Question for the So-Called fake unbiased Independents

Independents:

These people constantly claim, "both parties are bad"
then they claim to be totally unbiased and non- partisan.

Yea Right. Most are undercover republicans that are too ashamed to admit loyalty to the GOP.

This is a question for the supposed independents with regards to our massive deficit problem.

Any unbiased non-partisan person can look and see that Ronald Reagan started the era of Big Debt and Deficits.

1) Reagan turned America from a net creditor to a net debtor by a lot. Reagan had massive spending and tax cuts and massive deficits for his era. Massive massive deficits. He was the first president to really let the deficit fly to unsustainable levels when not in war.

2) GW Bush inherited a balanced budget and surplus, he then went on to copy the Reagan plan of massive spending bills and massive tax cuts that blew up our balanced budget and failed miserably. Bush destroyed our balanced budget and it was a turning point for America's finances as the balanced budget was destroyed.

3) Trump inherited a $587B/ yr deficit from Obama. He then went on to copy Reagan and Bush and passed massive multi-year multi-trillion dollar spending bills that we are still paying for right now. He doubled the deficit pre-covid, then tripled it post covid. Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years, a record. He also had the most massive FED fake money creation ever, and begged the FED for even more fake money and stimulus.

How can anybody say that the dems are this bad?? The dems are not even remotely close to this bad. Not even close. Obama had big deficits in the beggining of his presidency because he inherited the Bush Blow Up. The ACA caused debt, but the massive Bush crash was the main reason for Obama's deficits and at the end of his presidency they were down to $587B/yr. then Trump blew that up. Clinton had balanced budgets and passed the 1993 omnibus deficit reduction act and vetoed GOP budgets that were not balanced. Biden has lowered the massive Trump deficit from $3+T to $1.3T.

I need one of the so-called fake independents to explain to me how it is even remotely possible to claim both parties are equally bad, when it is so obvious the Republicans are much much worse, by a large margin??

This is for Independents only, not Trumpers who can not admit to the rock solid facts I just posted.

I am an Independent, former Republican, Never Trumper.

If you look at my posting history, you will find the federal debt is my number one issue far and above all others. And I have made innumerable posts pointing out the rank hypocrisy of the GOP with respect to their massive overspending when a Republican is in the White House and then bitching about spending when there is a Democrat in the White House.

A perfect illustration of this can be found in JGalt's statement in my signature.

This is but one of the many reasons I quit the GOP when Trump was elected. I should have done it sooner. I did stop voting for Republicans at the federal level in 2006. I stupidly held out hope they would come to their senses and eject the psychos, liars, hypocrites, retards, and bigots. Instead, they tripled down on their insanity.

As for Reagan, he at least had the courage to admit his tax cuts were too deep and he partially rolled them back in his second term.

Independents:

These people constantly claim, "both parties are bad"
then they claim to be totally unbiased and non- partisan.

Yea Right. Most are undercover republicans that are too ashamed to admit loyalty to the GOP.

You start off clearly demonstrating your profound partisan bias, and everything thereafter becomes Charlie Brown Mom talk.

I am an independent, but I hate stupidity and authoritarianism above all else so it just LOOKS like I am a conservative.

Wow you are a total wacko void of fact.

Reagan had mega massive spending on crap that he wanted and massive increases in military spending. Lie #1
Bush 1 said no new taxes, you are confusing bushes so clearly you are clueless to reality.
Trump ramped up deficits massively every year of his presidency he never remotely had decreases in deficits. You are fake news and lies.
Your post is a joke full of lies.

Go do some homework, you are completely void of fact, typical of the republicans.

That's a mirror that you are speaking to.

for me they both added to it,i dont give a shit who is worse,right now we have some of the most incompetent politicians on both sides this country has ever seen....unlike you banker i dont back the less corrupt party like you do....corruption is corruption and unless we as a people are willing to tell these assholes in DC that they all suck nothing is going to change....but as long as you fucking party die hards run your parties and dont give a flying fuck about the corruption and incompetence in your party things will just keep getting worse....

It's a binary system.

I don't want perfection. I simply want competence. Mr. Trump couldn't even manage that.
Yeah ... let's discuss competence:

iu

iu

Forum List

Back