her must be a racist,

even when it's a Republican!!!!

South Carolina's Indian-American governor Nikki Haley has called a fellow Republican who has accused her of ethics violations "racist, sexist bigot who has tried everything in his power to hurt me and my family," according to media reports.

Read more: Nikki Haley calls her accuser 'racist, sexist bigot' - NY Daily News | NewsCred SmartWire

Race card victimology, very popular on the Right these days lolol

So she is "caucasian" nigga?

Oh my...

South Carolina's Indian-American governor Nikki Haley has called a fellow Republican who has accused her of ethics violations "racist, sexist bigot who has tried everything in his power to hurt me and my family," according to media reports.

Read more: Nikki Haley calls her accuser 'racist, sexist bigot' - NY Daily News | NewsCred SmartWire

Race card victimology, very popular on the Right these days lolol

...and she even threw in the 'sexist' card on that one!! I guess hiding behind her race, whatever race she thinks she is, wasn't quite enough...

...release the Vagina!!!!!!!!!!

Bwaaaaaaaa boo hoo

So she is "caucasian" nigga?

Oh my...

Race card victimology, verypopular on the Right these days lolol

I already got one warning from this thread guess I will get another one fuck off bitch! Nikki is one hell of a govneror. you just cant handle she is a woman and a republican.

Why anyone would knock Nikki Haley for her ancestry is a mystery.

Haley obviously embraces the melting pot concept, having become Christian and basically done everything she could to become American. Despite being a nutball her governance hasn't hurt a lot of people, like say, Uncle Tom Thomas has.

Haley's embrace of a strong core American culture is a proper example for the hyphenated parasites moving to America or already here. Haley gets it that the melting pot concept supports a strong core culture. Further, she does it without tolerating racism or encouraging it.

In sum Haley's successful assimilation into a traditional American culture is a high-order and welcome example for all immigrants.

Last edited:
What a slug! This comment reminds us one more time why you should never ever eat shit off a liberal. They are racist and bigots thru and thru to the core.

Pity they control the media; because if one sticks to only the so called MSM (what a joke) one would believe that Lincoln was a Democrat, that the Republicans begat the KKK, and Jim Crow laws were enacted by conservatives.

This man is a total racist asswipe.

Outrage after Democrats insult Nikki Haley's Indian heritage saying they'll send the Republican Gov. 'back to wherever the hell she came from'

Outrage after Democrats insult Nikki Haley's Indian heritage saying they'll send the Republican Gov. 'back to wherever the hell she came from' | Mail Online

so we don't like foreigners? Whats the BFD tinyd :dunno:

...and she even threw in the 'sexist' card on that one!! I guess hiding behind her race, whatever race she thinks she is, wasn't quite enough...

Bwaaaaaaaa boo hoo

conservative t-party females do that when backed into a corner :(

Bwaaaaaaaa boo hoo

Hiding behind her race????????

Wow and im called racist.....wow

its been going on but I am totaly agaisnt the left now. because you guys are pussys. I will never embrace your haterd. or lack of common sensne. the guys on the left threw out common courtesy along time ago. you want war? we will will give you war...

I guess if one considered all the references to Obama as a 'Kenyan' as being racist...

...refresh my memory, was that the conservative consensus on that? ...that it was racist to bring up Kenya when speaking ill of President Obama?

...then I guess this too would be racist.

How many of you rightwing inmates can claim consistency on this?

obama was born in HI.

those that believe he was actually born in kenya are not racist simply for believing he was born on foreign soil. you are the racist for making said belief 'racist'. as if someone from kenya is less of a person.

shame on you.

I didn't call it racist. I asked if it was also racist, because the 2 cases are identical.
I don't see the comparison. From what I've seen when Obama is referred to as the Kenyan it references what some believe is his birthplace, not the color of his skin. If those who make that claim were correct in their assertion, I don't believe they are, is has everything to do with our laws which bars non-native born citizens from running for president. Hence it's a law issue, not a race issue.
Granted there is a very small minority that are referring to his color/race which I see some, like yourself, are using as an excuse to cry racist when anyone says Kenyon.
Given this, tell me again how the two are related?

Last edited:
Indians are not whitey...sorry to kill your minority wet dream.....some are republicans......thats the most ignorant statement on this board.......and thats saying something....I guess rgiii is white too?

.you mother fuckers are just bastards for tryning take down Nikki.... just because she is a women and a Repiblican. shame on you. you cant handle it. what a bunch of tards.

Forum List

Back