Question about Shanksville crash

hey dipshit
from the link you just posted

3_290.jpg

see!!!!
it supports everything i have been telling you, you FUCKING MORON

and notice, the EXTERIOR WALL(the one on the outside of the WHOLE FUCKING BUILDING!!)
is THICKER than the walls of the rings internally
it also shows that the 1st and 2nd floors did NOT have walls at the ring points

damn, will you finally admit that i know what i am talking about, or continue to make bullshit claims you cant back up

You're fuxxing clueless as I keep proving. Every Ring has exterior walls you dumfuk but you try to claim the only exterior wall is on the E Ring. Everyone can see windows in the rings that open to the outside. Those are called exterior walls and your pathetic attempt to redefine what an "exterior wall" means is laughable bullshit. You also tried to claim there is no road between the B and C Rings and you'll ignore that too because that is the kind of bitch you love to be. Do you really think your **** pom pom crowd can conceal all of your fuck ups on this? They're so cowardly they don't have the balls to call you out when you are flat out wrong. I've pissed em off because I pwn them like I pwn you but you are too stoopid to know when you are wrong. Give me some more laughs bitch and claim there is no road and claim there is only one exterior wall on the Pentagon.
too fucking stupid for words

hey dipshit
from the link you just posted

3_290.jpg

see!!!!
it supports everything i have been telling you, you FUCKING MORON

and notice, the EXTERIOR WALL(the one on the outside of the WHOLE FUCKING BUILDING!!)
is THICKER than the walls of the rings internally
it also shows that the 1st and 2nd floors did NOT have walls at the ring points

damn, will you finally admit that i know what i am talking about, or continue to make bullshit claims you cant back up

You're fuxxing clueless as I keep proving. Every Ring has exterior walls you dumfuk but you try to claim the only exterior wall is on the E Ring. Everyone can see windows in the rings that open to the outside. Those are called exterior walls and your pathetic attempt to redefine what an "exterior wall" means is laughable bullshit. You also tried to claim there is no road between the B and C Rings and you'll ignore that too because that is the kind of bitch you love to be. Do you really think your **** pom pom crowd can conceal all of your fuck ups on this? They're so cowardly they don't have the balls to call you out when you are flat out wrong. I've pissed em off because I pwn them like I pwn you but you are too stoopid to know when you are wrong. Give me some more laughs bitch and claim there is no road and claim there is only one exterior wall on the Pentagon.

That's all you have left which is usually all you have to begin with.

That's all you have left which is usually all you have to begin with.
it all you deserve

Playing the bandwagon card again? Lol...
dont need to play ANY card
your dipshit posts do it for me

You're just another whiny **** that can't admit when you've been proven wrong. Tell us again how there is no road between the B and C Rings ****.
showing once again how fucking STUPID you are
there is no "road" between the C ring and the B ring
there MIGHT be a driveway/pathway, but not a ROAD
you are a moron

dont need to play ANY card
your dipshit posts do it for me

You're just another whiny **** that can't admit when you've been proven wrong. Tell us again how there is no road between the B and C Rings ****.
you are a moron

Lol....what was that about minutia you are always complaining about? You've been looking at the no parking sign for almost a fuxxing decade and you didn't know there is a road there! Lol

you are a moron

Lol....what was that about minutia you are always complaining about? You've been looking at the no parking sign for almost a fuxxing decade and you didn't know there is a road there! Lol
dipshit, you do know they use things like golf carts at the pentagon, right?
ever stop to think THATS what the sign was for?
and they didnt use a sign that said no golfcart parking since most people would understand it to mean the same thing and they could buy the existing sign from STOCK anywhere?
no, you are too fucking stupid to THINK that far out

you are a moron

and they didnt use a sign that said no golfcart parking since most people would understand it to mean the same thing and they could buy the existing sign from STOCK anywhere?

ROTFLLMAO!!!!!!!!

You

Are

Beyond

Fuxxing

Pathetic!

ROTFLLMAO!!!!!!!!

You

Are

Beyond

Fuxxing

Pathetic!
again, PROJECTION

ROTFLLMAO!!!!!!!!

You

Are

Beyond

Fuxxing

Pathetic!
again, PROJECTION

Your little.....rotfl....golf cart bullshit....lol....does not conceal the fact you didn't know there is a road between the B and C Rings. Every time I debate a new area of 9E with you dumfuks there is always some basic info you are not only ignorant of, but try to deny exists even after you've been proven wrong. Look at this pic and see how wide the space is between the B and C Rings you dumfuk. Then after your golf...lol..cart shit you can try to tell us those aren't exterior walls....

Http://www.911review.org/brad.com/pentagon/pic/912_A-EDrive4.JPG

ROTFLLMAO!!!!!!!!

You

Are

Beyond

Fuxxing

Pathetic!
again, PROJECTION

Your little.....rotfl....golf cart bullshit....lol....does not conceal the fact you didn't know there is a road between the B and C Rings. Every time I debate a new area of 9E with you dumfuks there is always some basic info you are not only ignorant of, but try to deny exists even after you've been proven wrong. Look at this pic and see how wide the space is between the B and C Rings you dumfuk. Then after your golf...lol..cart shit you can try to tell us those aren't exterior walls....

912_A-EDrive4.JPG
that photo DOESNT show a road, dipshit

and while it might be called "exterior" as meaning open to the weather, it is not exterior as for what the STORY you linked to was talking about
you remain a massive dipshit

and YOU are so fucking stupid you cant post an image right so it shows in the post
thank me for fixing your massive stupidity

Last edited:
again, PROJECTION

912_A-EDrive4.JPG

and while it might be called "exterior" as meaning open to the weather, it is not exterior as for what the STORY you linked to was talking about

and YOU are so fucking stupid you cant post an image right so it shows in the post

You're right. I should have used a flux capacitor in a DeLorean, gone back in time, and had the guy take a picture with a car running over the guys standing in the middle of the road called A+E Drive. Use your two working brain cells at the same time divebitch. We know the exit hole opened on to AE Drive and that is what the picture shows.

Then you try to hide behind some "story" I linked to try and hide the fact you claimed there is "only one exterior wall" at the Pentagon? Rotfl! You got pwned again so do the predictable ad hom/rep button whiny bullshit you fuxxing worthless ****.

912_A-EDrive4.JPG

You're right. I should have used a flux capacitor in a DeLorean, gone back in time, and had the guy take a picture with a car running over the guys standing in the middle of the road called A+E Drive. Use your two working brain cells at the same time divebitch. We know the exit hole opened on to AE Drive and that is what the picture shows.

Then you try to hide behind some "story" I linked to try and hide the fact you claimed there is "only one exterior wall" at the Pentagon? Rotfl! You got pwned again so do the predictable ad hom/rep button whiny bullshit you fuxxing worthless ****.
yeah, DRIVE, as in DRIVEWAY
not ROAD
dipshit

not ROAD
dipshit

Rotfl! Isn't that the "minutia" you are always whining about? Do you know how many public roads in America have "Drive" in the name? Are you really so fuxxing pathetic you are going to try and hide behind that you worthless ****? Tell us again there is only "one exterior wall" at the Pentagon?

So I produce a pic of guys standing in the middle of a road you said doesn't exist between two exterior walls you claimed don't exist. Lol....no wonder you couldn't see the rebar in the exit hole......you can't even see roads and exterior walls!!! Rotfl!!!!!

not ROAD
dipshit

Rotfl! Isn't that the "minutia" you are always whining about? Do you know how many public roads in America have "Drive" in the name? Are you really so fuxxing pathetic you are going to try and hide behind that you worthless ****? Tell us again there is only "one exterior wall" at the Pentagon?

So I produce a pic of guys standing in the middle of a road you said doesn't exist between two exterior walls you claimed don't exist. Lol....no wonder you couldn't see the rebar in the exit hole......you can't even see roads and exterior walls!!! Rotfl!!!!!
keep proving what a fucking dipshit you are
its quite comical

It's a "road" to nowhere. :cuckoo:

It's is "exterior" in the sense of not being inside and enclosed.

But it is still interior in the sense that it is enclosed by the walls of the various rings from anything OUTSIDE of the Pentagon.

So while bent twat continues to make the irrelevant quibble his preferred tool in his dutiful and endless effort to deflect, let's recap.

The punch out area is not concrete, reinforced or otherwise. It's obviously a brick and mortar type construction.

The fact that the craft lost it's energy at around that point after depleting it during the earlier stages of the crash does not even marginally establish ANY doubt that it was a passenger jet that did the damage.

In reality, there is only one rational reasonable and non-ridiculous conclusion. The passenger jet aircraft did the deed. It was one of the hijacked jets that day and there is no honest doubt about that either.

And PussyPuddle will attempt to deflect some more. Guaranteed!

Forum List

Back