Zone1 Question for Evangelicals

Paul never abolished the Law. It's still there (and as a Jew he observed it). Christians today don't live under it anymore because we have a new Covenant made directly with God. Those who attempt to live under the Law will be judged and condemned by it.
Everyone who practices sin practices lawlessness as well. In fact, sin is lawlessness. But as you know Christ appeared to do away with sin, and in Him there is no sin. No one who remains in Him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has seen Him or known Him.

My children, do not be misled: it is the one who does what is right who is righteous, just as Christ is righteous. The one who practices sin is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the very start. This is why the Son of God was revealed, to destroy the works of the devil.

Anyone born of God refuses to practice sin, because the Divine seed abides in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God. By this the children of God are distinguished from the children of the devil: Anyone who does not do what is right a child of God, nor is anyone who does not love his brother." 1 John 3:4-10

"So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, (which amounts to murder) will be called least in the kingdom of heaven." Mat. 5:19

To understand what Jesus meant by saying will be called "least" see Genesis 3:14

Everyone who practices sin practices lawlessness as well. In fact, sin is lawlessness. But as you know Christ appeared to do away with sin, and in Him there is no sin. No one who remains in Him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has seen Him or known Him.

My children, do not be misled: it is the one who does what is right who is righteous, just as Christ is righteous. The one who practices sin is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the very start. This is why the Son of God was revealed, to destroy the works of the devil.

Anyone born of God refuses to practice sin, because the Divine seed abides in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God. By this the children of God are distinguished from the children of the devil: Anyone who does not do what is right a child of God, nor is anyone who does not love his brother." 1 John 3:4-10

"So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, (which amounts to murder) will be called least in the kingdom of heaven." Mat. 5:19

To understand what Jesus meant by saying will be called "least" see Genesis 3:14
That's right, Yeshua RAISED the bar for behavior because He went to the heart, not just actions. We are simply unable to live good enough lives to be blameless for God. That's why Yeshua died and rose again, to once and for all pay the penalty for sin and it's freely available to all who have the faith to receive it. He became sin who knew no sin.

That's right, Yeshua RAISED the bar for behavior because He went to the heart, not just actions.
Jesus taught and demonstrated how to understand and comply with figurative nature and hidden subjects of Divine law which indeed RAISED the bar. The literal interpretation of the Law that Paul referred to when condemning homosexuality, even though he claimed the law was obsolete, lol, perverts the image and likeness of God into that of a capricious and puerile petty tyrant, obsessed with diet, fashion, and sex. This is a false god that you worship, whereas the deeper implications, without adding, subtracting, or changing a single word of the same exact laws, creates an image and likeness of God more like that of a dedicated and benevolent loving father

This is my God, the only living God in existence, whose wisdom in giving the Law is obvious.

We are simply unable to live good enough lives to be blameless for God.
How many of y'all are there? If you are a sinner, I suggest that you just strive to become a better person and take responsibility for your own shit instead of perpetuating the reprehensible church belief that Jesus, an innocent man, died for your sins so you won't have to bear the penalty, death, which is in and of itself sinful, not to mention your idolatry. How hard is it really to not do such a stupid thing, celebrating an innocent man being executed so you won't have to pay the penalty for stealing a candy bar, lying your ass off, celebrating human sacrifice, or being a dick

That's why Yeshua died and rose again, to once and for all pay the penalty for sin and it's freely available to all who have the faith to receive it.
No, Jesus died at a very young age, the consequence of being raised in a whitewashed tomb, just like any pharisee. He then rose from the dead when he was about 30-40 and preached to the remaining corpses, family, friends, and countrymen, who were still stuck rotting in the tomb

Some listened, were taken, some didn't and were left behind. Some things never change......

There are two deaths. The first from false beliefs, the second is death of the body. And there are two resurrections. The first from the tomb of false beliefs, the second from this mortal coil. All who take part in the first resurrection avoid judgment, passing from death to life, and will never know what it is to die. The second death, the death of the body, will have no power over them. This was proven true by Jesus when he appeared in dreams to many people after the crucifixion.

Those who do not take part in the first resurrection will be judged according to their words and deeds when their body dies. A terrifying expectation, especially for someone like you who teaches others that idolatry and desecrating the teachings of Jesus is the way to eternal life.

He became sin who knew no sin.
Do you really have no inkling how foul the smelly pus that just came oozing out of your mind is?

And you still doubt that I am telling you the truth, the very truth, that you died in the first day you got down on your knees in the deranged adoration of a fake triune mangod that never existed...

Damn.

Last edited:
And you still doubt that I am telling you the truth, the very truth, that you died in the very first day that you got down on your knees in the deranged adoration of a fake triune mangod that never existed...

Damn.

Last edited:
Jesus taught and demonstrated how to understand and comply with figurative nature and hidden subjects of Divine law which indeed RAISED the bar. The literal interpretation of the Law that Paul referred to when condemning homosexuality, even though he claimed the law was obsolete,

There's really no need to go any further, since I've already educated you on this and you didn't get it. Go back and read what I told you, then come back when you understand. If you just keep repeating yourself, you'll only reveal your ignorance of the Scriptures.

There's really no need to go any further, since I've already educated you on this and you didn't get it. Go back and read what I told you, then come back when you understand.

:auiqs.jpg:don't hold your breath. I am immune to the poison of serpents. You have been chewed up and spit out. Now the birds of the air will come to strip the bloody flesh from your broken bones.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
:auiqs.jpg:don't hold your breath.......I am immune to the poison of serpents....
Translation: You don't want to look at what I showed you because you know it contradicts your assertion and you'd rather assert from ignorance than change your assertion. I'll even help you a bit. Since the Covenant was given hundreds of years before the law, why do you think they are one and the same thing?

Jesus taught and demonstrated how to understand and comply with figurative nature and hidden subjects of Divine law which indeed RAISED the bar. The literal interpretation of the Law that Paul referred to when condemning homosexuality, even though he claimed the law was obsolete, lol, perverts the image and likeness of God into that of a capricious and puerile petty tyrant, obsessed with diet, fashion, and sex. This is a false god that you worship, whereas the deeper implications, without adding, subtracting, or changing a single word of the same exact laws, creates an image and likeness of God more like that of a dedicated and benevolent loving father

This is my God, the only living God in existence, whose wisdom in giving the Law is obvious.

How many of y'all are there? If you are a sinner, I suggest that you just strive to become a better person and take responsibility for your own shit instead of perpetuating the reprehensible church belief that Jesus, an innocent man, died for your sins so you won't have to bear the penalty, death, which is in and of itself sinful, not to mention your idolatry. How hard is it really to not do such a stupid thing, celebrating an innocent man being executed so you won't have to pay the penalty for stealing a candy bar, lying your ass off, celebrating human sacrifice, or being a dick

No, Jesus died at a very young age, the consequence of being raised in a whitewashed tomb, just like any pharisee. He then rose from the dead when he was about 30-40 and preached to the remaining corpses, family, friends, and countrymen, who were still stuck rotting in the tomb

Some listened, were taken, some didn't and were left behind. Some things never change......

There are two deaths. The first from false beliefs, the second is death of the body. And there are two resurrections. The first from the tomb of false beliefs, the second from this mortal coil. All who take part in the first resurrection avoid judgment, passing from death to life, and will never know what it is to die. The second death, the death of the body, will have no power over them. This was proven true by Jesus when he appeared in dreams to many people after the crucifixion.

Those who do not take part in the first resurrection will be judged according to their words and deeds when their body dies. A terrifying expectation, especially for someone like you who teaches others that idolatry and desecrating the teachings of Jesus is the way to eternal life.

Do you really have no inkling how foul the smelly pus that just came oozing out of your mind is?

And you still doubt that I am telling you the truth, the very truth, that you died in the first day you got down on your knees in the deranged adoration of a fake triune mangod that never existed...

Damn.

So ummmmm, what Bible do you use? Was this a direct revelation from your god?

Translation: You don't want to look at what I showed you
No, I saw what you showed me, "He became sin who knew no sin." o_O "Paul never contradicted Jesus." :auiqs.jpg:The law is obsolete because there is a new covenant, blah blah, and rejected it all as addled religious flotsam of a sunken ship.

Since the Covenant was given hundreds of years before the law, why do you think they are one and the same thing?

Why do you think a new covenant was necessary for the gentiles when the law was intended to be a light to all the nations since the day it was given? How can you call obsolete what Jesus said would remain in effect and in full force for as long as Heaven and earth endure?

Last edited:
So ummmmm, what Bible do you use?
The New English Bible, oxford study edition. It is by far superior to many other translations...

Was this a direct revelation from your god?
Yes. My God opened my mind to understand all of these things, little by little, since I was 8. I am now 5780 years old, 1.75 million earth years, more or less, and still alive and kicking. :funnyface:

Where did you get your testimony? Church? You might as well just toss your brain in the trash.

Last edited:
The New English Bible, oxford study edition. It is by far superior to many other translations...

Yes. My God opened my mind to understand all of these things, little by little, since I was 8. I am now 5780 years old, 1.75 million earth years, more or less, and still alive and kicking. :funnyface:

Where did you get your testimony? Church? You might as well just toss your brain in the trash.

From your Bible, apparently you don't believe your fav Translation

11 But Mary stood weeping outside the
tomb. As she wept, she bent over to looka
into the tomb; 12 and she saw two angels in
white, sitting where the body of Jesus had
been lying, one at the head and the other at
the feet. 13 They said to her, “Woman, why
are you weeping?” She said to them, “They
have taken away my Lord, and I do not know
where they have laid him.” 14 When she had
said this, she turned around and saw Jesus
standing there, but she did not know that it
was Jesus. 15 Jesus said to her, “Woman, why
are you weeping? Whom are you looking
for?” Supposing him to be the gardener,
she said to him, “Sir, if you have carried
him away, tell me where you have laid him,
and I will take him away.” 16 Jesus said to
her, “Mary!” She turned and said to him in
Hebrew,b “Rabbouni!” (which means Teach-
er). 17 Jesus said to her, “Do not hold on to me,
because I have not yet ascended to the Father.

Where do you find that in Scripture? While you're looking for it, here is some Scripture that helps explain why the Law was given.

Galatians 3
16 Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as of many, but as of one, “And to your Seed,” who is Christ. 17 And this I say, that the law, which was four hundred and thirty years later, cannot annul the covenant that was confirmed before by God [e]in Christ, that it should make the promise of no effect. 18 For if the inheritance is of the law, it is no longer of promise; but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

Wait, did it just say that the Law and the Covenant are not the same thing, which agrees with me and contradicts you? Back to Scripture.

19 What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator. 20 Now a mediator does not mediate for one only, but God is one.

21 Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not! For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law. 22 But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. 23 But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, [f]kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed. 24 Therefore the law was our [g]tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.

Hmmm, sounds a lot like what I was saying about the law is a lot like being in school. After you graduate, the teacher can't make you sit in class anymore, but you're expected to behave according to what you were taught.

Tsk, tsk, still trying to divert away from the topic and talk about me. You're getting weaker by the moment the longer you try to do that.

I thought seed was plural.

No, I saw what you showed me, "He became sin who knew no sin." o_O "Paul never contradicted Jesus." :auiqs.jpg:The law is obsolete because there is a new covenant, blah blah, and rejected it all as addled religious flotsam of a sunken ship.

Why do you think a new covenant was necessary for the gentiles when the law was intended to be a light to all the nations since the day it was given? How can you call obsolete what Jesus said would remain in effect and in full force for as long as Heaven and earth endure?
Again, the difference between Covenant and Law escapes you. Until you can acknowledge that difference, you will remain incorrect.

It is not. I hold in my hand an apple seed, singular.

The word seed is one of the few English nouns that is both a count noun and a mass noun. An argument is presented for using seeds as the plural when several individuals are counted and for using seed as the singular when referring to seeds in the aggregate.Apr 1, 2018
Explore more than 350 journals and eBooks in the biological, ecological, and environmental sciences. › wet.2017.110
Count Nouns and Mass Nouns: Crops, Produce, and the Plural of Seed - BioOne

I am. Do you have a problem with that? Did you forget that he was a replacement for Judas?

What does that tell you? What were the disciples trying to warn the readers about? Think!

Paul was a guilt ridden self loathing masochistic homophobic misogynist, a rabid anti christian, approving the stoning of Stephen, who contradicted Jesus on many key issues related to salvation. His 'conversion' on the road to Damascus was a lame attempt to infiltrate the group.

Seeing Paul fumbling around as if he was physically blinded in front of the disciples must have made it extremely hard for them not to burst out laughing at his acting skills, especially when he claimed to be healed, like Eddie Murphy in trading places, "Its a miracle!", "Thank you Jesus!" lol since the disciples already knew well that Jesus healed a blindness of perception, not sight.

Pauls mission was to derail early christianity to curse the gentiles while making sure that the Jewish people would dismiss Jesus out of hand, the law is obsolete, Jesus claimed to be God, etc., and to bury the teachings of Jesus under a mountain of blasphemy for the ruling elite who literally celebrate the death of Jesus because it saved them from Judgment, if only for a time..

His writings became the basis for Catholicism, a form of Mithraism, more important than what Jesus said (which many have failed to understand) after the church of Jerusalem was destroyed.
How do you feel about Paul's faith? Whether you agree with his teachings or not (Keep in mind he and Peter had disagreements about teachings) so it is/was not uncommon; do you feel he believed what he taught? While knowing he ended up being imprisoned and dying for his teachings?

It is not. I hold in my hand an apple seed, singular.
Why in Galatians 3:29 does Paul use "seed" as a plural for Abraham's heirs when he just got done arguing in Galatians 3:16 that "seed" was a singular and not plural? Seed in the OT when referring to offspring is virtually always a plural.

Forum List

Back