Question for Iraq war supporters

I will vote for her because her position on Iraq is no worse than any of the republicans and her position on damned near everything else is a hell of a lot better, IMHO.

Your opinion isnt worth the dog shit on my shoes that I dragged through your living room carpet and took off and whacked it on those living with you.

Hillary will make a fine president...

YEA? She told us with no uncertainty that saddam had WMD's

This is from an ardent left winger:

Although I am an ardent Iraq war critic and from the earliest days had serious doubts about granting the president discretionary authority to go to preemptive war in October 2002, I believe Sen. Clinton (whom I am supporting for president) has shown integrity and courage in refusing to pander to state that the vote at the time was a “mistake” — given the information and belief she had concerning Saddam’s WMD AND the clear conditions she set in her Senate speech explaining her vote. First she stated her belief that Saddam had WMD and was ready to use them

http://thehill.com/op-eds/three-questions-on-iraq-war-must-be-put-to-obama-edwards-2007-02-21.html

Your opinion isnt worth the dog shit on my shoes that I dragged through your living room carpet and took off and whacked it on those living with you.

why do you feel the necessity to give my YOUR opinion of MY opinion? Do you really think I give a fuck? bar-fine :rofl: boy?

YEA? She told us with no uncertainty that saddam had WMD's

This is from an ardent left winger:

Although I am an ardent Iraq war critic and from the earliest days had serious doubts about granting the president discretionary authority to go to preemptive war in October 2002, I believe Sen. Clinton (whom I am supporting for president) has shown integrity and courage in refusing to pander to state that the vote at the time was a “mistake” — given the information and belief she had concerning Saddam’s WMD AND the clear conditions she set in her Senate speech explaining her vote. First she stated her belief that Saddam had WMD and was ready to use them

http://thehill.com/op-eds/three-questions-on-iraq-war-must-be-put-to-obama-edwards-2007-02-21.html

so...an "ardent left winger" says he believes Hillary has shown integrity and courage. That bolsters your argument, how???????

why do you feel the necessity to give my YOUR opinion of MY opinion? Do you really think I give a fuck? bar-fine :rofl: boy?

This from the guy that claims he KNOWS with no uncertainty what President Bush knew, thought and believed. Sure thing retard. Remind us again how when one states a certainty when there is uncertainty it is a lie, then explain why your not a repeat liar on this board.

This from the guy that claims he KNOWS with no uncertainty what President Bush knew, thought and believed. Sure thing retard. Remind us again how when one states a certainty when there is uncertainty it is a lie, then explain why your not a repeat liar on this board.

When one states that there is certainty when there is none, they are making a statement that serves to convey a false impression.

Now show me where I have stated certainty about something that was not certain. Are you suggesting that all of the intelligence analysts who have gone on record as saying that ALL the intell about Saddam's WMD's came laden with caveats and qualifiers are LIARS and NOT Bush?

When one states that there is certainty when there is none, they are making a statement that serves to convey a false impression.

Now show me where I have stated certainty about something that was not certain. Are you suggesting that all of the intelligence analysts who have gone on record as saying that ALL the intell about Saddam's WMD's came laden with caveats and qualifiers are LIARS and NOT Bush?

You have stated over and over that Bush lied, that YOU know he lied because he did not believe what he said. No uncertainty there now is there?

Explain again how YOU know what Bush believes or believed, how you KNOW what Bush thought or thinks. Go ahead, proof, using YOUR criteria, your not a liar.

You have stated over and over that Bush lied, that YOU know he lied because he did not believe what he said. No uncertainty there now is there?

Explain again how YOU know what Bush believes or believed, how you KNOW what Bush thought or thinks. Go ahead, proof, using YOUR criteria, your not a liar.

once again...for the dim witted. Every intelligence analyst that has come forward has stated that ALL of the intelligence reports concerning Saddam's stockpiles of WMD's came laden with caveats and qualifiers - this bit of information was single sourced...that bit of information is from a questionable source...that bit of intelligence is based upon old satellite images...etc.... Team Bush told America that there was absolute certainty about the presence (and the location) of Saddam's stockpiles of WMD's when no such absolute certainty existed. To state absolute certainty when none existed is to make a statement that conveys a false impression. that is one of the definitions of the word "lie".

how many fucking times do I have to type that for you to let is sink in to the soft sponge that inhabits the space between your ears?

once again...for the dim witted. Every intelligence analyst that has come forward has stated that ALL of the intelligence reports concerning Saddam's stockpiles of WMD's came laden with caveats and qualifiers - this bit of information was single sourced...that bit of information is from a questionable source...that bit of intelligence is based upon old satellite images...etc.... Team Bush told America that there was absolute certainty about the presence (and the location) of Saddam's stockpiles of WMD's when no such absolute certainty existed. To state absolute certainty when none existed is to make a statement that conveys a false impression. that is one of the definitions of the word "lie".

how many fucking times do I have to type that for you to let is sink in to the soft sponge that inhabits the space between your ears?

Yet you claim YOU know what the President believed and thought. Sure thing, liar. Using your own logic your a two faced lying sack of shit. A serial liar bent on conveying information you know can not be certain as if it is.

Yet you claim YOU know what the President believed and thought. Sure thing, liar. Using your own logic your a two faced lying sack of shit. A serial liar bent on conveying information you know can not be certain as if it is.

I do not claim to know what the president believed or thought. I only claim that many intelligence analysts have stated what the president KNEW. And based upon the dichotomy between what he knew and what he and his minions SAID, I can fairly easily deduce that he lied.

I do not claim to know what the president believed or thought. I only claim that many intelligence analysts have stated what the president KNEW. And based upon the dichotomy between what he knew and what he and his minions SAID, I can fairly easily deduce that he lied.

So you claim to know what the President knew and thought. Liar.

So you claim to know what the President knew and thought. Liar.

I claim that the people who presented the intelligence to the president have all stated that there was no absolute certainty. that is a fact. If the intelligence analysts say that all of their intelligence reports contained degrees of doubt and uncertainty, how can Team Bush say that there was no doubt and that there was absolute certainty?

I claim that the people who presented the intelligence to the president have all stated that there was no absolute certainty. that is a fact. If the intelligence analysts say that all of their intelligence reports contained degrees of doubt and uncertainty, how can Team Bush say that there was no doubt and that there was absolute certainty?

How can YOU claim to know what the President thought or believed? And then claim based on this super knowledge he lied?

You have absolutely no problem pretending the Dems that said the exact same things were simply mistaken. And you have said the Congress was hood winked by Bush. How do you KNOW that Congress was lied to by a President when that Congress has complete and total power to gather their own briefs, their own intelligence and their own conclusions? Further you have stated that other Countries Intel was based on what we were saying, explain again how you know this when they are independent agencies with no control from President Bush, his team or anyone in the US?

How can YOU claim to know what the President thought or believed? And then claim based on this super knowledge he lied?

You have absolutely no problem pretending the Dems that said the exact same things were simply mistaken. And you have said the Congress was hood winked by Bush. How do you KNOW that Congress was lied to by a President when that Congress has complete and total power to gather their own briefs, their own intelligence and their own conclusions? Further you have stated that other Countries Intel was based on what we were saying, explain again how you know this when they are independent agencies with no control from President Bush, his team or anyone in the US?

I have NEVER said I know what he thought or what he believed. I only claim to know what those who provided him intelligence SAID they had he KNEW and the dichotomy between that and what he told the american people.

And again.... for the dimwitted...any democrat who voted for the use of force resolution and who has not repented for that vote remains on my shit list.

I have NEVER stated that other country's intel was based upon what we were saying. Another lie from the king of liars. quit while you are behind, you fucking moron.

I have NEVER said I know what he thought or what he believed. I only claim to know what those who provided him intelligence SAID they had he KNEW and the dichotomy between that and what he told the american people.

And again.... for the dimwitted...any democrat who voted for the use of force resolution and who has not repented for that vote remains on my shit list.

I have NEVER stated that other country's intel was based upon what we were saying. Another lie from the king of liars. quit while you are behind, you fucking moron.

Ohh ok, so not only were the Dems in Congress to stupid to get separate intel from our own people, they should have known all the intel coming from around the world that insisted Saddam had weapons was false. The moron is you and anyone else that keeps claiming Bush lied. Your own logic dictates your lying when you make the claim.

Ohh ok, so not only were the Dems in Congress to stupid to get separate intel from our own people, they should have known all the intel coming from around the world that insisted Saddam had weapons was false. The moron is you and anyone else that keeps claiming Bush lied. Your own logic dictates your lying when you make the claim.

did ALL of the intelligence from EVERYWHERE express absolute certainty about Saddam's stockpiles of WMD's?

yes or no?

Did Team Bush express absolute certainty about Saddam's stockpiles of WMD's?

yes or no?

Can you guys agree it was a half truth???

He told the truth... Just not the whole truth... I believe that is what MM is trying to say... And he is likely correct...

We need to force the Iraqi govt. and people to take control ....HELP them stabilize... and get the hell out of there... and do what MM has been asking for since I first started hating him months ago... "Hunt down and kill those responsable for 9-11"... he was right... why is that so hard to accept for some of you???... on that subject he is balls on...

Forum List

Back