Question for the So-Called fake unbiased Independents

Huh? Sure I can admit that. You seem to be assuming I'm a Trump supporter. Why?
I am just wondering?
that's all

There are a lot of people out there that claim to be non partisan or independent, but they support every partisan lie out there.

if you disagree with banker you are a trump supporter....he is another one of "those" people....
not true at all.
If you can't admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, then you are a partisan Trump supporter.

If you can't admit Bush inherited a balanced budget and then blew up the economy, you are a partisan hack.
If you can't admit Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years, you are a partisan hack.
If you can't admit that the Republicans have caused substantially more debt and deficit with their failed policies, then you are just a partisan hack.

not true at all.
If you can't admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, then you are a partisan Trump supporter.

If you can't admit Bush inherited a balanced budget and then blew up the economy, you are a partisan hack.
If you can't admit Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years, you are a partisan hack.
If you can't admit that the Republicans have caused substantially more debt and deficit with their failed policies, then you are just a partisan hack.
banker i bet 90% of the posters here would say you are a partisan hack yourself....

banker i bet 90% of the posters here would say you are a partisan hack yourself....
90% of posters here can't admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, so what is your point?

You can't even admit that the Republicans have caused substantially more debt and deficit than the democrats despite the rock solid facts that, 1) GW Bush inherited a balanced budget and proceeded to pass trillions in do nothing spending bills, 2) Trump did the same thing and gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years.

90% of posters here can't admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, so what is your point?
I doubt that's true. There are a lot of Trumpsters here, and they're a noisy lot, but I suspect the percentage is much lower than that.

You can't even admit that the Republicans have caused substantially more debt and deficit than the democrats despite the rock solid facts that, 1) GW Bush inherited a balanced budget and proceeded to pass trillions in do nothing spending bills, 2) Trump did the same thing and gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years.
have problems with English?....here is the point.....you are also a partisan hack....

have problems with English?....here is the point.....you are also a partisan hack....
Just because I post facts and form my opinions based on facts doesn't make me a partisan hack.

Can you even admit trump passed multi-year, multi-trillion dollar spending bills pre-covid, and ramped up the deficit massively from what he inherited form Obama pre-covid?

Just because I post facts and form my opinions based on facts doesn't make me a partisan hack.

Can you even admit trump passed multi-year, multi-trillion dollar spending bills pre-covid, and ramped up the deficit massively from what he inherited form Obama pre-covid?
yes it does....because you never post any shit about that party you follow without question....when you do that i will change my mind....

yes it does....because you never post any shit about that party you follow without question....when you do that i will change my mind....
yea nice try anyways, you didn't answer my question

I can

Trump spent too much money - all of which was appropriated by congress

All presidents spend too much

banker i have already answered your shit about fucking trump...and yet because you dont want to answer any questions you just throw more trump shit at everybody....back to what WE were talking about...yes you are a fucking partisan......

banker i have already answered your shit about fucking trump...and yet because you dont want to answer any questions you just throw more trump shit at everybody....back to what WE were talking about...yes you are a fucking partisan......
I told you I support the dems over the republicans, because the results are better overall, it doesn't make me a partisan hack.

I am just wondering?
that's all

There are a lot of people out there that claim to be non partisan or independent, but they support every partisan lie out there.
How about you? You seem to be a pretty hardline Dem partisan. Do you admit that?

Supporting a party does not make you a partisan hack.
I would support the republicans if they were good.
The problem is their policies as president are terrible and ineffective.

what did GW Bush do? Pass a bunch of spending bills that mainly benefitted the ultra-wealthy and convinced everybody we need to go to war, then they completely fucked up the war and totally mis-managed it, and blew up the economy.
What did Trump do? Passed the same massive mega debt spending bills, but never had a great economy. GDP growth was low and never good, and then in 2019 the economy was bad. Trump also had to beg the FED for more fake money and QE (which he got in 2019). He had massive borrowing and not much to show for it

Compared to Bill Clinton, Obama, and now Biden with the best labor market possibly in US history, the results of the GOP are not as good.

Supporting a party does not make you a partisan hack.
Agreed. A partisan hack is someone who is blind to the faults of their party. Or at least pretends to be. They're constantly trying to "sell" it, so it all comes off as bullshit.

Seriously. If jerkoffs like Biden and Trump are the best we can do, we should just shitcan the whole thing.

Agreed. A partisan hack is someone who is blind to the faults of their party. Or at least pretends to be. They're constantly trying to "sell" it, so it all comes off as bullshit.

Seriously. If jerkoffs like Biden and Trump are the best we can do, we should just shitcan the whole thing.
you just described the banker .....

Forum List

Back