Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

Should the government force parents to give one of their healthy kidneys to their children if one of them is in need of a new kidney? Aren't parents legally responsible for the welfare, health, and safety of their children? Following your line of reasoning, if their children need a kidney, the parents should be forced to save their child's life with a new kidney. Obviously, that would be a really bad law, if the government was forcing people to give away their kidneys, even if it's given to their own children. It should be a choice, not a government mandate. Likewise, why should a woman be forced by the government to gestate an embryo that is attached to her uterus (her body)? You can disingenuously assert that an embryo or unviable fetus is a child, but it's not.

An embryo:

Is not the equivalent of this:

And before you pretend to be so concerned about life in wombs, perhaps you should care more for life outside of the womb and be more careful when electing politicians that support policies that do this to children:

Many of these Christian conservatives are ironically pro-war, pro-economic sanctions against developing countries, and pro-everything that is the very opposite of "pro-life". Before you start making demands about how women should treat the embryos and fetuses attached to their uteruses, you should demand your conservative politicians stop bleeding the world dry for the sake of profits and power. Democrats are just as bad, I condemn both the right and the American liberals for all of the above destruction. Your "pro-life" stance is marred, and completely nullified when you support all of the above.

Life always has a price tag on it, whether we realize it or not.

Just one example, we accept the loss of tens of thousands of lives every year simply for the privilege of driving fast.

I agree with those things, but I am looking for the real nuts-and-bolts reason the Marxist leadership pushes abortion more than any other issue. Unwavering at all times. It has to be related to their power and control, but I can't fully see how abortion figures into that.
dude, it's their racist kkk that this is all about. Planned parenthood. 75% of the facilities are in black neighborhoods. demofks do enjoy oppressing blacks.

Because it’s about women having control over their own lives.
And states can either allow it or not, depending on how the men and women of that state votes when they pick their legislators. What upsets you is that California can't dictate abortion policy to Alabama anymore.

So libs would prefer death in the womb to being unwanted?

How many liberals here regret being born?
Demofks are pro death indeed. They are the kkk remember, they value no life.

So libs would prefer death in the womb to being unwanted?

How many liberals here regret being born?
That's what I don't understand. What gives anyone the standing to determine that someone else's life isn't worth living, that they're not worth at least a chance to make a good life for themselves? Heck, how many kids grew up in less-than-ideal circumstances that ended up in a great place? Did anyone have the standing to decide that Chris Reeve's life wasn't worth living after he hit his head on that rock?

I suspect most libs are hypocrites who prefer life for themselves but death for babies in the womb
exactly. I will again use the Yankee's slugger Aaron Judge who's mother didn't have an abortion, and instead gave him up for adoption and he just broke Roger Maris' home run record. The things the demofks fail to see. They are truly a blinded group.

They could be killing the next einstein, i.e., the person to save the planet!!!!!

Forum List

Back