Zone1 Question for Evangelicals

The New English Bible, oxford study edition. It is by far superior to many other translations...

Yes. My God opened my mind to understand all of these things, little by little, since I was 8. I am now 5780 years old, 1.75 million earth years, more or less, and still alive and kicking. :funnyface:

Where did you get your testimony? Church? You might as well just toss your brain in the trash.
I will begin by stating that you truly have and speak a much deeper understanding of the Bible; among the best I've ever seen.

I would like to present a few questions to you, in my humble opinion.

It is referenced in both the Old Testament and the New Testament that "children" should be treated gently and not persecuted. Who are the "children" within the Abrahamic religions? The most simple, humble people on Earth. Those that believe every word of the Law and the New Testament.

I'll ask you this, in your opinion, what would be a graver sin in God's eyes? A person who believes the Bible literally (and innocently) and truly follows it but falls to sin on occasion vs. one who understands the Bible on a deeper level but falls to sin on occasion?

Matthew 18:6

But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Ephesians 6:4

"Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord."

Proverbs 22:6

"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it."

Matthew 18:10

“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven."

Psalm 127:3

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.

Mark 9:42

“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea."

Psalm 127:3-5

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

Colossians 3:21

Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged.

Mark 10:13-16

And they were bringing children to him that he might touch them, and the disciples rebuked them. But when Jesus saw it, he was indignant and said to them, “Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.” And he took them in his arms and blessed them, laying his hands on them.

John 17:15

I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one.

Based on these verses, those that truly follow the Bible, even on a literal level, would be pleasing to God because they do it in an innocent and humble fashion.

On the other hand, you are 100% correct when you question whether Christians are following the most important commands of God's laws and Jesus' teachings. When Christians persecute other people for sexual orientation, progressive issues, etc. they are going contrary to what Jesus teaches and God's most important Laws.

Jesus taught to pray for those that may not be following his path, not to persecute them or ostracize them. His main point for "children" was to "NOT take them out of the world but keep them from the evil one". When Christians persecute others, they are "taking them out of His world". Sowing seeds of discord will do the opposite of what God commands and Jesus taught.

As far as believing that the bread and wine is the body and blood of Jesus, would that not be the way a "child thinks"? is not being innocent and "thinking like a child" pleasing to God, if they follow the rest of his commands? And would persecuting them for doing an "innocent" act that they were taught to do, taken from the New Testament, not also be going against God's commands and Jesus' instructions? And I'll add, even if you are correct and God does not consider it as such, would he not consider it as a "Blessing of food" that also blesses them? (As stated in the Old Testament).

To finish: James 4:11-17

Brothers and sisters, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against a brother or sister or judges them speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it. There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor?

Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.” Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.” As it is, you boast in your arrogant schemes. All such boasting is evil. If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them.

Last edited:
Nothing has changed. The law was given as a light to the nations from the beginning. You don't know what you are talking about. At the time of Jesus the hidden meaning of the law was being held back, kept secret, from even the Jewish laity. Do you want proof? Thats why Jesus said, "No one lights a candle and then hides it under a bushel but puts it on the lamp stand so that everyone in the room can see." This was a direct reference to the meaning of the Law being hidden from everyone except a few, what Jesus saw as a failure to obey a direct command of God, for the Law, the law of Moses, to be for the benefit, edification, of all people of every nation

Exactly. "no baptism, no communion, no catechism or anything like that" I forgive people for their sins all the time. Don't you?

Nonsense. That was what his philosophical enemies claimed to discredit his teaching as the drunken hubris of a raving lunatic because even in the first century, exactly like now, anyone who thinks of themselves as a god is certifiably insane. Coo coo for coco puffs toys in the attic crazy

You bring the name of Jesus into disrepute among intelligent people by perpetuating this bullshit

There is only one God. He has no visible shape or material form. He has no equal, and there is no other God in existence either above or below him. Would you consider it robbery for Jesus to claim equality with God? Or blasphemy? Do you claim equality with God as Paul suggested by saying, "let this mind be in you which was also in Jesus Christ" claiming to be equal with God?

Is that what hooked you? Made you a believer? the idea of being equal to God? You damn fool.

Paul was an actor and lying fraud. The enemy. You have been beguiled by the Nachash.

Didn't you ever read about Adam and Eve and the talking serpent? Never understood the lessons of the distant past or the warning intended to be understood by the children of Hebrew nomads?

Damn.

I do not believe we "become equal with God".

But do we have an opportunity to be blessed by God and to receive his Spirit?

Joel 2:28-29

“And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.
Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days."

In my humble opinion, isn't receiving God's Spirit akin to having (at least a part of) God within us/over us?

Yes. My God opened my mind to understand all of these things, little by little, since I was 8. I am now 5780 years old, 1.75 million earth years, more or less, and still alive and kicking. :funnyface:

Nice. Excellent ratios on your years.

Since you started revealing certain numerologies, I'm going to start a thread on even more, deeper, hidden meanings in both the Old and New Testaments.

I never did quite figure out Trump's Evangelical support either other than "where else are they going to go?". :dunno:

I mean I doubt seriously they would vote for the Morlochs of the dem party.....At least Trump would not go out of his way to spit in their eye.....A vote is a vote. ;)
I would say calling the Iowa evangelicals "pieces of shit" was going out of his way to spit in their eye.

No one is perfect, and we all sin. God has even been known to use men with some flaws to do great things, but there are seven sins that God points out that he specifically hates, and are an abomination to him. These sins are specifically pointed out. In proverbs 6:12-15, Solomon talks about a wicked man who is

A worthless person, a wicked man, Walks with a perverse mouth; He winks with his eyes, He shuffles his feet, He points with his fingers; Perversity is in his heart, He devises evil continually, He sows discord. Therefore his calamity shall come suddenly; Suddenly he shall be broken without remedy.

Starting in verse 16, he lists the seven sins that that worthless person practices and that God specifically hates.

1. A proud look. Arrogance. A sense that he is better than others.
2. A lying tongue.
3. Hands that shed innocent blood. Refusing to act to save innocent lives when
you know the danger is eminent.
4. A heart that deviseth wicked imaginations.
5. Feet that be swift in running to mischief.
6. A false witness that speaketh lies.
7. He that seweth discord among the brethren.

Knowing that trump has repeatedly been shown to exemplify all the above listed abominations to God,
how can evangelicals, or any person who claims to love God support such a man for the leader of our country? Especially in the light of him recently calling Iowa evangelicals “so called Christians” and “pieces of shit”
Applied to Biden vice Trump

1) I've never heard arrogance from Biden. Trump constantly makes ridiculous boast about himself.
2) Biden's memory may not be the sharpest thing in the county, but compared to the number of lies Trump tells he's a paragon of honesty.
3) Compare Biden and Trump on Ukraine, Gaza, Iraq, Afghanistan, Venezuela and Nicaragua. Trump is responsible for hundreds of thousands of American deaths by COVID-19. If I was god, I'd classify him as a mass murdered.
4) Trump's lies, Trump's accusations, Trump's nicknames vs Biden's.... what?
5) Trump wanted to buy Greenland from Denmark, wanted us to inject bleach, tried to ban immigrants by religion, threw paper towels at Hurrican Maria survivors.
6) This is like comparing apples to dead fruit flies
7) Remember when politicans at every level used to tell us that they would serve all of their constitutents. Biden still does.

Last edited:
Please tell me you are kidding.
He, without question, does.

Once you get past the insults and arrogance (in some cases) and actually read and embrace what he is saying, his level of understanding is on a much deeper level.

And if you understood certain topics on a much deeper level (Imagine you understand something on a doctorate level of understanding and you try to explain it on a doctorate level of understanding, to grade school kids but they reject, insult and disparage you as a con, over the course of hundreds (if not thousands of posts) over years and years - how would you eventually begin to act and react to people?

His arrogance and insults are a direct result of folks that are not (at the very least) willing to open their minds up and (at the very least) acknowledge that his understanding may have substance to it - regardless of whether or not you agree with it.

- good luck at the pearly gates, as required in judgement for admission to the everlasting.

Would one, if they were to come to judgement, at the '"pearly gates", in a most humble but yet in a most steadfast fashion, when dealing with their faith and deeds, be rejected?

Would one, if they were to come to judgement, at the '"pearly gates", in a most humble but yet a most steadfast fashion, when dealing with their faith and deeds, be rejected?

per interpretation ...

the heavenly religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - as prescribed to a&e for their self determination and admission to the everlasting as an equal, their request is required as that is the judgement made as which was their triumph before admission is allowed.

- your scenario would be reincarnation at best. no sinners will pass the pearly gates.

Once you get past the insults and arrogance (in some cases) and actually read and embrace what he is saying, his level of understanding is on a much deeper level.

And if you understood certain topics on a much deeper level (Imagine you understand something on a doctorate level of understanding and you try to explain it on a doctorate level of understanding, to grade school kids but they reject, insult and disparage you as a con, over the course of hundreds (if not thousands of posts) over years and years - how would you eventually begin to act and react to people?

His arrogance and insults are a direct result of folks that are not (at the very least) willing to open their minds up and (at the very least) acknowledge that his understanding may have substance to it - regardless of whether or not you agree with it.
ummmm... no.

He believes the creation account has nothing to do with God creating existence aka the universe. He's not giving God any credit for anything. He has got you completely fooled. According to him, the NT is a conspiracy of the RCC. Which is odd because he uses those verses to show hidden messages. It can't be both a RCC conspiracy and great wisdom. Can't be.

He also rejects all supernatural acts of Christ. According to him they never happened. Instead they are hidden messages, which again would be odd if they were hijacked by the RCC.

In fact, as near as I can tell he rejects all supernatural aspects of God. He's playing a game here. He even bragged he is paying back the religious in their own coin.

I am not a religious person, even though I am paying them back in their own coin.

Applied to Biden vice Trump

1) I've never heard arrogance from Biden. Trump constantly makes ridiculous boast about himself.
2) Biden's memory may not be the sharpest thing in the county, but compared to the number of lies Trump tells he's a paragon of honesty.
3) Compare Biden and Trump on Ukraine, Gaza, Iraq, Afghanistan, Venezuela and Nicaragua. Trump is responsible for hundreds of thousands of American deaths by COVID-19. If I was god, I'd classify him as a mass murdered.
4) Trump's lies, Trump's accusations, Trump's nicknames vs Biden's.... what?
5) Trump wanted to buy Greenland from Denmark, wanted us to inject bleach, tried to ban immigrants by religion, threw paper towels at Hurrican Maria survivors.
6) This is like comparing apples to dead fruit flies
7) Remember when politicans at every level used to tell us that they would serve all of their constitutents. Biden still does.
If Frankenstein were to make a monster entirely out of human flaws, the result would be a Trump.

My friend. The fallacies are not the written words of the Bible. The fallacies are the perverse ignorant superstitious interpretations of those words that began when christianity was usurped assimilated and perverted by rome in 325 ce. and the edible triune mangod was unleashed on the world. A false counterfeit substitute almighty, yet edible, pusillanimous Jesus that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

The real message and teaching of the person who was and is the real Jesus, a dedicated Jewish man, about how to obtain victory over evil and achieve everlasting life was buried under a mountain of blasphemy upon which the scarlet beast sits.

This message was not lost. It was hidden in figurative language that diverts and curses the real enemy. The message has never been corrupted by anyone. It exists as new and unadulterated as the first day it was spoken in a realm above the grasp of the damned. Thats proof of authenticity.

Are you still sure about that?

Forum List

Back