‘Racism’ – What The Heck Is It?

We've had a black president, and we have white rappers. Can we please admit that this isn't the 1960's. White people have become much less sensitive to color, and yet the left creates critical race theory and systemic racism. Society is moving on, but political powers are trying to hold onto the 60's for dear life. Many minorities who don't live around white people believe that society hates them. They are being taught to hate, and to feel hated. This is sick, and I do not believe a true representation of modern society.

Do you see a way back?

I don't.

“This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.” ~ T.S. Eliot
As for the racial stuff, absolutely I see a way back. I have high hopes in this regard. The media went so nuts trying to get rid of Trump that nobody takes them seriously anymore. There are musicians like Tom McDonald who talk about how ridiculous the environment has become. There is a comedian who has a youtube video called advice for black people, by KVON comedy, that is quite compelling. I'm not good with links, but if someone could link the kvon comedy video, I would much appreciate it. It went so extreme and bonkers, that minorities wish they would just knock it the heck off. Despite the media, schools, and the race industry, I think most people are ready to move on. Unfortunately, the media going bonkers may have opened people's eyes to the race industry, but it also opened my eyes that the US has not been a free country for many years. We are no different than China or Russia or Mexico. Washington has full dominion over the population, pun intended. It is perverse that we still believe we are being represented by Washington. Wait just a second, the FBI is knocking.

I live in conservative Indiana. The heart of evil 'flyover' country. Where my wife works is mixed, and people get along fine. If someone knows how do to their job and shows up, it doesn't matter what they look like. I know this is anecdotal, but I can believe what I see, or sociologist who preach oppression. As for Mac, he became a true white people are evil believer when immigration was brought up. He can't fathom how illegal immigration is harmful to all races. But do not worry, he has a plan that will give US money to the cartels and that money will go to the people and turn Latin America into a paradise.

The people who are determined to destroy this once great nation have been patient and careful.....and it paid off.

1. The radicals of the sixties did not remain within the universities…They realized that the apocalypse never materialized. “…they were dropping off into environmentalism and consumerism and fatalism…I watched many of my old comrades apply to graduate school in universities they had failed to burn down, so they could get advanced degrees and spread the ideas that had been discredited in the streets under an academic cover.” Collier and Horowitz, “Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About The Sixties,” p. 294-295.
  2. “The radicals were not likely to go into business or the conventional practice of the professions. They were part of the chattering class, talkers interested in policy, politics, culture. They went into politics, print and electronic journalism, church bureaucracies, foundation staffs, Hollywood careers, public interest organizations, anywhere attitudes and opinions could be influenced. And they are exerting influence.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 51
  3. “[The radicals] did not go away or change their minds; the New Left shattered into a multitude of single-issue groups. We now have, to name a few, radical feminists, black extremists, animal rights groups, radical environmentalists, activist homosexual organizations, multiculturalists, organizations such as People for the American Way, the American Civil Liberties Union, the National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL), the National Organization for Women (NOW), and Planned Parenthood.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 53
  4. “The youthful radicals propelled a new set of values from the fringes to the midst of contemporary social conflict.” Rothman and Lichter, “Roots of Radicalism: Jews, Christians, and the New Left,” p. 392-394 Thus the themes and traits of the New Left have become prominent in today’s culture, and everything has become, ultimately, political. The result of the politicization of the culture is that one’s opponents are not merely wrong, but are morally evil, and, therefore, one may wish every affliction to befall them.

We've had a black president, and we have white rappers. Can we please admit that this isn't the 1960's. White people have become much less sensitive to color, and yet the left creates critical race theory and systemic racism. Society is moving on, but political powers are trying to hold onto the 60's for dear life. Many minorities who don't live around white people believe that society hates them. They are being taught to hate, and to feel hated. This is sick, and I do not believe a true representation of modern society.

Do you see a way back?

I don't.

“This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.” ~ T.S. Eliot
As for the racial stuff, absolutely I see a way back. I have high hopes in this regard. The media went so nuts trying to get rid of Trump that nobody takes them seriously anymore. There are musicians like Tom McDonald who talk about how ridiculous the environment has become. There is a comedian who has a youtube video called advice for black people, by KVON comedy, that is quite compelling. I'm not good with links, but if someone could link the kvon comedy video, I would much appreciate it. It went so extreme and bonkers, that minorities wish they would just knock it the heck off. Despite the media, schools, and the race industry, I think most people are ready to move on. Unfortunately, the media going bonkers may have opened people's eyes to the race industry, but it also opened my eyes that the US has not been a free country for many years. We are no different than China or Russia or Mexico. Washington has full dominion over the population, pun intended. It is perverse that we still believe we are being represented by Washington. Wait just a second, the FBI is knocking.

I certainly wish I were the optimist that you are.

Once they inserted the 'separation of church and state' lie......the die was cast.

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

A crutch to deflect lack of personal responsibility and a weapon to use against identifications of failed personal responsibility

A crutch to deflect lack of personal responsibility and a weapon to use against identifications of failed personal responsibility

Seems to be pretty effective weapon.

And when they couple it with the imaginary 'white privilege' and 'white supremacy' claims, it seems to cow a large percentage of the populace.

And when they couple it with the imaginary 'white privilege' and 'white supremacy' claims, it seems to cow a large percentage of the populace.
It is an effective myth. Not quite as disorganizing as the Covid hoax but still another anti American make pretend to deflect

The Regressive Left sees racism everywhere.

The Talk Radio Right pretends its side is never racist.

The rest of us, the majority, know that both ends are dishonest about race.

I understand that your mission in life is to straddle that imaginary fence, but you seem to have missed the point in your desire to show what a good boy you are.

Try again:

Soooo.....what is the essential meaning of 'racism'?????

Now....which of these is it???
1.Is racism ANY reference to black folks?

2. Is racism having an opinion that leaves Liberals/Democrats aghast….unless it comes from a Liberal/Democrat?

3. It is the injurious sort of act that we associate with KKKers (Democrats) of an earlier era, acts that involve actual physical violence?

4.Is it the term for a conservative winning an argument with a Liberal/Democrat?

5. Is it, when applied by a Liberal/Democrat simply virtue-signaling, like driving a Prius?

Is 'racism' an act or an idea???? Because the former shouldn't be allowed...but the latter, should.
Let me make this simple for you, sweetie: Racism is the notion that another race is inferior.

The hypersensitive Regressive Left has over-used it to the point that it means essentially nothing. Or anything. They've wrecked the word to put people on the defensive and avoid an honest conversation about race.

Meanwhile, the Talk Radio Right, people like you, refuse to hold true conservative racists accountable for REAL racism. Or even worse, as in your case, some even pretend it doesn't even exist, just making things worse.

See, the two conditions can exist within the same universe simultaneously.

I hope this isn't too complicated.
I'm curious to what extent we are to believe it does exist? If we do not think it is as prevelent as your media suggests, are we denying its existence? Even Morgan Freeman said to give it a rest. Minority children are being taught by their mothers that people hate them and they should hate them back. I don't think that represents modern reality, and that is a problem. I don't deny the existence of racism, but I do not see it as the cause for every problem in our country.
No every problem is due to the GOP and their blind brainwashed followers. Why are we the only Modern country without a living wage health care cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations ID card to end illegal immigration, and mainly taxing the rich and giant corporations their Fair share for the first time in 30 years.

Last edited:

It is an effective myth. Not quite as disorganizing as the Covid hoax but still another anti American make pretend to deflect
Thanks for the brainwashed functional idiot "opinion"....

I understand that your mission in life is to straddle that imaginary fence, but you seem to have missed the point in your desire to show what a good boy you are.

Try again:

2. Is racism having an opinion that leaves Liberals/Democrats aghast….unless it comes from a Liberal/Democrat?

3. It is the injurious sort of act that we associate with KKKers (Democrats) of an earlier era, acts that involve actual physical violence?

4.Is it the term for a conservative winning an argument with a Liberal/Democrat?

5. Is it, when applied by a Liberal/Democrat simply virtue-signaling, like driving a Prius?

Is 'racism' an act or an idea???? Because the former shouldn't be allowed...but the latter, should.
Let me make this simple for you, sweetie: Racism is the notion that another race is inferior.

The hypersensitive Regressive Left has over-used it to the point that it means essentially nothing. Or anything. They've wrecked the word to put people on the defensive and avoid an honest conversation about race.

Meanwhile, the Talk Radio Right, people like you, refuse to hold true conservative racists accountable for REAL racism. Or even worse, as in your case, some even pretend it doesn't even exist, just making things worse.

I'm curious to what extent we are to believe it does exist? If we do not think it is as prevelent as your media suggests, are we denying its existence? Even Morgan Freeman said to give it a rest. Minority children are being taught by their mothers that people hate them and they should hate them back. I don't think that represents modern reality, and that is a problem. I don't deny the existence of racism, but I do not see it as the cause for every problem in our country.
Dang! ‘Racism!’ ‘Racism!’ ‘Racism!’ The Left has used this term as a ubiquitous invective. That's all we hear from the Democrat candidates and their spokespersons.

Overused it, in fact.

So much so, that they’re searching for an upgrade….hence, ‘White Nationalist.’

Liberals/Democrats, never looking deeply into any issue, simply toss the term…’racist’…at any opponent.

The distinctions in the above rubric are based on the country of origin of your beliefs: to you take your beliefs from government, or from your own calculations. For example, communism, Nazism, and Modern Liberalism come from the Germanic, specifically Hegel and Marx:

The Germans have a history of embracing authoritarian rule. As the German philosopher Hegel said, “The state says … you must obey …. The state has rights against the individual; its members have obligations, among them that of obeying without protest” (Ralf Dahrendorf, Society and Democracy in Germany).

In fact, in Germany today, any thought or speech not authorized by government is punishable:

Germany: Hundreds Probed Over Anti-Migrant Comments on Facebook

The massive police investigation is apparently meant as a warning to anonymous internet users critical of the country’s migrant policy.

That’s the America that Liberals/Democrats yearn for: one that punishes thoughts.

Being an American, I see the rules spelled out in the Constitution as the correct way to behave. Specifically, the meaning of the first amendment, which guarantees Americans the right to be individuals, with any thoughts and with freedom of speech.

That means, Americans don’t have to toe the line that government approves. They can hate anyone they like as long as they don’t injure the party.

Hurt feelings are not an injury.

Soooo….I define ‘racism’ as an act, a behavior……not a thought crime.
But, then, I’m not a Liberal/Democrat.

View attachment 483486

Did you actually quote yourself? LOL :auiqs.jpg:

Does 't everyone endeavor to repeat the most brilliant sources they can find????????????

No. Just narcissists.

Difficult for me to deny it.

Also difficult not to be amazed at how much I know when it is in comparison with dolt like you.

BTW....along that line.....could you name three or four of the tomes that have fueled and inspired your geopolitical outlook?

See what we've just proven?
That you are a pompous idiot troll? Oh sorry. Lol

So why do black people get stopped

So why do black people get stopped four times as often as Whites? Keep those eyes closed! Thank God for smartphones....

Also difficult not to be amazed at how much I know when it is in comparison with dolt like you.

Narcissists aren't particularly self aware.

BTW....along that line.....could you name three or four of the tomes that have fueled and inspired your geopolitical outlook?

I certainly could.

That you love the sound of your very own voice? You present a compelling case.

Try again:

No every problem is due to the GOP and their blind brainwashed followers. Why are we the only Modern country without a living wage health care cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations ID card to end illegal immigration, and mainly taxing the rich and giant corporations their Fair share for the first time in 30 years.

"No every problem is due to the GOP and their blind brainwashed followers.

Let's start with the two explanations for everything you post:
a. Everything you know is wrong.
b. Democrats lie about everything.

Now....let's use your lie to prove it: apropos of this thread.......

Democrat’s Bountiful Gifts To Out Brethren

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

I hope that that hurt.

Thanks for the brainwashed functional idiot "opinion"....

Proof of what you are doubting can be found in this brilliant thread:

Try again:

Dang! ‘Racism!’ ‘Racism!’ ‘Racism!’ The Left has used this term as a ubiquitous invective. That's all we hear from the Democrat candidates and their spokespersons.

Overused it, in fact.

Liberals/Democrats, never looking deeply into any issue, simply toss the term…’racist’…at any opponent.

The distinctions in the above rubric are based on the country of origin of your beliefs: to you take your beliefs from government, or from your own calculations. For example, communism, Nazism, and Modern Liberalism come from the Germanic, specifically Hegel and Marx:

The Germans have a history of embracing authoritarian rule. As the German philosopher Hegel said, “The state says … you must obey …. The state has rights against the individual; its members have obligations, among them that of obeying without protest” (Ralf Dahrendorf, Society and Democracy in Germany).

In fact, in Germany today, any thought or speech not authorized by government is punishable:

The massive police investigation is apparently meant as a warning to anonymous internet users critical of the country’s migrant policy.

That’s the America that Liberals/Democrats yearn for: one that punishes thoughts.

Being an American, I see the rules spelled out in the Constitution as the correct way to behave. Specifically, the meaning of the first amendment, which guarantees Americans the right to be individuals, with any thoughts and with freedom of speech.

That means, Americans don’t have to toe the line that government approves. They can hate anyone they like as long as they don’t injure the party.

View attachment 483486

Did you actually quote yourself? LOL :auiqs.jpg:

Does 't everyone endeavor to repeat the most brilliant sources they can find????????????

No. Just narcissists.

Difficult for me to deny it.

That you are a pompous idiot troll? Oh sorry. Lol

Pompous? Perhaps.

But far from an idiot......I always document, link and source what I post, while you provide nothing more than 'is not, isssssssssss noooootttttttt!!!!"

I’m sure you noticed how effortlessly I’ve demonstrated my strategic genius, my superiority of mind, my encyclopedic grasp of human weaknesses in all of its guises…just a few of my gifts.

So why do black people get stopped

So why do black people get stopped four times as often as Whites? Keep those eyes closed! Thank God for smartphones....

"So why do black people get stopped four times as often as Whites?"

The Myth of Racial Profiling
Heather Mac Donald

"Do minorities commit more of the kinds of traffic violations that police target? This is a taboo question among the racial profiling crowd; to ask it is to reveal one's racism. No one has studied it. But some evidence suggests that it may be the case. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration found that blacks were 10 percent of drivers nationally, 13 percent of drivers in fatal accidents, and 16 percent of drivers in injury accidents. (Lower rates of seat-belt use may contribute to these numbers.) Random national surveys of drivers on weekend nights in 1973, 1986, and 1996 found that blacks were more likely to fail breathalyzer tests than whites. In Illinois, blacks have a higher motorist fatality rate than whites. Blacks in one New Jersey study were 23 percent of all drivers arrested at the scene of an accident for driving drunk, though only 13.5 percent of highway users. In San Diego, blacks have more accidents than their population figures would predict. Hispanics get in a disproportionate number of accidents nationally.

[The argument is that…}If the police find more contraband on blacks and Hispanics, that is merely because they are looking harder for it, driven by prejudiced assumptions. If the police were to target whites with as much enforcement zeal, goes this reasoning, they would find comparable levels of criminality. David Harris, a University of Toledo law school professor and the leading expert for the anti-profiling forces, makes this preposterous argument. An enforcement effort directed at 40-year-old white law professors, he assures a Senate subcommittee, would yield noticeable busts. The disproportionate minority arrests then reinforce the initial, racist stereotypes, and the vicious cycle begins all over again—too many minorities arrested, too many whites going free.

…circumstantial evidence rebuts the activists' insinuation. Between 1976 and 1994, 64 percent of the homicide victims in drug turf wars were black, according to a Heritage Foundation analysis of FBI data. Sixty-seven percent of known perpetrators were also black. Likewise, some 60 percent of victims and perpetrators in drug-induced fatal brawls are black. These figures match the roughly 60 percent of drug offenders in state prison who are black. Unless you believe that white traffickers are less violent than black traffickers, the arrest, conviction, and imprisonment rate for blacks on drug charges appears consistent with the level of drug activity in the black population. (And were it true that white dealers are less violent, wouldn't we expect police to concentrate their enforcement efforts on the most dangerous parts of the drug trade?)

If there is any other education on this subject that you require....don't hesitate to ask.

A conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to teach a Liberal.

Narcissists aren't particularly self aware.

I certainly could.

That you love the sound of your very own voice? You present a compelling case.

"PoliticalChic said:
I certainly could. "

Yet, you didn't.

Democrats lie about everything.

Overused it, in fact.

..I've got a thread on it and they NEVER prove there is a problem with racism
..all they say is '''there's a problem of racism'''

racism is anything the left/blacks want it to be = HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

the word is worthless now since they've over used it for all kinds of bullshit

Overused it, in fact.

..I've got a thread on it and they NEVER prove there is a problem with racism
..all they say is '''there's a problem of racism'''

racism is anything the left/blacks want it to be = HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

the word is worthless now since they've over used it for all kinds of bullshit
Brainwashed functional moron racist

Forum List

Back