Question about Shanksville crash

The exit hole opens into the courtyard between the C and B Rings you dumb fuck. Every ring has exterior walls but obviously you have never known that....
i KNEW you were hung up on Exterior being a wall to the outside
you stupid fuck
typical MINUTIA moronic troofers focus on

btw, we are STILL waiting on your proof of there being 6 reinforced concrete walls on the first and second floor of ring e to c

Anytime bent twat can deflect the conversation from something substantive, he considers it a win of sorts.

:lol:
clearly he doesnt understand that when refering to an "exterior wall" on the pentagon, it is referring only to the OUTSIDE wall of Ring E

you fucking moron, it ISNT an exterior wall
its an INTERIOR RING WALL
god damned you are such a fucking moron

the ONLY "exterior" wall is on the OUTSIDE of ring E
dipshit

your major problem in understanding this is you are thinking each ring is a separate building
it ISNT

The exit hole opens into the courtyard between the C and B Rings you dumb fuck. Every ring has exterior walls but obviously you have never known that....
you stupid fuck

btw, we are STILL waiting on your proof of there being 6 reinforced concrete walls on the first and second floor of ring e to c

The exterior walls are between the Rings you dumbfuck.

Link the post where I said 77 went through 6 reinforced concrete walls you lying bitch.

I'm still laughing at you claiming:

"the ONLY "exterior" wall is on the OUTSIDE of ring E
dipshit"

Priceless!

you stupid fuck

Link the post where I said 77 went through 6 reinforced concrete walls you lying bitch.

dipshit"

Priceless!
still hung up on "exterior" meaning to the weather
dipshit

you stupid fuck

Anytime bent twat can deflect the conversation from something substantive, he considers it a win of sorts.

Rotfl!!! The Snitch Bitch doesn't even know his own comparison. The flames you see are from the rocket propelled sled...not the F4. The Snitch Bitch can't even show one single picture of what the wall and F4 looked like after impact. So basically the OCTAs have been screaming about trying to compare an F4 to a 757 (as if that isn't ridiculous enough) when they can't even show photographic comparisons of the crash sight. Lol....priceless!!

you stupid fuck

Rotfl!!! The Snitch Bitch doesn't even know his own comparison. The flames you see are from the rocket propelled sled...not the F4. The Snitch Bitch can't even show one single picture of what the wall and F4 looked like after impact. So basically the OCTAs have been screaming about trying to compare an F4 to a 757 (as if that isn't ridiculous enough) when they can't even show photographic comparisons of the crash sight. Lol....priceless!!
while you are correct about the F-4 being rocket propelled, you fail to understand the comparison

you stupid fuck

Right on cue, PussyPuddle proves me right again.

According to his asinine asshole uninformed way of "thinking" (and in his case we must use the word "thinking" in a very broad sense, obviously), a rocket sled spouting flames doesn't contain fuel. :cuckoo:

Anyway, MenstrualMess is still trying as hard as his petty little retarded lying mind can, to deflect.

I presented a clear cut expression about the limited purpose of the F4 :: 757 crash comparison, and the prissy little puss, PussyPuddle, immediately hides behind irrelevancies, instead of even considering admitting that his bullshit interpretation of the purpose of the analogy is the thing that's flawed.

Hey, MenstrualMess: when planes crash, does the speed at which they crash have ANY impact on the degree of physical destruction caused to the crafts?

(Countdown to bent twat's next desperate transparent flailing effort to deflect, complete with references to "rofl" "snitch bitch, "****" and the always meaningless "fuxxing" and "stooopid." 5 ... 4 ... 3 ....)

Last edited:
you stupid fuck

dipshit"

Priceless!
dipshit

No dumbfuck....exterior as in between the B and C Rings. Link the post where I said 77 went through 6 reinforced concrete walls you lying bitch.

dipshit"

while you are correct about the F-4 being rocket propelled, you fail to understand the comparison

The only thing I fail to understand is how desperate you have to be to try and make a comparison between a rocket propelled sled driven 2 seater into a 10 foot thick wall to a 757 with over 200 seats that crashed into a reclaimed mine. What's worse is you don't have a singl.....

There's no point with you

The only thing I fail to understand is how desperate you have to be to try and make a comparison between a rocket propelled sled driven 2 seater into a 10 foot thick wall to a 757 with over 200 seats that crashed into a reclaimed mine. What's worse is you don't have a singl.....

just more proof you dont know a fucking thing

dipshit"

Priceless!
dipshit

No dumbfuck....exterior as in between the B and C Rings. Link the post where I said 77 went through 6 reinforced concrete walls you lying bitch.

dipshit"
you can laugh all yoiu want
because you dont know what the fuck you are talking about
that has been proven quite clearly

LOL!:lol::lol:

I knew MenstrualMess would deflect and completely fail to admit the validity of the comparison for the limited purpose for which it was offered!

PussyPuddle, it would have been easier on you (and more honest) if you'd just confess that you have no facts whatsoever on your side. It's clear you have no handle on logic. :lol::lol:

dipshit

dipshit"

Look at all the pics showing the exterior walls between the rings dumbfuck.

Http://www.killtown.911review.org/flight77/inside.html

Look where the exit hole is and notice it opens up to the outside.....that is why you can see it from an ariel view. Since you missed the "No Parking" sign you probably missed the windows right above the exit hole. If it was strictly inside the building as you claimed you wouldn't be able to see the exit hole from an ariel shot you moronic shitbrain.

dipshit"

Look where the exit hole is and notice it opens up to the outside.....that is why you can see it from an ariel view. Since you missed the "No Parking" sign you probably missed the windows right above the exit hole. If it was strictly inside the building as you claimed you wouldn't be able to see the exit hole from an ariel shot you moronic shitbrain.
god damn you are stupid
you THINK i'm claiming something i'm NOT
you are a fucking(dipshit translation: fuxxing)idiot

god damn you are stupid

Sometimes I think bentdick must be a 12 year old.

hey dipshit
from the link you just posted

3_290.jpg

see!!!!
it supports everything i have been telling you, you FUCKING MORON

and notice, the EXTERIOR WALL(the one on the outside of the WHOLE FUCKING BUILDING!!)
is THICKER than the walls of the rings internally
it also shows that the 1st and 2nd floors did NOT have walls at the ring points

damn, will you finally admit that i know what i am talking about, or continue to make bullshit claims you cant back up

Last edited:

god damn you are stupid

Sometimes I think bentdick must be a 12 year old.
that would be an insult to many 12 year olds

hey dipshit

3_290.jpg

see!!!!

and notice, the EXTERIOR WALL(the one on the outside of the WHOLE FUCKING BUILDING!!)

damn, will you finally admit that i know what i am talking about, or continue to make bullshit claims you cant back up

What does the E Ring wall being thicker than the C Ring concrete reinforced wall have to do with anything? The plane entered the new Wedge 1 and made the exit hole in wedge two you dumfuk. I never claimed the E Ring wall and C ring walls had the same thickness. Once again you celebrate on strawmen.

There are walls in the Rings you dumfuk but you can't see from the Ariel shot because they are inside. There are also several (over 50) large steel reinforced concrete columns 77 knocked down.

Last edited:
except that pic DOESNT SHOW CONCRETE
and its NOT an exterior wall
and that is the PIC you posted
dipshit

Rotfl!!!! Absolute proof you don't understand the pics you are looking at. Have you ever noticed that "No Parking" sign? That is the exterior of the C Ring wall facing the access road between the B and C rings you dumfuk so yes it is an exterior wall.

Thank you for proving you don't understand the pics you have been trying to discuss.
dipshit, that is the inner wall of the C ring
it does NOT have a "road" through it

That is called the "inner" wall because that is the exterior wall of the C Ring closest to the A Ring. The "outer" wall would be on the other side closest to the E Ring.

There is a road there you dumfuk. It's between the C and B Rings and that is why there is a NO PARKING sign. The name of the road is A-E Drive. Keep proving how ignorant you are bitch.

hey dipshit

3_290.jpg

see!!!!

You're fuxxing clueless as I keep proving. Every Ring has exterior walls you dumfuk but you try to claim the only exterior wall is on the E Ring. Everyone can see windows in the rings that open to the outside. Those are called exterior walls and your pathetic attempt to redefine what an "exterior wall" means is laughable bullshit. You also tried to claim there is no road between the B and C Rings and you'll ignore that too because that is the kind of bitch you love to be. Do you really think your **** pom pom crowd can conceal all of your fuck ups on this? They're so cowardly they don't have the balls to call you out when you are flat out wrong. I've pissed em off because I pwn them like I pwn you but you are too stoopid to know when you are wrong. Give me some more laughs bitch and claim there is no road and claim there is only one exterior wall on the Pentagon.

hey dipshit

3_290.jpg

see!!!!

You're fuxxing clueless as I keep proving. Every Ring has exterior walls you dumfuk but you try to claim the only exterior wall is on the E Ring. Everyone can see windows in the rings that open to the outside. Those are called exterior walls and your pathetic attempt to redefine what an "exterior wall" means is laughable bullshit. You also tried to claim there is no road between the B and C Rings and you'll ignore that too because that is the kind of bitch you love to be. Do you really think your **** pom pom crowd can conceal all of your fuck ups on this? They're so cowardly they don't have the balls to call you out when you are flat out wrong. I've pissed em off because I pwn them like I pwn you but you are too stoopid to know when you are wrong. Give me some more laughs bitch and claim there is no road and claim there is only one exterior wall on the Pentagon.

PussyPuddle: You misspelled "fuxxing." You only used two "x's", you utterly retarded fucker.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back