Quick question about CRT...

You care because I destroy your racist satanic narrative.
You haven't said shit hot shot. History is history. And as long as you don't like that history, and try and change it, you'll be eating shit every day, because you aren't changing history. So get over it.

CRT is garbage. All it is is that the further you get from white single able bodied white male Christian the more oppressed you are. Total garbage.
Non white flood this country because it is least oppressive place on Earth you little faggot fucking idiots.

And you want to stop history? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: That's never going to happen. You and Youngkin will be sucking on sour simmon seeds from now on.

You haven't said shit hot shot. History is history. And as long as you don't like that history, and try and change it, you'll be eating shit every day, because you aren't changing history. So get over it.
Blacks sold millions of blacks for 1,000 years before the USA was a country. When you come to grips with that let me know. Oh and the Arabs castrated their slaves so let me know when you understand this.

Blacks sold millions of blacks for 1,000 years before the USA was a country. When you come to grips with that let me know. Oh and the Arabs castrated their slaves so let me know when you understand this.
Irrelevant argument! But it is history. Thanks! And? I'm not the one who needs the understanding. It's you. :laughing0301:

Irrelevant argument! But it is history. Thanks! And? I'm not the one who needs the understanding. It's you. :laughing0301:
It is the most relevant point ever made in history. Blacks from sub saharan africa were enslaved globally. There is nothing there. The greatest ancient remnants are creek rock stacked on each other.

Or you can teach history, which is what schools do. Legally!
What do you want to teach? Sub Saharan Africa was nothing. It is still nothing. It is just a place for China to colonize now.

Still waiting for the great accomplishments of ancient Sub Saharan Africa............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yes you are a racist.
aww, it'll be ok...
f55mhh0xucc81.jpg

History doesn't give a shit what you think. Stop talking like an idiot. History is history. Apparently you and Youngkin can't figure that out.

Not to mention, what you and Youngkin want to do is illegal. So this thread of yours sucks.
You seem to have somehow forgotten that voters in Virginia, a blue state, recently voted for and removed Democrat scumbags like yourself from the governorship and other state offices and turned the state red for the first time in decades, because loudmouth commie idiots like you were telling parents that they can brainwash their kids with CRT if they so wish.

"Just like there are many books on Marxism but they all more or less have the same denominator, CRT's common theme; America is an irredeemable White supremacist country with a racist history. It must be torn down and built from the bottom up.
Already posted why CRT is a divisive, Marxist cultist ideology that teaches hatred of America and Whites.
Yeah, the Left is teaching historical revisionism, and hatred of the US as a racist country
(ps.....the underlining is by my avatar)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't read any educational-level books defining this Critical Race Theory. Poster Otis informs there are at least 6.

So, poster Roudy, of those six which one do you think is the most offensive to your view of the world?
Which one do you think has merit and could prove to be a basis for further discussion?
And why do you think that?

In short, as you are presenting your avatar as knowledgeable and informed on Critical Race Theory it seems a safe presumption that you have responsibly studied it and its' associated texts, and the supporting literature.

So, of those 6 book poster Otis mentions which one would you recommend forum members read in order to be able to talk about CRT in the most informed manner?
---------------------------------------------------------

When I think about CRT.I am dismayed that people can actually go to a University and get a degree based on that crap. It makes about as much sense as getting a degree in white supremacy.
They graduate with a hundred grand in student loan debt and an education that prepares them only for careers in retail and fast food.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
An inquiry to both poster Phobe (above), and poster Daveman.

So if, as posted, this is a known fact: "People can actuallly go to a University and get a degree based on (CRT)"
Well, which university?
What is the degree offered?.. Bachelors? Masters? Doctorate?
How do you know?

And specifically to poster Daveman, you seemingly have knowledge that folks who allegedly have some level of degree in Critical Race Theory....that they then only have careers in retail fast food. Well, how do you know?
Can you offer the forum some facts or persuasive information that you have acquired....and now have the ability to share with us?

Who on the right has advocated not teaching about those events?
The way the new anti CRT laws are written, any classroom discussion requires an opposing viewpoint. That is blanket permission to minimize the horrible mistakes we have made as a country. Slaves were lucky to be captured and brought to the US to be sold. Emmet Till was kinda asking for what he got because he was guilty of abusing a white girl. The Tulsa massacre didn't happen. The civil war had nothing to do with slavery. All those things, and others can and will be taught under the blanket of "not portraying one race as oppressive to another".

(ps.....the underlining is by my avatar)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't read any educational-level books defining this Critical Race Theory. Poster Otis informs there are at least 6.

So, poster Roudy, of those six which one do you think is the most offensive to your view of the world?
Which one do you think has merit and could prove to be a basis for further discussion?
And why do you think that?

In short, as you are presenting your avatar as knowledgeable and informed on Critical Race Theory it seems a safe presumption that you have responsibly studied it and its' associated texts, and the supporting literature.

So, of those 6 book poster Otis mentions which one would you recommend forum members read in order to be able to talk about CRT in the most informed manner?
---------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------
An inquiry to both poster Phobe (above), and poster Daveman.

So if, as posted, this is a known fact: "People can actuallly go to a University and get a degree based on (CRT)"
Well, which university?
What is the degree offered?.. Bachelors? Masters? Doctorate?
How do you know?

And specifically to poster Daveman, you seemingly have knowledge that folks who allegedly have some level of degree in Critical Race Theory....that they then only have careers in retail fast food. Well, how do you know?
Can you offer the forum some facts or persuasive information that you have acquired....and now have the ability to share with us?
Like I said in previous posts, Critical Race Theory's origins come from the same rotten Democrat Leftist tree, Marxism, anti Americanism, anti capitalism and globalism.

CRT has its roots in the early 20th Century thought of neo-Marxist Antonio Gramsci, founder of the Italian Communist Party. His desire was to spur on the stalled communism of 19thCentury social revolutionists Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels toward an overthrow of the “bourgeoisie” (ruling middle- and upper-class) by the proletariat (working-class). To accomplish this goal, societal norms and institutions, such as family, nation state, capitalism, and God, needed to be torn down, and this is where we begin to see the notion of group-based morality, with the idea that what is moral is what serves the interests of the “oppressed” or “marginalized.”

While European Marxism focused on class, a distinctly American brand of Marxism was brought to America in 1937 by scholars from the Institute for Social Research in Frankfurt, Germany, known commonly as the Frankfurt School, who left Nazi Germany to escape the Third Reich. They eventually landed in New York where they setup shop at the Columbia University Teachers’ College. While most of the Frankfurt scholars returned to Germany after the defeat of the Nazis, Herbert Marcuse stayed behind and became one of the leading spokesmen of Critical Theory (on which CRT is based) during the massive upheavals of the 1960s and early 1970s caused by riots and violence associated with the Civil Rights and anti-Vietnam movements. The focus shifted specifically to oppressed ethnic, racial, and gender groups.

Forum List

Back