Quick question about CRT...

How is our history divisive? Our history is either taught, or it isn't. You can call it history, or critical race theory, which schools do not call it that. So technically, CRT isn't taught any way. History is.

So how does Youngkin logically label it divisive? And how will he make teaching history illegal? Answer, he cannot. And it is not divisive, because our history is our history. So the whole idea from Republicans is ludicrous. Youngkin himself is constantly referring to Martin Luther King. Just mentioning his name is history, or CRT. You can't mention one, without referring to the other, even if the word race isn't used. Anyway, legally, Youngkin is an ignoramus who knows nothing about governing or the law.

Let's let Glen Kirschner school this bozo about the law;

Already posted why CRT is a divisive, Marxist cultist ideology that teaches hatred of America and Whites.

So to conclude, it is being taught, just cloaked as something else. Just like Democrats call their bill to nationalize voter fraud, the"voting rights" bill.

AS always, you are a liar. What nationalized voter fraud are you specifically talking about? That's right, you can't tell us. But you are a piece of shit liar who can't back up what you say.

Already posted why CRT is a divisive, Marxist cultist ideology that teaches hatred of America and Whites.
That's not an explanation grounded in fact. That's your emotional instability telling you that. Where has it been written in documented text that CRT is Marxist cultist ideology? You can't tell us. Again, you are nothing but a pos liar.

AS always, you are a liar. What nationalized voter fraud are you specifically talking about? That's right, you can't tell us. But you are a piece of shit liar who can't back up what you say.
Making mail-in ballots (no. 1 source of fraud worldwide), no ID at the polls, no signature and voter Verification, ballot harvesting and allowing non U.S. citizens to vote is nationalizing voter fraud. They want to make permanent the emergency disregard of state laws established during the pandemic in 2020. Democrats are the party of election fraud and have a rich undeniable history of doing so.

Yeah, the Left is teaching historical revisionism, and hatred of the US as a racist country.
Where? In what book? Show us the text liar. Prove something damn it. Don't just run your fucking trap.

Liberals want students to be taught to feel sorry for black people.

I'm a black man ;) have pity on me.

Imagine you're a black guy in class, sitting in the back watching this spectacle. They have three choices.....

A. I'm pathetic and get lots of attention. My excuses start with the first period.

B. Look at these pathetic white people put on an act.

C. Don't insult me, I don't need the crutch and fuck off.

Last edited:
Making mail-in ballots, no ID at the polls and allowing non U.S. citizens to vote is nationalizing voter fraud. They want to make permanent the emergency disregard of state laws established during the pandemic in 2020. Democrats are the party of election fraud and have a rich undeniable history of doing so.
How specifically? Where is the documented fraud. Show us liar. Don't talk about it like a coward. Get going. Put your trap where it counts. Stop with the bull hitting.

That's not an explanation grounded in fact. That's your emotional instability telling you that. Where has it been written in documented text that CRT is Marxist cultist ideology? You can't tell us. Again, you are nothing but a pos liar.
Maybe for you. Democrats are the party of divide and conquer, constant pitting Americans against each other. CRT fits into this playbook, started by Obama.

Making mail-in ballots (no. 1 source of fraud worldwide), no ID at the polls, no signature and voter Verification, ballot harvesting and allowing non U.S. citizens to vote is nationalizing voter fraud. They want to make permanent the emergency disregard of state laws established during the pandemic in 2020. Democrats are the party of election fraud and have a rich undeniable history of doing so.
You have provided no documented history of Democrats being the party of fraud. You are friggin liar. Stop lying.

How specifically? Where is the documented fraud. Show us liar. Don't talk about it like a coward. Get going. Put your trap where it counts. Stop with the bull hitting.
I just told you the components of the so called voting rights bill that proves the Democrats want to nationalize election fraud. Are you denying those components exist?

Maybe for you. Democrats are the party of divide and conquer, constant pitting Americans against each other. CRT fits into this playbook, started by Obama.
You just said shit. Again, more lies. Stop the lying. You are looking like a fool again.

You have provided no documented history of Democrats being the party of fraud. You are friggin liar. Stop lying.
This thread isn’t about Democrat election fraud, which has been proven before. As usual when confronted with facts, a lame attempt to divert the topic ensues.

I just told you the components of the so called voting rights bill that proves the Democrats want to nationalize election fraud. Are you denying those components exist?
You told me nothing and proved even less. You think "YOU" telling us something is ordained by God? Who the fuck are you? Document, document, document! Without it, you're just the miserable liar you've always been.

You just said shit. Again, more lies. Stop the lying. You are looking like a fool again.
It is divisive to out Blacks against Whites and vice versa, and CRT does exactly that.

This thread isn’t about Democrat election fraud, which has been proven before. As usual when confronted with facts, a lame attempt to divert the topic ensues.
You brought it up on your thread. It's fair game now liar.

CRT is garbage. All it is is that the further you get from white single able bodied white male Christian the more oppressed you are. Total garbage.
Non white flood this country because it is least oppressive place on Earth you little faggot fucking idiots.

You told me nothing and proved even less. You think "YOU" telling us something is ordained by God? Who the fuck are you? Document, document, document! Without it, you're just the miserable liar you've always been.
Go bark up another tree.

It is divisive to out Blacks against Whites and vice versa, and CRT does exactly that.
History doesn't give a shit what you think. Stop talking like an idiot. History is history. Apparently you and Youngkin can't figure that out.

Not to mention, what you and Youngkin want to do is illegal. So this thread of yours sucks.

CRT is garbage. All it is is that the further you get from white single able bodied white male Christian the more oppressed you are. Total garbage.
Non white flood this country because it is least oppressive place on Earth you little faggot fucking idiots.

Then history is garbage. But you're an ignoramus, so who cares what you think.

Forum List

Back