R-SC Senator Tim Scott Exposes LIb Racist Hatred Over His Sessions Confirmation Vote

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Once again the Left is shamed because of its bitter hatred, racism, and intolerance...

Black GOP Sen. Reads His Hate Mail On The Floor To Show Just How Tolerant The Left Really Is [VIDEO]

South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott read the hate mail he has received for supporting President Trump’s attorney general nominee Jeff Sessions on the Senate floor Wednesday evening.

“If you sign up to be a black conservative, the chances are very high you will be attacked,” the South Carolina Republican stated. “It comes with the territory, and I’ve had it for 20 years, two decades, but my friends and my staff, they’re not used to the level of animus that comes in from the liberal left that suggests that I somehow are not helpful to the cause of liberal America and therefore I am not helpful to black America.”

Scott also had one, if not THE, greatest, most honest, truthful 'drop the mic and walk away' moments when he declared this:

“What I’m surprised by just a smidgen,” he continued, “is that the liberal left that speaks and desires for all of us to be tolerant do not want to be tolerant of anyone that disagrees with where they are coming from.”

BAM!

Their actions during and after this election has proven it...'Nuff Said.

Obama epitomized the intolerance of the left for those who opposed him politically.

He preferred ISIS over conservatives and libertarians.

Even though slavery was banned more than a century ago in this country, Democrats/LIbErals think that they still own black people, or at least the political support thereof. To them, a black person who doesn't support the LIbEral/Democrat cause is the modern equivalent of a runaway slave.

KKK Democrats want to lynch that negro.....
Just as they have with many other prominent blacks, who refused the Democrat plantation....like Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Condolezza Rice...to name a few "Uncle Toms."

tim scott's life matters. thanks for pointing out the blatant racism on the left. scott is an awesome guy and senator !
the left will never own that, because it goes against their fake optical image. they were never for "the people".

Using a few tweets to broadbrush all liberals is chickenshit.
Using a few tweets to broadbrush all liberals is chickenshit
When you have seen one liberal, you have seen them all. Seig Heil.

untitled.png

who said all liberals ? it's a pretty broad brush though. what will replace race baiting for you guys ?

If you want to state for the record, to the OP, that he is an idiot for implying that a few tweets are representative of liberals in general, by all means,

do so.

who said all liberals ? it's a pretty broad brush though. what will replace race baiting for you guys ?

If you want to state for the record, to the OP, that he is an idiot for implying that a few tweets are representative of liberals in general, by all means,

do so.
why, op is right. the left has to come up with something else, for alinsky campaigning techniques. there are going to be so many more (minority) conservatives coming along. i don't think you all have a plan to win future elections, isn't that the rift ?

I suppose you would know. Your kind are experts at it

Well, in your own childish way, you endorse my point.

You're one of the worst here kid, grow up.

Try that one again in your adult voice, if you have one.

Pretend to grow up and actually add something a thread for once. All you do is kick and scream and call names.

Forum List

Back