Question for Iraq war supporters

We need to force the Iraqi govt. and people to take control ....HELP them stabilize... and get the hell out of there... and do what MM has been asking for since I first started hating him months ago... "Hunt down and kill those responsable for 9-11"... he was right... why is that so hard to accept for some of you???... on that subject he is balls on...

Absolutely.... :clap2:

We need to force the Iraqi govt. and people to take control ....HELP them stabilize... and get the hell out of there... and do what MM has been asking for since I first started hating him months ago... "Hunt down and kill those responsable for 9-11"... he was right... why is that so hard to accept for some of you???... on that subject he is balls on...

But that is not what the Bush Administration wants. They want an endless war and plenty of fear-mongering PR moves.

Without a doubt we must hunt down all responsible parties who were involved with 9/11. I have a feeling that some of the financing came from Saudi Arabia.

I also know that if we get all of the 9/11 guilty bastards, that America would want less to do with War than before. 9/11 is a real and horrifying event. But the myth built up of terrorists lurking behind every rock is what the Bush Administration is counting on.

why do you feel the necessity to give my YOUR opinion of MY opinion? Do you really think I give a fuck? bar-fine :rofl: boy?

Well, apparently you do since you just told me your wife is a street slut hooker whore.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

so...an "ardent left winger" says he believes Hillary has shown integrity and courage. That bolsters your argument, how???????

Ok dude. I know retardation runs in your family, but if you are really that stupid then you will never get it. Seriously, I didnt realize you had third grade debate comprhension abilities.

I seriously thought some of you lefties might be able to put up a viable debate, but all the righties have been seriously hamering you guys so hard, you are punch drunk and cant remember what the point is from post to post.

Ok dude. I know retardation runs in your family, but if you are really that stupid then you will never get it. Seriously, I didnt realize you had third grade debate comprhension abilities.

I seriously thought some of you lefties might be able to put up a viable debate, but all the righties have been seriously hamering you guys so hard, you are punch drunk and cant remember what the point is from post to post.

if you can't answer my question, why not just say so?:rofl:

once again...for the dim witted. Every intelligence analyst that has come forward has stated that ALL of the intelligence reports concerning Saddam's stockpiles of WMD's came laden with caveats and qualifiers - this bit of information was single sourced...that bit of information is from a questionable source...that bit of intelligence is based upon old satellite images...etc.... Team Bush told America that there was absolute certainty about the presence (and the location) of Saddam's stockpiles of WMD's when no such absolute certainty existed. To state absolute certainty when none existed is to make a statement that conveys a false impression. that is one of the definitions of the word "lie".

how many fucking times do I have to type that for you to let is sink in to the soft sponge that inhabits the space between your ears?

Ok dumbfuck retard. Once again, as the SGT stated, how can you be certain what BUSH THOUGHT, and if all the intell cames with caveats, then why did Hillary and all the other Dems say they were certain he had WMD's also?

You cant have it both ways you retard.

If PRESIDENT Bush blew it, then the Dems blew it.
If President Bush lied, then the Dems lied.

Ok dumbfuck retard. Once again, as the SGT stated, how can you be certain what BUSH THOUGHT, and if all the intell cames with caveats, then why did Hillary and all the other Dems say they were certain he had WMD's also?

You cant have it both ways you retard.

Course you can. Bush had access to ALL the info, the Dems didn't. They took his word. How can we be certain what Bush thought...um, because Oh Bright One, he said he had NO DOUBT...his words, not mine, not Hillarys, not Kerry's, not Cheneys, Bush...go look it up..

Can you guys agree it was a half truth???

He told the truth... Just not the whole truth... I believe that is what MM is trying to say... And he is likely correct...

I know what you're saying, but I don't think Half-truth is a formal word.

I prefer to say that BushCo. exaggerated and cherry picked the intelligence, to make a case for a war they had decided to wage come hell or high water.

Well, it's not a place you have to go to get a Dial-A-Bride...

R u telling me your wife is a fucking ****?:clap2:

You guys sure are stupid, you dont even know what a dial a bride is, but surely you bufoons are jealous, my guess is your wife is a fat , lazy bitch that you cant stand, but you stay with her cuz you got no other choice and when you fuck her, you have to close your eyes and imagine Halle Berry

Can you guys agree it was a half truth???

He told the truth... Just not the whole truth... I believe that is what MM is trying to say... And he is likely correct...

No, MM and all those other frothing at the mouth rabid "compassionate" liberals are bone cold crazy with HATRED for President Bush, in a way unprecedented in US History.

They are seriously pissed off they got their asses kicked TWICE, by a guy they consider a moron, HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA:rofl: :rofl:

You guys sure are stupid, you dont even know what a dial a bride is, but surely you bufoons are jealous, my guess is your wife is a fat , lazy bitch that you cant stand, but you stay with her cuz you got no other choice and when you fuck her, you have to close your eyes and imagine Halle Berry

Actually, I've met and hung out with his wife a few times. She's lovely.

Guess that shoots that theory in the genitalia.

LOL re my wife, if only you know the half of it. She earns the best part of $150k a year - must be a real lazy arse..lol...although I'm sure your wife does have to close her eyes. After all, she's only with you because she wanted a ticket to live in the US...

Course you can. Bush had access to ALL the info, the Dems didn't. They took his word. How can we be certain what Bush thought...um, because Oh Bright One, he said he had NO DOUBT...his words, not mine, not Hillarys, not Kerry's, not Cheneys, Bush...go look it up..

Absolute BULLSHIT, once again for the slow, the President can NOT cherry pick what the Congress gets briefed on. Congress can and does call for independent reports and briefs from any and all sources including ones the President may or may not have even used, including Foreign Government briefs and reports.

If your going to argue about American Government at least learn how the hell it works. The claim that some how Bush prevented Congress from seeing things he did not want them to see, that he cherry picked the information they had access to is an outright ignorant LIE.

Edwards and Hillary all expressed NO doubt either as well as Pelosi and Reid. Bill Clinton had no doubts in 1998 and again in 2002 as well as every member of his Government. He even asked the Congress to pass legislation stating the US intended to create a change in Government of Iraq at the soonest possible time.

I know what you're saying, but I don't think Half-truth is a formal word.

I prefer to say that BushCo. exaggerated and cherry picked the intelligence, to make a case for a war they had decided to wage come hell or high water.

Which does NOT conform to the simple fact that Congress has access to independent briefings from ANY source they want. That the President can not "cherry pick" anything and expect it to stand the test of the power and ability of Congress. You simply must learn how our Government works.

LOL re my wife, if only you know the half of it. She earns the best part of $150k a year - must be a real lazy arse..lol...although I'm sure your wife does have to close her eyes. After all, she's only with you because she wanted a ticket to live in the US...

Provide some actual evidence or admit that in this case by MM and your definition your a liar.

Absolute BULLSHIT, once again for the slow, the President can NOT cherry pick what the Congress gets briefed on. Congress can and does call for independent reports and briefs from any and all sources including ones the President may or may not have even used, including Foreign Government briefs and reports.

If your going to argue about American Government at least learn how the hell it works. The claim that some how Bush prevented Congress from seeing things he did not want them to see, that he cherry picked the information they had access to is an outright ignorant LIE.

Edwards and Hillary all expressed NO doubt either as well as Pelosi and Reid. Bill Clinton had no doubts in 1998 and again in 2002 as well as every member of his Government. He even asked the Congress to pass legislation stating the US intended to create a change in Government of Iraq at the soonest possible time.

I know how your govt works. You have three branches - executive, legislative and judicial.

Of course Bush can cherrypick and decide what congress sees. Thing is, you wouldn't know. Nobody would know. As for Bill, he had no doubt huh? Is that why he invaded Iraq? Oh, that's right, he didn't....

Forum List

Back