‘Racism’ – What The Heck Is It?

So why do black people get stopped
A crutch to deflect lack of personal responsibility and a weapon to use against identifications of failed personal responsibility

Seems to be pretty effective weapon.

And when they couple it with the imaginary 'white privilege' and 'white supremacy' claims, it seems to cow a large percentage of the populace.
So why do black people get stopped four times as often as Whites? Keep those eyes closed! Thank God for smartphones....

"So why do black people get stopped four times as often as Whites?"

The Myth of Racial Profiling
Heather Mac Donald

"Do minorities commit more of the kinds of traffic violations that police target? This is a taboo question among the racial profiling crowd; to ask it is to reveal one's racism. No one has studied it. But some evidence suggests that it may be the case. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration found that blacks were 10 percent of drivers nationally, 13 percent of drivers in fatal accidents, and 16 percent of drivers in injury accidents. (Lower rates of seat-belt use may contribute to these numbers.) Random national surveys of drivers on weekend nights in 1973, 1986, and 1996 found that blacks were more likely to fail breathalyzer tests than whites. In Illinois, blacks have a higher motorist fatality rate than whites. Blacks in one New Jersey study were 23 percent of all drivers arrested at the scene of an accident for driving drunk, though only 13.5 percent of highway users. In San Diego, blacks have more accidents than their population figures would predict. Hispanics get in a disproportionate number of accidents nationally.

[The argument is that…}If the police find more contraband on blacks and Hispanics, that is merely because they are looking harder for it, driven by prejudiced assumptions. If the police were to target whites with as much enforcement zeal, goes this reasoning, they would find comparable levels of criminality. David Harris, a University of Toledo law school professor and the leading expert for the anti-profiling forces, makes this preposterous argument. An enforcement effort directed at 40-year-old white law professors, he assures a Senate subcommittee, would yield noticeable busts. The disproportionate minority arrests then reinforce the initial, racist stereotypes, and the vicious cycle begins all over again—too many minorities arrested, too many whites going free.

…circumstantial evidence rebuts the activists' insinuation. Between 1976 and 1994, 64 percent of the homicide victims in drug turf wars were black, according to a Heritage Foundation analysis of FBI data. Sixty-seven percent of known perpetrators were also black. Likewise, some 60 percent of victims and perpetrators in drug-induced fatal brawls are black. These figures match the roughly 60 percent of drug offenders in state prison who are black. Unless you believe that white traffickers are less violent than black traffickers, the arrest, conviction, and imprisonment rate for blacks on drug charges appears consistent with the level of drug activity in the black population. (And were it true that white dealers are less violent, wouldn't we expect police to concentrate their enforcement efforts on the most dangerous parts of the drug trade?)

If there is any other education on this subject that you require....don't hesitate to ask.

A conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to teach a Liberal.

The ‘funny’ emoticon appears to mean ‘That hurt…I wish I had a way to dispute it.”

Racism: verb...

When a liberal progressive pretends to help the black community through hollow words and pointless actions.

Racism
I suppose Medicaid for all didn't help blacks at all or minimum wage raises. Everything else has been blocked for decades thanks to the brainwashed boobs.

Would the term 'brainwashed boobs' apply to Biden voters....you....who cannot dispute the facts?

Anything here that isn't a fact?

..your Democrat Party

The party that proves Lord Acton’s adage: Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

Soooo...when will you be changing your avi to 'BrainwashedBoob'????

Should I simply refer to you as "BB"???

Last edited:
Dang! ‘Racism!’ ‘Racism!’ ‘Racism!’ The Left has used this term as a ubiquitous invective. That's all we hear from the Democrat candidates and their spokespersons.

Overused it, in fact.

So much so, that they’re searching for an upgrade….hence, ‘White Nationalist.’

Liberals/Democrats, never looking deeply into any issue, simply toss the term…’racist’…at any opponent.
Now....which of these is it???
1.Is racism ANY reference to black folks?

2. Is racism having an opinion that leaves Liberals/Democrats aghast….unless it comes from a Liberal/Democrat?

3. It is the injurious sort of act that we associate with KKKers (Democrats) of an earlier era, acts that involve actual physical violence?

4.Is it the term for a conservative winning an argument with a Liberal/Democrat?

5. Is it, when applied by a Liberal/Democrat simply virtue-signaling, like driving a Prius?

Is 'racism' an act or an idea???? Because the former shouldn't be allowed...but the latter, should.

The distinctions in the above rubric are based on the country of origin of your beliefs: to you take your beliefs from government, or from your own calculations. For example, communism, Nazism, and Modern Liberalism come from the Germanic, specifically Hegel and Marx:

The Germans have a history of embracing authoritarian rule. As the German philosopher Hegel said, “The state says … you must obey …. The state has rights against the individual; its members have obligations, among them that of obeying without protest” (Ralf Dahrendorf, Society and Democracy in Germany).

In fact, in Germany today, any thought or speech not authorized by government is punishable:

Germany: Hundreds Probed Over Anti-Migrant Comments on Facebook

The massive police investigation is apparently meant as a warning to anonymous internet users critical of the country’s migrant policy.

That’s the America that Liberals/Democrats yearn for: one that punishes thoughts.

Being an American, I see the rules spelled out in the Constitution as the correct way to behave. Specifically, the meaning of the first amendment, which guarantees Americans the right to be individuals, with any thoughts and with freedom of speech.

That means, Americans don’t have to toe the line that government approves. They can hate anyone they like as long as they don’t injure the party.

Hurt feelings are not an injury.

Soooo….I define ‘racism’ as an act, a behavior……not a thought crime.
But, then, I’m not a Liberal/Democrat.
..I've got a thread on it and they NEVER prove there is a problem with racism
..all they say is '''there's a problem of racism'''

racism is anything the left/blacks want it to be = HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

the word is worthless now since they've over used it for all kinds of bullshit
Brainwashed functional moron racist
you prove my point--THANK YOU
hahahahahhahahahahahahah

Also difficult not to be amazed at how much I know when it is in comparison with dolt like you.

Narcissists aren't particularly self aware.

BTW....along that line.....could you name three or four of the tomes that have fueled and inspired your geopolitical outlook?

I certainly could.

See what we've just proven?

That you love the sound of your very own voice? You present a compelling case.

"PoliticalChic said:
BTW....along that line.....could you name three or four of the tomes that have fueled and inspired your geopolitical outlook?
I certainly could. "

Yet, you didn't.

Democrats lie about everything.

^^ Says the boring, useless narcissist of low character.

Also difficult not to be amazed at how much I know when it is in comparison with dolt like you.

I certainly could.

"PoliticalChic said:
I certainly could. "

Yet, you didn't.

"PoliticalChic said:
I certainly could. "

Yet, you didn't.

I certainly could.

"PoliticalChic said:
I certainly could. "

Yet, you didn't.

"PoliticalChic said:
I certainly could. "

Yet, you didn't.

Yes yes only Rupert Murdock bought off high school grad pundits know the truth. Every respected media and law enforcement in the world thinks you are nuts. Brainwashed functionally nuts. Try the real world ignoramus..

Dang! ‘Racism!’ ‘Racism!’ ‘Racism!’ The Left has used this term as a ubiquitous invective. That's all we hear from the Democrat candidates and their spokespersons.

Overused it, in fact.

Liberals/Democrats, never looking deeply into any issue, simply toss the term…’racist’…at any opponent.

2. Is racism having an opinion that leaves Liberals/Democrats aghast….unless it comes from a Liberal/Democrat?

3. It is the injurious sort of act that we associate with KKKers (Democrats) of an earlier era, acts that involve actual physical violence?

4.Is it the term for a conservative winning an argument with a Liberal/Democrat?

5. Is it, when applied by a Liberal/Democrat simply virtue-signaling, like driving a Prius?

Is 'racism' an act or an idea???? Because the former shouldn't be allowed...but the latter, should.

The distinctions in the above rubric are based on the country of origin of your beliefs: to you take your beliefs from government, or from your own calculations. For example, communism, Nazism, and Modern Liberalism come from the Germanic, specifically Hegel and Marx:

The Germans have a history of embracing authoritarian rule. As the German philosopher Hegel said, “The state says … you must obey …. The state has rights against the individual; its members have obligations, among them that of obeying without protest” (Ralf Dahrendorf, Society and Democracy in Germany).

In fact, in Germany today, any thought or speech not authorized by government is punishable:

The massive police investigation is apparently meant as a warning to anonymous internet users critical of the country’s migrant policy.

That’s the America that Liberals/Democrats yearn for: one that punishes thoughts.

Being an American, I see the rules spelled out in the Constitution as the correct way to behave. Specifically, the meaning of the first amendment, which guarantees Americans the right to be individuals, with any thoughts and with freedom of speech.

That means, Americans don’t have to toe the line that government approves. They can hate anyone they like as long as they don’t injure the party.

hahahahahhahahahahahahah
The point is that the GOP is full of racists naturally or brainwashed to believe immigrants get welfare, immigrants vote, blacks are lazy blacks are criminals etc etc. Including a lot of cops lol aaarrrrggghhhh. Many of them on this message board.

Overused it, in fact.

hahahahahhahahahahahahah
The point is that the GOP is full of racists naturally or brainwashed to believe immigrants get welfare, immigrants vote, blacks are lazy blacks are criminals etc etc. Including a lot of cops lol aaarrrrggghhhh. Many of them on this message board.
that was nothing but your babble crap opinion = crap
..blacks are more racist than whites
Kamala PROVES it--she fell for the Smollet hoax

At its root, racism is just a form of collectivism.

As racists, collectivists, are the prominant purveyors of racism because they encourage Americans to adopt a group mentality. To view humans as members of groups just because they share certain physical characteristics, rather than viewing them as Individuals.

Their very agenda depends on Americans adopting a group mentality. It is wholly dependent on the idea that humans should be viewed as members of groups rather than as Individuals. All this does is make racial tensions worse. And that's what it's designed to do. They accomplish the agenda by designating victim status groups. So we start to wander off into discussion about cultural Marxism here. Because what we're seing evolve today is that very agenda.

So, yeah. Racism is just a very nasty form of collectivism.

Additionally, irrelevant of how well intention it portrays itself to be, modern liberalism a product of that same collectivist thinking which characterizes racism.

It's a pretty simple explanation, really.

Now. What is the solution? That, too, is a rather simple explanation. The solution is liberty. That means havng a ''strictly limited'' constitutional government committed to its historically delegated role of protecting Individual liberty, the rights of Individuals, rather than focusing on and placating group claims. Unfortunately, what were seeing happen is the latter. This will ultimately turn our Republic, our traditional philosophy of governance, and the constitution itself upside down. And that's really the goal of the current administration, many past administrations, those who tread ''the long march through the institutions" and primarily the cultural Marxists who have wiggled their way into governmental advisorship as well as government positions, if we're paying attention.

Last edited:

I certainly could.

"PoliticalChic said:
I certainly could. "

Yet, you didn't.

"PoliticalChic said:
I certainly could. "

Yet, you didn't.

Yes yes only Rupert Murdock bought off high school grad pundits know the truth. Every respected media and law enforcement in the world thinks you are nuts. Brainwashed functionally nuts. Try the real world ignoramus..

"Yes yes only Rupert Murdock bought off high school grad pundits know the truth."

Actually, I'm an Ivy League grad.

And I destroyed you in the previous posts, which is why you are changing the subject.

Isn't that true, BB?

Relevant reading - How to stamp out cultural Marxism in a single generation

Additionally - The Cloward-Piven Strategy (This is actually been in play since right before the election and continues to play out)

And they're comfortable enough about enacting the strategy as a matter of policy (predominantly at the state level...Oregon Governor, for instance) that they have no fear in 1 - openly saying so and 2 - any kind of push-back.

For reference...

Last edited:

As racists, collectivists, are the prominant purveyors of racism because they encourage Americans to adopt a group mentality. To view humans as members of groups just because they share certain physical characteristics, rather than viewing them as Individuals.

Their very agenda depends on Americans adopting a group mentality. It is wholly dependent on the idea that humans should be viewed as members of groups rather than as Individuals. All this does is make racial tensions worse. And that's what it's designed to do. They accomplish the agenda by designating victim status groups. So we start to wander off into discussion about cultural Marxism here. Because what we're seing evolve today is that very agenda.

Additionally, irrelevant of how well intention it portrays itself to be, modern liberalism a product of that same collectivist thinking which characterizes racism.

Now. What is the solution? That, too, is a rather simple explanation. The solution is liberty. That means havng a ''strictly limited'' constitutional government committed to its historically delegated role of protecting Individual liberty, the rights of Individuals, rather than focusing on and placating group claims. Unfortunately, what were seeing happen is the latter. This will ultimately turn our Republic, our traditional philosophy of governance, and the constitution itself upside down. And that's really the goal of the current administration, many past administrations, those who tread ''the long march through the institutions" and primarily the cultural Marxists who have wiggled their way into governmental advisorship as well as government positions, if we're paying attention.

Sad how many have been fooled by the racist collectivists.

Overused it, in fact.

I knew a white supremacist like you has no concept of what racism is.

Overused it, in fact.

I knew a white supremacist like you has no concept of what racism is.

Why don't you state what it is, and I'll teach you the difference between a thought crime and a real crime.

I liked that article!

Especially this: Home-school your children:

We're a home school family.

Good for you! My boy is going to be graduating college, but I try to encourage folks to give home-schooling a chance.

The curriculum is certainly varied and we all have our preference, of course.

I'm slightly biased, though.

To be a racist, one doesnt need to belong to a group.
To be a racist, one simply needs to believe a person in inferior or superior based only on their race.

Also, cultural marxism is fake:

To be a racist, one doesnt need to belong to a group.
To be a racist, one simply needs to believe a person in inferior or superior based only on their race.

Also, cultural marxism is fake:

You have much to learn. Respectfully speaking.

I'm gonna go watch some cartoons. I keep saying that one of these days that coyote is gonna catch that road runner. I just know it.

Enjoy your afternoon.

Last edited:

I liked that article!

Especially this: Home-school your children:

We're a home school family.

Good for you! My boy is going to be graduating college, but I try to encourage folks to give home-schooling a chance.

The curriculum is certainly varied and we all have our preference, of course.

I'm slightly biased, though.

We went with K12.com

Forum List

Back