Nikki Haley already beats Biden in polls. Now she needs to win the next Republican debate.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
However, if she cannot beat Trump, it's not going to matter.

Haley's experience and thoughtful answers on abortion, the national debt and foreign policy show she's got the leadership chops – and reasoned temperament – to do the country's top job.​

In a few days, we'll get a rematch of the Republican presidential hopefuls duking it out on a nationally televised stage.

Well, not all of them.

Just like with the first debate last month, the GOP front-runner doesn’t deem Wednesday’s event at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute in Southern California worthy of his presence. In fact, former President Donald Trump is acting like he's already the chosen one.

Haley's experience and thoughtful answers on abortion, the national debt and foreign policy show she's got the leadership chops – and reasoned temperament – to do the country's top job.​

IS SHE tough on the BORDER????

She'll support Dotard Trump when he gets the nomination so that disqualifies her automatically to anyone with a brain.

Haley's experience and thoughtful answers on abortion, the national debt and foreign policy show she's got the leadership chops – and reasoned temperament – to do the country's top job.
She was THE "grown-up" in the room during Republican Debate No. 1.

I am looking forward to Republican Debate No. 2 to see whether she improves on that and continues to gain supporters.

If she would renounce considering pardons for J6ers and Trump, and renounce support for anybody that would consider those things, I'd vote for her, myself.

Forum List

Back