Zone1 Question for Evangelicals

per interpretation ...

the heavenly religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - as prescribed to a&e for their self determination and admission to the everlasting as an equal, their request is required as that is the judgement made as which was their triumph before admission is allowed.

- your scenario would be reincarnation at best. no sinners will pass the pearly gates.
Reincarnation, a universe that has always existed. Got it.

per interpretation ...

the heavenly religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - as prescribed to a&e for their self determination and admission to the everlasting as an equal, their request is required as that is the judgement made as which was their triumph before admission is allowed.

- your scenario would be reincarnation at best. no sinners will pass the pearly gates.
So... are you without sin? What's your scenario?

per interpretation ...

How does one "obtain" their request and how would one know they have been requested?

ummmm... no.

He believes the creation account has nothing to do with God creating existence aka the universe. He's not giving God any credit for anything. He has got you completely fooled. According to him, the NT is a conspiracy of the RCC. Which is odd because he uses those verses to show hidden messages. It can't be both a RCC conspiracy and great wisdom. Can't be.

He also rejects all supernatural acts of Christ. According to him they never happened. Instead they are hidden messages, which again would be odd if they were hijacked by the RCC.

In fact, as near as I can tell he rejects all supernatural aspects of God. He's playing a game here. He even bragged he is paying back the religious in their own coin.

I don't necessarily see it that way. He is not of fan of various organized religions and his wisdom is primarily based on interpreting the Bible in order to get a better, deeper meaning from it instead of just reading it and interpreting it word for word, at face value.

That does not mean he has no spirituality. Although some of his posts point to secularism, that does not mean he has no faith or spirituality. Millions of faithful, religious folks believe in the separation of church and state and for good reason. That does not disqualify them from having faith and spirituality.

I don't necessarily see it that way. He is not of fan of various organized religions and his wisdom is primarily based on interpreting the Bible in order to get a better, deeper meaning from it instead of just reading it and interpreting it word for word, at face value.

That does not mean he has no spirituality. Although some of his posts point to secularism, that does not mean he has no faith or spirituality. Millions of faithful, religious folks believe in the separation of church and state and for good reason. That does not disqualify them from having faith and spirituality.
Be sure to have some nice discussions with him about Catholicism.

How do you feel about Paul's faith? Whether you agree with his teachings or not (Keep in mind he and Peter had disagreements about teachings) so it is/was not uncommon; do you feel he believed what he taught? While knowing he ended up being imprisoned and dying for his teachings?
I suspect that if he really became a believer in Jesus he was forced under tortured and coerced in prison to write some things that supported Roman dominance and perpetuated Mithraism, the secret "mystery religion" of the Roman government and military that originated in Babylon..

If those really were his words, then he was an imposter, a perfect replacement for Judas.

Last edited:
Are you still sure about that?
Absolutely.. It couldn't be more obvious. You may not realize this but to Jesus, his disciples, followers, and the unknown authors of the gospels who witnessed the destruction of Judea, the temple, their way of life, and the slaughter, enslavement, and exile of hundreds of thousands of Jewish men women and children, "the nations" were the enemy. The Gospels were the first century equivalent of the nuclear option, uploaded directly into the belly of the scarlet beast....

Why aren't you sure ding? And note this hadit; "I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations"

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them" (Obviously "the sword" is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine)

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant

Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for the shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

Last edited:
I'll ask you this, in your opinion, what would be a graver sin in God's eyes? A person who believes the Bible literally (and innocently) and truly follows it but falls to sin on occasion vs. one who understands the Bible on a deeper level but falls to sin on occasion?
Of course its the one who understands and still sins. And I am not speaking with children. These are grown adults who "claim to see". It takes a true knowledge of good and evil to be guilty of sin. And there is a vast difference in the eyes of God between the deceiver and the deceived and so there is another category. Those who are blind yet claim to see. Should I be gentle with them?

Can you grasp the unspeakable suffering endured by people for thousands of years because actors and lying frauds usurped authority over the interpretation of scripture and perverted it?

As a result of that some people call good evil and what is evil good. Some people even openly practice what scripture clearly defines as sin as if it was a religious duty, a holy obligation. True?

As Jesus said;

If you were blind you would not be guilty of sin but because you say "We see" your guilt remains.

Last edited:
As far as believing that the bread and wine is the body and blood of Jesus, would that not be the way a "child thinks"? is not being innocent and "thinking like a child" pleasing to God, if they follow the rest of his commands? And would persecuting them for doing an "innocent" act that they were taught to do, taken from the New Testament, not also be going against God's commands and Jesus' instructions?
Catholic children are taught to memorize the Ten Commandments under threats of real and imaginary violence and clearly taught that it is a mortal sin to worship anything made by human hands and any violation of this command is punishable under divine law with death and the fires of hell. True? Then the church prepares them to receive communion (at the age of reason) and are shown that the priest openly says at mass 'This bread, made by human hands, will become for "us" the Body of Christ", in other words, literally the flesh of God himself. WTF! The audacity!

Even as a child I immediately noticed this and knew that I was dealing with talking serpents. Everyone had just learned about the story of Adam and Eve and the talking serpent. Damn. :aargh:

Needless to say I became a problem child. The out of control wild child who couldn't be fooled.

It was a hard row to hoe but I made sure I had my sin free guilt free fun! I didn't expect to survive

What I don't understand is why so many adults continue to fail this test daily. Why do you think?

Last edited:
How does one "obtain" their request and how would one know they have been requested?

the chronicle of moses is repudiated by the heavenly religion of antiquity as granted - no sin was committed, humanity and all living beings are granted the opportunity for remission to the everlasting if so desired.

Absolutely.. It couldn't be more obvious. You may not realize this but to Jesus, his disciples, followers, and the unknown authors of the gospels who witnessed the destruction of Judea, the temple, their way of life, and the slaughter, enslavement, and exile of hundreds of thousands of Jewish men women and children, "the nations" were the enemy. The Gospels were the first century equivalent of the nuclear option, uploaded directly into the belly of the scarlet beast....

Why aren't you sure ding? And note this hadit; "I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them" (Obviously "the sword" is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine)

Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant

Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for the shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"
That question wasn't directed to you. I already know what you are about.

Luke 4:10-11

the chronicle of moses is repudiated by the heavenly religion of antiquity as granted - no sin was committed, humanity and all living beings are granted the opportunity for remission to the everlasting if so desired.
You didn't really say anything here. All living beings are granted the opportunity for remission to the everlasting. OK, everyone has an opportunity. So what? Were you expecting not everyone would have an opportunity? So that's not really saying much.

The chronicle of moses is repudiated by the heavenly religion of antiquity as granted - no sin was committed. No sin was committed by who? What's the chronicle of Moses? How is the chronicle of Moses repudiated? Where did this heavenly religion of antiquity come from? Who told you about it?

Not only was your answer not helpful and didn't address the question, there are five new questions which don't have answers. Oy Vey!!!

How is the chronicle of Moses repudiated?

the events of the 1st century, jesus and those that gave their lives for liberation theology, self determination - the repudiation of judaism.

- provide the heavenly tablets claimed by moses etched w/ 10 commandments.

the events of the 1st century, jesus and those that gave their lives for liberation theology, self determination - the repudiation of judaism.

- provide the heavenly tablets claimed by moses etched w/ 10 commandments.
I still can't understand you.

Forum List

Back