Question for USMB real and pretend black posters

Q. Assuming that he is the nominee, should Biden pick a black woman as his VP and why?
Who are the pretend black posters?
MOST likely IQ2 and his buddy, Asslips.
So because they are leftwing and claim to be black they are simply lying?
Nope, there's a GOOD chance they're the SAME person, and a disgruntled white female librarian, single, never married, age 53, living in Yonkers, New York. Both imbecilic poster(s) have ALL the ear markings for this...............
Don’t forget cats. They have many cats.
Yes, these cookie cutter caricatures you people have in your minds really simplifies things for you huh? Your sensibilities are far too tender to accept that liberal women don’t actually look like that and that people in general are more nuanced. It makes you feel manly and superior to make these assumptions but you just come across pathetic.

Q. Assuming that he is the nominee, should Biden pick a black woman as his VP and why?
Nope, there's a GOOD chance they're the SAME person, and a disgruntled white female librarian, single, never married, age 53, living in Yonkers, New York. Both imbecilic poster(s) have ALL the ear markings for this...............
Yes, these cookie cutter caricatures you people have in your minds really simplifies things for you huh? Your sensibilities are far too tender to accept that liberal women don’t actually look like that and that people in general are more nuanced. It makes you feel manly and superior to make these assumptions but you just come across pathetic.
Can you possibly grow some thing that resembles a sense of humor?

I would say to you "lighten up, Francis" but that would be an insult to Francis.

I would say to you "lighten up, Francis" but that would be an insult to Francis.

Well you aren’t ever funny so there’s that.

I bet you are a blast at parties.

:laughing0301:

Fuck, you are angry. Ass hurt?

^^From the party of SJW’s that teach college students that trying to get black students to understand science or use logic is racist.

Ha-ha, you're a RIOT, Billy Boy! Thanks for the comic relief.

What liberal women don’t look like that? Which liberal women are you trying to make not the Karen’s of the world?

Show me a liberal woman with no cats, no under arm hair, under 250 pounds and not wanting to speak to the manager.

Great "Stripes" reference!

I'm black.... I can prove it - I just had a kid and named him Kwarin-teen.

Joe says I'm not black enough though, and I think he's right. I see an AutoZone and I don't want to burn it to the ground. The VP I want is named "Pence".

The boy is delusional. He seems to think blacks are all quite satisfied with our treatment in America and so blacks like me must be faking in order to keep racism alive. It is the same mentality part of white America always has had.

I bet you are a blast at parties.

:laughing0301:

Fuck, you are angry. Ass hurt?

Lol your attempt at being witty is a miserable failure.

What liberal women don’t look like that? Which liberal women are you trying to make not the Karen’s of the world?

Show me a liberal woman with no cats, no under arm hair, under 250 pounds and not wanting to speak to the manager.
You really do come across like a child you know that right?

The boy is delusional. He seems to think blacks are all quite satisfied with our treatment in America and so blacks like me must be faking in order to keep racism alive. It is the same mentality part of white America always has had.
He definitely comes across like a boy. That much is true.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm NOT black, but can I identify myself as being so for the sake of this thread? It's a good question and phrased correctly, because I have a sneaky suspicion that MOST that CLAIM to be black on this site, AREN'T. But anyway, since I AM black for the sake of this question, I think Creepy Sleepy Joe almost HAS to pick a black woman as his VP to save face. The problem is, the Dem black women available aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. He is SCREWED.

He embarrassed Stacy Abrams on Chris O'Donnells show. He should pick her just as "I'm sorry to all youze real blacks" gesture
It's looking like his pick MAY be Kamel-Toe Harris, who is DEFINITELY only part black. And do NOT count Big Mike Obama out of the picture. She/he/it? could be Creepy Joe's surprise pick. THAT would be something.
I think in Xi's Hollywood fantasy, Joe drops out and Big Mike steps up as the nominee.

It's not that.

White commies are exploiting race issues to demand that government take ownership and control of the means of production and distribution. Do you know what that means?

Go on record right now and renounce these commies. They don't give a rat fuck about race issues. They just want to use you to gain power at the expense of free enterprise, and you are HELPING THEM!!!

Forum List

Back