Question for Iraq war supporters

I know what you're saying, but I don't think Half-truth is a formal word.

I prefer to say that BushCo. exaggerated and cherry picked the intelligence, to make a case for a war they had decided to wage come hell or high water.

Course you can. Bush had access to ALL the info, the Dems didn't. They took his word. How can we be certain what Bush thought...um, because Oh Bright One, he said he had NO DOUBT...his words, not mine, not Hillarys, not Kerry's, not Cheneys, Bush...go look it up..

THey took his word for it? PROVE IT,

Actually, I've met and hung out with his wife a few times. She's lovely.

Guess that shoots that theory in the genitalia.

She's lovely? hahahha, we all know what that means when a woman uses that term, Psss, its called being polite. hahahhahah:rofl:

LOL re my wife, if only you know the half of it. She earns the best part of $150k a year - must be a real lazy arse..lol...although I'm sure your wife does have to close her eyes. After all, she's only with you because she wanted a ticket to live in the US...

You sound defensive to me...Im sure every time you see a guy like me with a hot and beautiful younger wife you, like the guy with the retard sons, starts in about dial a bride, cuz you cant stomach the idea that some guys can get a not young woman based on only love, and that you aint one of em.

Absolute BULLSHIT, once again for the slow, the President can NOT cherry pick what the Congress gets briefed on. Congress can and does call for independent reports and briefs from any and all sources including ones the President may or may not have even used, including Foreign Government briefs and reports.

If your going to argue about American Government at least learn how the hell it works. The claim that some how Bush prevented Congress from seeing things he did not want them to see, that he cherry picked the information they had access to is an outright ignorant LIE.

Edwards and Hillary all expressed NO doubt either as well as Pelosi and Reid. Bill Clinton had no doubts in 1998 and again in 2002 as well as every member of his Government. He even asked the Congress to pass legislation stating the US intended to create a change in Government of Iraq at the soonest possible time.

Lets see if he can come up with some proof, lets see something Hillary and co stated that they didnt have all the info, that they "trusted" the President. HOW ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS, "they trusted him," OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!

You would get laughed out of the room in a formal debate if you came up with that line.

I know how your govt works. You have three branches - executive, legislative and judicial.

Of course Bush can cherrypick and decide what congress sees. Thing is, you wouldn't know. Nobody would know. As for Bill, he had no doubt huh? Is that why he invaded Iraq? Oh, that's right, he didn't....

You claim President Bush lied, but no one in congress did cuz President Bush had Cherry picked some info, then you claim we dont know if he did or not, that we cant even know if he did. Which is it??? Again, youi cant have it both ways.

You sound defensive to me...Im sure every time you see a guy like me with a hot and beautiful younger wife you, like the guy with the retard sons, starts in about dial a bride, cuz you cant stomach the idea that some guys can get a not young woman based on only love, and that you aint one of em.

Me being defensive?? LOL...sure I am...heh heh heh....:eusa_liar:

You're the one who had to go to the Philippines to find a wife not me....:cool:

It must be worth it to her though...having on the very rare ocassion to close her eyes, open her legs and think of having a better lifestyle than she would in the Philippines. Some sacrifice I guess. Kudos to her!

You claim President Bush lied, but no one in congress did cuz President Bush had Cherry picked some info, then you claim we dont know if he did or not, that we cant even know if he did. Which is it??? Again, youi cant have it both ways.

Course I can have it both ways. I only said the latter is a possibility. Personally, I think he lied. It is in keeping with the type of person he is - a naive doofus who's never worked a day in his life and is a lazy arse...

I know how your govt works. You have three branches - executive, legislative and judicial.

Of course Bush can cherrypick and decide what congress sees. Thing is, you wouldn't know. Nobody would know. As for Bill, he had no doubt huh? Is that why he invaded Iraq? Oh, that's right, he didn't....

You haven't a clue. The President can not dictate the information Congress has or can get access to. It is physically impossible as well as legally impossible for the President to determine what information Congress receives. Congress receives independent briefs from all the agencies, they can and do request independent foreign briefs and they can and do receive briefs from agencies and people the President may never have talked to.

As for Clinton try actually listening to what he said moron. I know it is hard since it does not conform to your ignorant claims but try it.

You want to argue about things you haven't even a clue about. Either because your to lazy to learn or to busy listening to the lairs that are liberals.

Moron you claimed his wife used him to get to the States, provide information to support it or admit your just a liar.

You contradict yourself in your own post limpdick...Even YOU say I "claimed"...never said I had "no doubt"..maybe the subtlety is lost on you. I note you didn't accuse him of being a liar with regard to MY wife...more hypocrisy from the right..

You contradict yourself in your own post limpdick...Even YOU say I "claimed"...never said I had "no doubt"..maybe the subtlety is lost on you. I note you didn't accuse him of being a liar with regard to MY wife...more hypocrisy from the right..

Play your games. You and MM whine like little girls when someone "insults" your family but sure do not waste any time doing it to others.

Ohh and have you enrolled in a class of US Government yet?

Play your games. You and MM whine like little girls when someone "insults" your family but sure do not waste any time doing it to others.

Ohh and have you enrolled in a class of US Government yet?

Where did I say I minded him insulted my family? Don't mind at all. Water off a duck's back to me...

I understand your govt a lot more than you understand mine. So what, you say? Just shows your ignorance says I...:cool:

Where did I say I minded him insulted my family? Don't mind at all. Water off a duck's back to me...

I understand your govt a lot more than you understand mine. So what, you say? Just shows your ignorance says I...:cool:

Except I don't make ignorant statements about YOUR Government. I do not pretend to know how it works fully nor do I claim things not in evidence.

Your knowledge of how our Government works is fatally flawed. Learn how it rally does work before making ignorant talking point statements that are so factually wrong as to be ignorant.

Course you can. Bush had access to ALL the info, the Dems didn't. They took his word.
That's not how it works. The intel committees see what Bush sees.
Unless, of course, you can -show- that Bush withheld information...

How can we be certain what Bush thought...um, because Oh Bright One, he said he had NO DOUBT
That's right.
And for him to have lied, you have to show that he did not believe what he was saying.

You bush lovers crack me up. Somehow, you think it's better that your 00 and 04 choice be too stupid to see through Saddam's WMD facade than believe that *GASP* someone in Washington politics LIED on a bait and wswitch run up to invading iraq!

:rofl:

hey, maybe you should all get a bumper sticker.. you know, one to replace that big W that you scraped off of your car with furious abandon in 2006.

That's not how it works. The intel committees see what Bush sees.
Unless, of course, you can -show- that Bush withheld information...

That's right.
And for him to have lied, you have to show that he did not believe what he was saying.

No, I don't have to prove that at all. I have an OPINION of the man. IMO he lied. Why do I have this opinion? Because he had NO DOUBT there were WMDs. That leads me to believe he knew that there were definitely WMDs in Iraq. They are not there now. He lied. Then again maybe he is just stupid. Either way, it is not a good look for the so-called leader of the free world..

Forum List

Back