R-SC Senator Tim Scott Exposes LIb Racist Hatred Over His Sessions Confirmation Vote

Using a few tweets to broadbrush all liberals is chickenshit.
who said all liberals ? it's a pretty broad brush though. what will replace race baiting for you guys ?

If you want to state for the record, to the OP, that he is an idiot for implying that a few tweets are representative of liberals in general, by all means,

do so.
why, op is right. the left has to come up with something else, for alinsky campaigning techniques. there are going to be so many more (minority) conservatives coming along. i don't think you all have a plan to win future elections, isn't that the rift ?

So maybe if we just attacked Tim Scott for 8 years for looking like he was born in Africa, that would be more appropriate?

I suppose you would know. Your kind are experts at it

Well, in your own childish way, you endorse my point.

You're one of the worst here kid, grow up.

Try that one again in your adult voice, if you have one.

Pretend to grow up and actually add something a thread for once. All you do is kick and scream and call names.

Try again.

who said all liberals ? it's a pretty broad brush though. what will replace race baiting for you guys ?

If you want to state for the record, to the OP, that he is an idiot for implying that a few tweets are representative of liberals in general, by all means,

do so.
why, op is right. the left has to come up with something else, for alinsky campaigning techniques. there are going to be so many more (minority) conservatives coming along. i don't think you all have a plan to win future elections, isn't that the rift ?

So maybe if we just attacked Tim Scott for 8 years for looking like he was born in Africa, that would be more appropriate?
than what ?

I suppose you would know. Your kind are experts at it

Well, in your own childish way, you endorse my point.

You're one of the worst here kid, grow up.

Try that one again in your adult voice, if you have one.

Pretend to grow up and actually add something a thread for once. All you do is kick and scream and call names.

Try again.

No need, you have the maturity level of a 5 year old. It must hurt watching all of these nominees going through.

The problem is those that oppose have such loud voices they drown out any reasonable voice. You know that, as you are one of the loud. You are part of that very perception.

do so.

do so.
It isn't just a few tweets.

I know you people want a world where no one is allowed to disagree with conservatives, but you're not going to get it.

You just proved my point.

do so.

I know you people want a world where no one is allowed to disagree with conservatives, but you're not going to get it.

The problem is those that oppose have such loud voices they drown out any reasonable voice. You know that, as you are one of the loud. You are part of that very perception.

do so.

and what have I said on this subject that is unreasonable?

do so.

How?

do so.

we just did. you'd all better start campaigning soon.

Look back on your posting history over the years. It is easily ascertained.

do so.

and what have I said on this subject that is unreasonable?

Making such a blanket statement with no regard to reasonable discussion.

do so.

How?

do so.

I disagree with conservatives every day, moron.

Forum List

Back