Question for the So-Called fake unbiased Independents

It's an interesting graph, however you left out a big piece of information: the budget and economic plan is only proposed by the President, and to get it approved, there has to be negotiation between the executive branch and both chambers of congress. Congress adds it's own budget items.

Here is a better perspective:

View attachment 787597
You make a good point about Congress... And it is fair to see how the deficit changes.

Debt is misleading as that is the overall number rather than who is increasing the yearly borrowing or lowering it... Before we throw the economy off the cliff by bring the deficit to zero over night wouldn't it be better to see who increases it or decreases it...

GOP's various tax cuts over the years have contributed massively to these deficits... The Trump tax cut is the problem now... GOP acted totally irresponsibly bringing in that cut, it doesn't pay for itself and never will..
This is the standard lie:
This is the truth:

BTW this is a highly inefficient way of running a country. Look at the other countries in the world, like Germany , they just couldn't run a country with volatile changes every 2 years..
This is Germany deficit :

1684745346162.png

Yes 2009 was bad and so was COVID (2020)... But in the other times they are saving money...
So Germany runs a Debt to GDP of 60% and US runs one at 107%...
Germany is borrowing at the moment for high gas prices (they are supplementing there citizens energy costs), they have over a million Ukraine refugees and still things picking up from COVID(car manufacturing not 100% back)..

They will get it back and they will still have strong environmental laws, universal healthcare and free third level education... i.e. they are and will be a strong social democrat economy and society..

NO it is about the policy and facts. Its all policy I look at their policies.

I could care less about party. I look at the policy and facts.

If the dems did what Bush and Trump did, then i would not support them.

They did but you know that which is why you continue to gloss over the 9 trillion Obama added to the debt and the wars he started.

It's an interesting graph, however you left out a big piece of information: the budget and economic plan is only proposed by the President, and to get it approved, there has to be negotiation between the executive branch and both chambers of congress. Congress adds it's own budget items.

View attachment 787597

And it still doesn't pass unless the president signs off on it.

View attachment 787597
The president proposes the agenda and is most reponsible.

Another attempt of the GOP to pass the blame for their massive debt deficits and spending onto other, per usual.

GW Bush proposed and passed multi-year multi-trillion dollar spending bills that blew up the balanced budget.
Then Trump came in and did the same exact thing.

The GOP own this debt because their policy caused it.

They did but you know that which is why you continue to gloss over the 9 trillion Obama added to the debt and the wars he started.
Obama inherited the GFC, which resulted in a massive tax revenue drop and massive deficits.

BUT at the end of his presidency he lowered the deficit to only $587B/yr, which Trump went on to double pre-covid, and then triple post covid, with massive spending bills.

Obama inherited the GFC, which resulted in a massive tax revenue drop and massive deficits.

Always excuses. You are no better than the Trump supporters that yell "Covid" every time his $7.8 trillion debt is mentioned.

BUT at the end of his presidency he lowered the deficit to only $587B/yr, which Trump went on to double pre-covid, and then triple post covid, with massive spending bills.

Trump was horrible. I'm not arguing otherwise. I don't make excuses for the failures of the political parties and those who run them.

Always excuses. You are no better than the Trump supporters that yell "Covid" every time his $7.8 trillion debt is mentioned.

Trump was horrible. I'm not arguing otherwise. I don't make excuses for the failures of the political parties and those who run them.
Trump doubled the debt pre-covid, so covid is not a valid excuse.

The biggest financial crisis in 100 years will cause large deficits, the same way WWII and WWI did.

In the end Obama finished his presidency with low deficits and thats all that matters.

Trump doubled the debt pre-covid, so covid is not a valid excuse.

I've noted many times that anything you refuse to condemn your guy for will only get worse with the next.

The biggest financial crisis in 100 years will cause large deficits, the same way WWII and WWI did.

In the end Obama finished his presidency with low deficits and thats all that matters.

It was largely a contrived crises created by both parties.

More people have become disenchanted with the two major parties and just want a government that works for all the people and not just a select few.

I've noted many times that anything you refuse to condemn your guy for will only get worse with the next.

It was largely a contrived crises created by both parties.
Obama had debt coming from the ACA, his one big spending bill. And people can give him blame for that all they want.
But like I said Obama lowered the deficit in the 2nd half and finished his presidency with low deficits.

Even if we never had covid, Trump still would have massive debt and deficit

Obama had debt coming from the ACA, his one big spending bill. And people can give him blame for that all they want.
But like I said Obama lowered the deficit in the 2nd half and finished his presidency with low deficits.

Even if we never had covid, Trump still would have massive debt and deficit

"Deficits". I won't vote for them.

The ACA is still a drag on our deficits.

compared to what Bush and Trump did, its small potatoes.

You want to have accountability in life, start by hoding the 2 presidents that cause this massive deficit problem, GW Bush and Trump.
there you go LYING as always,Action jackson took you to school that it was your heros FDR and wilson that hold that honor sore loser. here is a kleenex while having to deal with that reality. :auiqs.jpg:you sure look cute in that white shirt.:auiqs.jpg:

newborn-baby-girl-crying.jpg

you are a fucking dumbass because EVERYBODY that knows me knows that i have always said for OVER TEN YEARS NOW BOTH parties are corrupt and one in the same and trump is the first president sense kennedy not part of that corrupt two party system right ActionJackson ? thats WHY you hate him.

Last edited:
More people have become disenchanted with the two major parties and just want a government that works for all the people and not just a select few.
and banker always runs off with his tail between his legs when the facts are proven to him that is the TRUTH Blaster yidnar Yarddog LordBrownTrout like when you give him facts that Obama lied about reversing Bushs policys not only continuing them but expanding them.

Both presidents ran up record-setting budget deficits. Bush's deficits were $3.3 trillion, an increase of 57%. Obama's deficits were $6.9 trillion, also a 57% increase.

The U.S. debt continued to climb during the Bush and Obama terms to unprecedented levels. That's because each year's budget deficit adds to the debt. Increases in the Social Security Trust Fund don’t get counted in the deficit. This “off-budget revenue” lowers each year's deficit but not the debt. That means a president's contribution to the debt will be higher than all his deficits combined.

Obama added $9.6 trillion to the debt, while Bush added $5.8 trillion. (Find out why this is different from the deficit in Debt by President.)

US surveillance has 'expanded' under Obama, says Bush's NSA director​

even a BLACK DUDE talks about how the economy is great under trump and yet the media claims he is a racist.:auiqs.jpg:

he wont address these links here what a traiter he was and mass murderer same as his pal bush and ALSO runs of when given evidence bush and obama are the best of pals as seen below in these pics. :auiqs.jpg:

his boss at the DNC sure pays him big bucks to troll and suffer these ass beatings.:auiqs.jpg: just look at how he refused to own up to it that Action Jackson proved his premise wrong that Reagan created the worst deficit and ran off when proven wrong it was wilson and FDR that did. :auiqs.jpg:

R.5d0333258019776427239619c0c53518

Mingling-President-Bill-Clinton-opening-ceremony-George-W-Bush-Presidential-Center-2013.jpg

Bush-Obama-Hug-Friends.jpg

Last edited:
I have a strong bias against divisive partisan douchebags.
Just wondering can you admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud?

If you can't admit that then you are a divisive partisan DB.
Just wondering if you can admit that or not?

Just wondering can you admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud?

If you can't admit that then you are a divisive partisan DB.
Just wondering if you can admit that or not?
Huh? Sure I can admit that. You seem to be assuming I'm a Trump supporter. Why?

Forum List

Back