Did Racist Dems Force Tim Scott To Drop Out Of The Race?

Do you have a problem with Obama being gay? I certainly do not.

Gotta laugh
Obama has been married for 30 years and has two daughters and Conservatives insist he is gay.

But they don’t question for a minute a 50 year old who has never married and is a virgin

:laughing0301:

Right wing voters who spread lies that Obama is gay, Hillary is a lesbian, Michelle Obama is a transexual.
Voters who are repulsed by Pete Butengeig
Should we look at what left wing voters think? Maybe plaster a few extremist ones to represent your entire party/ideology?

You employ hack logic 101

Gotta laugh
Obama has been married for 30 years and has two $aughters and Conservatives insist he is gay.

But they don’t question for a minute a 50 year old who has never married and is a virgin
Many gay men are married.

I question if Obama is gay. I saw the movie where a man openly admits to being Obama's lover. Yet I question if it is true.

Either way I don't vote for big government democrats. The democrats are destroying the world

I am glad you have no problem with what people think of us, but I am sorry, I will not go out with you. You can quit with the private messages and trying to shame me because I rejected you just makes you look like a homophobe.
Actually just the opposite, I don't judge you because you are gay. As long as, you don't bring it too me more power to you.

It comes from a documentary about Obama. I will have to search for the name.
I just don’t think anyone outside of a minority of people in chat forums cares. Yet, we have hacks like rightwinger trying to hilariously and desperately brand the entire ideology with it.

Actually just the opposite, I don't judge you because you are gay. As long as, you don't bring it too me more power to you.
No? But you do think you can use, gay, as an insult. You used gay to denigrate me. And it was of your free will, adding your ideology, that you can hurt or get other people to think differently about my comments if you call me gay.

So, don't piss down my back then tell me it is raining.

No? But you do think you can use, gay, as an insult. You used gay to denigrate me. And it was of your free will, adding your ideology, that you can hurt or get other people to think differently about my comments if you call me gay.

So, don't piss down my back then tell me it is raining.
I am just doing what you right wing racist try to do to Pres Obama.

I think more Republicans should campaign on that message

They should constantly attack any black Democrat voter as a slave on a plantation.......I mean, its a slap in the face to those Americans who were actually murdered, raped, beaten and oppressed by slavery; -- since, in case you didn't know this but - they didn't have a right to vote

That's kinda what that whole Civil War thing was about......but thanks for reminding us how butt hurt right-wingers still are about losing that war
That's kinda what MAGAs are already doing. You don't even realize how insulting your accusations are to the black community. You think black folk aren't smart enough to make their own decisions about which party is better for them?

That's kinda what MAGAs are already doing. You don't even realize how insulting your accusations are to the black community. You think black folk aren't smart enough to make their own decisions about which party is better for them?

How insulting is it to claim they reside on a plantation?

Many gay men are married.

I question if Obama is gay. I saw the movie where a man openly admits to being Obama's lover. Yet I question if it is true.

Either way I don't vote for big government democrats. The democrats are destroying the world
It is true. Barry not only has some people say they had a homo relationship with him and he looks and acts like a faggot but he is married to a transsexual.

"Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina is suspending his presidential campaign, he announced in an interview with Fox News on Sunday. “I love America more today than I did on May 22. But when I go back to Iowa, it will not be as a presidential candidate. I am suspending my campaign,” he said. The announcement Sunday night took many of Scott’s aides and donors by surprise. Two people close to his campaign said they were not given advance notice, even though it was becoming increasingly clear Scott was facing an uphill struggle to break through in the GOP primary. The super PAC supporting Scott pulled its slate of television ads in October, and, following last week’s third GOP presidential debate, decided not to make a new investment."

Many people are saying that the Dems lead a nefarious hate campaign to both smear Tim Scott and force him to drop out as a candidate. This is common practice for Dems as they have lead similar racist smear campaigns against other black Conservative candidates - such as Larry Elders, Herman Cain, Alan Keyes and others - simply put; the GOP would have nominated their first black GOP years and years ago if it were not for the nefarious smear campaigns orchestrated by the Dems.

In the case of Tim Scott, Dems were basically exposing their homophobia by forcing Scott to prove he really had a girlfriend. This is 2023, not 1923, nobody cares about a person being gay anymore; especially right-wing voters - but unfortunately, Scott took the bait and brought out his totally not fake girlfriend at the last debate - and that ended up being the nail in the coffin to his campaign. This was a totally shameful smear campaign implemented by the Dems - now they are once again successful at preventing another black GOP presidential nominee.
Wise words sir. The modern GOP has a problem with dem interference.

You and I know that the GOP has a slate of back tranny candidates to put before the public. Why are they so hesitant to confront the homophobic racist dems on this issue ?

His dropping out had nothing to do with his sex life or his race. He was a perfectly good candidate who got no traction because he couldn't provide a reason to vote for him.
Face it bub, his hard rightwing donors just wasn't convinced that he was actually a straight guy.

He trotted out some, clearly fake, blonde white woman and failed at that endevour.

Progs are a hundred times worse on Republicans. Endless smearing from TV pundits, media, Entertainers and Prog politicians. The lies you say against the Prog politicians are endless and the same as viciousness with Republicans. The talk shows and TV comedy skit shows are brutal. Imagine SNL doing those skits on the Prog politicians. Imagine Joe walking around not knowing where he is in weekly skits. Or Jill who is shameless using her missteps or even one as a constant skit. Tell us about MTG. The woman is not a professional grifter like many of the politicians in D.C. with the Progs having a much higher percentage who are. The Republicans who actually voice their opinions and try to live it from their actions are destroyed.
^ cry baby post ^

Forum List

Back