Question For John Atheist: Don't You Want To Remember Your Good Deeds Forever?

"...all the matter found in the universe today -- including the matter in people, plants, animals, the earth, stars, and galaxies -- was created at the very first moment of time, thought to be about 13 billion years ago..." Origins: CERN: Ideas: The Big Bang | Exploratorium
First define "matter"..
But only if you're prepared to stick with your definition..
What exactly are your scientific credentials
Better yet, who the hell do you think you are?

"...all the matter found in the universe today -- including the matter in people, plants, animals, the earth, stars, and galaxies -- was created at the very first moment of time, thought to be about 13 billion years ago..." Origins: CERN: Ideas: The Big Bang | Exploratorium
First define "matter"..
I'm waiting for your quotes and credentials. I'm not the one who dismissed CERN. That was you. Let's hear your argument and see your citations, dummy.

countdown.gif

Personally, I don't do good deeds to be remembered or to gain credit with your God. I do them for my own self worth.
I don't do good deeds to be remembered or to gain credit with God either. He'd see right through that. He just wants us to love Him. If we do that everything else will take care of itself in due time.

And you know this how? Has this God spoken to you personally?

Personally, I don't do good deeds to be remembered or to gain credit with your God. I do them for my own self worth.
I don't do good deeds to be remembered or to gain credit with God either. He'd see right through that. He just wants us to love Him. If we do that everything else will take care of itself in due time.

Which part. Be more specific.

Try thinking about it and you may be able to ascertain that for yourself.

First define "matter"..
I'm waiting for your quotes and credentials. I'm not the one who dismissed CERN. That was you. Let's hear your argument and see your citations, dummy.
My "quotes and credentials" - whatever TF that's supposed to mean - have no arguable bearing, even presuming you could convincingly claim any sort of superiority. You're just floundering around, desperately trying to avoid further embarrassing yourself by engaging in honest discourse. You want to play fallacious appeal to authority games all day, go fuck yourself, since self infatuation is all one truly communicates with that shit.

All the atoms in your body are ~14 billion years old. I could equally say all of the protons or neutrons or electrons in your body are ~14 billion years old because all matter was created when the universe was created from nothing ~14 billion years ago. Since that time it has only changed form, dummy.
"Atoms" obviously differ from "protons or neutrons or electrons" and even silly Einstein would tell you all can be converted to energy, and possibly back into new matter. Much of it is every day. "E=mc^2" Give it up. Admit you have nothing to offer but tiresome BS and rancid copypasta.

I could say the same thing to you. :lol:

First define "matter"..
My "quotes and credentials" - whatever TF that's supposed to mean - have no arguable bearing, even presuming you could convincingly claim any sort of superiority. You're just floundering around, desperately trying to avoid further embarrassing yourself by engaging in honest discourse. You want to play fallacious appeal to authority games all day, go fuck yourself, since self infatuation is all one truly communicates with that shit.
That was a whole lot of nothing. :lol:

All the atoms in your body are ~14 billion years old. I could equally say all of the protons or neutrons or electrons in your body are ~14 billion years old because all matter was created when the universe was created from nothing ~14 billion years ago. Since that time it has only changed form, dummy.
"Atoms" obviously differ from "protons or neutrons or electrons" and even silly Einstein would tell you all can be converted to energy, and possibly back into new matter. Much of it is every day. "E=mc^2" Give it up. Admit you have nothing to offer but tiresome BS and rancid copypasta.
Hey, dummy, all matter was created ~14 billion years ago. Since that time it has merely changed form.

If matter were never created or destroyed:
  • How could there ever be any to begin with?
  • From what would the Sun produce its energy (sunlight)?
  • What would cause atomic bombs to explode?

As usual from your past posts, you are not worth attempting to discuss anything with. You are a tunnel visioned bigot who refuses to even consider what others have to say.

As usual from your past posts, you are not worth attempting to discuss anything with. You are a tunnel visioned bigot who refuses to even consider what others have to say.
That's odd considering I asked for a clarification from YOU and YOU refused. :lol:

Forum List

Back