Bush and Officials Lied leading up to Iraq war

Not "another" Bush lied thread.:eusa_wall:

LMFAO. This study is so twisted I can't believe it actually got printed. I can easily believe some of you Bush-haters would jump right on though.

What a joke.

Oh, and since Clinton and Congressional Dems said and believed the same things PRIOR TO the war or even GWB, does that mean they lied too?

You must have missed the whacko defense of that, According to them since Clinton did not start the war it doesn't matter what they actually said or believed. Further there is the claim that the US bullied all those other Countries into providing false intelligence to the UN and the world so as not to anger us.

The Dems who voted for the war were WRONG! I don't need to play the right wing card and defend my side when they screw up.

Please don't use the argument that they had the same information that the President had. No one but him and Cheney had access to some of this information. Let's parse our words and say they didn't really lie, they just cherry picked and "reformed" the data.

Why did they say they knew where the WMDs would be? Is that a lie?

What about the Mushroom Cloud Condi warned US of? Was that a lie?

Why has Cheney come out and again claimed the Saddam 9-11 link even after Bush and our inteligence agencies said it didn't exist. THAT IS A LIE HE STILL TELLS WHEN HE NEEDS TO RALLY THE TRUE BELIEVERS.

Fear has always been a tool of some government folks to get the sheeple to get in line. What color is the threat level today?

Not "another" Bush lied thread.:eusa_wall:

LMFAO. This study is so twisted I can't believe it actually got printed. I can easily believe some of you Bush-haters would jump right on though.

What a joke.

Oh, and since Clinton and Congressional Dems said and believed the same things PRIOR TO the war or even GWB, does that mean they lied too?

Ultimately, Bush was the one who “pushed the button”. All of the rest is fluff. Democrats thought there were WMD. Perhaps but so what? The Democrats pressured Bush to proceed. Perhaps but so what? Ultimately, Bush was the one who “pushed the button”. In my opinion he should have waited and demanded irrefutable absolute proof before he pushed the button.

Ultimately, Bush was the one who “pushed the button”. All of the rest is fluff. Democrats thought there were WMD. Perhaps but so what? The Democrats pressured Bush to proceed. Perhaps but so what? Ultimately, Bush was the one who “pushed the button”. In my opinion he should have waited and demanded irrefutable absolute proof before he pushed the button.

What a load of BULLSHIT. So we should have waited until Saddam Hussein was released from sanctions, built his bombs and missiles and then used them on us? Good plan......

What a load of BULLSHIT. So we should have waited until Saddam Hussein was released from sanctions, built his bombs and missiles and then used them on us? Good plan......

no. we should have kept our priorities in order and continued our fight against islamic extremists. We do not have the resources to fight every battle that needs to be fought simultaneously. We need to take care of the most pressing...and Iraq wasn't it.

RGS: "my wife just set the kitchen on fire... my daughter is being raped in the front yard by a motorcycle gang, my son just cut off his finger with the table saw in the garage and I just found out I have termites.... the first thing I'M gonna do is call the Orkin man!!!!"

Actually, the sanctions were working. The inspectors found the greatest percentage of WMDs he was hiding. If the sanctions had been lifted, we would have put in place measures to ensure he didn't reconstitute them. Your argument is just another right wing talking point.

To try and justify a pre-emptive war on a third rate dicktator who couldn't beat Iran in an 8 year war makes as much sense as saying it's okay to burn your neighbors' house down because he doesn't like you and he may be able to buy a pack of matches to burn yours down. :cuckoo: Pre-emption is only applied by lawful countries when there is an eminent and real threat.

Saddam was no threat. Al Quaeda in Afghanistan was. Bush took his eye of of this battle and now they are back on the rise.

Your little cowboy couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag with a bayonet in each hand . They refused from the beginning to listen to any military leaders who didn't agree with them and now look at the fine kettle fish shit we are in.

Please yawn all you want. That's the common come back when you don't have data to refute the facts.

Actually, the sanctions were working. The inspectors found the greatest percentage of WMDs he was hiding. If the sanctions had been lifted, we would have put in place measures to ensure he didn't reconstitute them. Your argument is just another right wing talking point.

To try and justify a pre-emptive war on a third rate dicktator who couldn't beat Iran in an 8 year war makes as much sense as saying it's okay to burn your neighbors' house down because he doesn't like you and he may be able to buy a pack of matches to burn yours down. :cuckoo: Pre-emption is only applied by lawful countries when there is an eminent and real threat.

Saddam was no threat. Al Quaeda in Afghanistan was. Bush took his eye of of this battle and now they are back on the rise.

Your little cowboy couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag with a bayonet in each hand . They refused from the beginning to listen to any military leaders who didn't agree with them and now look at the fine kettle fish shit we are in.

Please yawn all you want. That's the common come back when you don't have data to refute the facts.

Those are my sentiments exactly. We had time. Iraq was far from being a threat to America.

Clearly, with all of those NUKES and BIO AND CHEM WEAPONS we find all the time your paranoid, braindead fear was well worth it!

Hey, we can assume the same about ANYONE and then invade them when they dont disarm with the weapons that they DONT HAVE.

Hey, RGS... PROVE that you have stopped sucking cock. Seriously, I know you love the man meat and all and any denial is just a front meant to keep the world from knowing how much tube steak you can gobble at one setting. If you can't figure out how your answer to this relates to the PHANTOM WMD scheme then push the button for nurse Gary 'cause it's time for your meds.

Bush had this war planned long before he was elected. He owned a lot of people. The war was the way to makehis buddies wealthy. He dupped everyone...well except Sarg who still thinks bush is a great president.

This was the biggest snow job ever inflicted on the US. :clap2:

I notice no one is giving data to disprove any of the statements in the link.:eusa_think:

What data would you like? Data that proves Saddam, manufactured, posesseed and used WMDs?

Or data that he in fact did have links to members of al Qaeda?

They're all over this board, and have been ignored each and every time posted, followed by yet another thread in the neverending quest to perpetuate a lie.

This one isn't the first, nor will it be the last.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it was planned all along, but they certainly made it a priority once Bush was elected. Notice I say "they", and by that I mean the puppet masters - Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rove et al.

Not too sure if they did it to make themselves rich, although a lot of the reason was about oil. WMD's gave them the excuse and I don't believe for one minute they honestly thought Sadman was a threat..

Your argument is just anothe left-wing talking point. Sanctions were working? On the rank and file Iraqi they were. Saddam's standard of living didn't seem to be going down much.

That you believe "most" WMDs were found is your opinion. He most certainly did not account for "most" WMDs he was on record as posessing.

Nothing like setting an impossible standard.

Bush had this war planned long before he was elected. He owned a lot of people. The war was the way to makehis buddies wealthy. He dupped everyone...well except Sarg who still thinks bush is a great president.

This was the biggest snow job ever inflicted on the US. :clap2:

Unsupported supposition on your part.

Your argument is just anothe left-wing talking point. Sanctions were working? On the rank and file Iraqi they were. Saddam's standard of living didn't seem to be going down much.

That you believe "most" WMDs were found is your opinion. He most certainly did not account for "most" WMDs he was on record as posessing.

the sanctions were working. Our own secretary of state explicitly said exactly that months BEFORE 9/11.

Forum List

Back