Question about Shanksville crash

Oh, since ABC said it disintegrated it must be true! Lol......

Where are the pics to compare crash debris?

thats it... try to deflect that i just proved you to be a complete fucking moron by asking for pictures that may or not exist.

face it, jackass. you simply insert your foot further down your throat with every post.

you still want to claim the pentagon walls were stronger than a nuclear containment building wall? :lol:

OK...OK...OK... The wings and Jet engines disintigrated...vaporized... The only strange thing is they did this remarkable feat of physics BEFORE they were to hit the exterior wall because there appears to be no evidence of any damage on either side of the hole wher wings and jet engines are placed on an airplane. OR..did the plane MORPH.. so the whole thing could fit into the hole?

So.... wings and motors pre-evaporate. Everyone in agreement?
sorry, huggy, but there was damage

If you don't have pics of the F4 crash then how can comparisons be made? Is this more of the OCTA Ball?

Then you flat out lie and try to claim the F4 crashed into a nuclear building wall? It was a single fuxxing concrete block! Lol.....and you're claiming that single block is stronger than three rings of the pentagon. No wonder you focus so much on ad homs.

where did i say the fucking F4 crashed into a nuclear building?!!! HAHAHAHahahahahaa

you fucking moron. the purpose of the test was to test the strength of nuclear containment buildings. they tested a section of a containment building wall..... NOT THE ACTUAL BUILDING you fucking idiot!! :lol:

it wasnt a concrete block, either jackass. containment building walls have rebar about the size of a persons arm. :cuckoo:

thats it... try to deflect that i just proved you to be a complete fucking moron by asking for pictures that may or not exist.

face it, jackass. you simply insert your foot further down your throat with every post.

you still want to claim the pentagon walls were stronger than a nuclear containment building wall? :lol:

OK...OK...OK... The wings and Jet engines disintigrated...vaporized... The only strange thing is they did this remarkable feat of physics BEFORE they were to hit the exterior wall because there appears to be no evidence of any damage on either side of the hole wher wings and jet engines are placed on an airplane. OR..did the plane MORPH.. so the whole thing could fit into the hole?

So.... wings and motors pre-evaporate. Everyone in agreement?
sorry, huggy, but there was damage

I've never seen a photo taken immediately after the crash showing the entry hole with wing and engine damage on either side of the entry hole. I would expect the damaged area to be in excess of 150 ft wide even if the wings and motors did not fully penetrate the exterior wall. To those that cannot visualize the expected damaged area ...half a football field in length. Show me a photo like this and I'll shut my pie hole on the pentagon. Not one of those later photos where they are demolishing the wall for reconstruction. I'm talkin a picture taken within the first few minutes.

I've never seen a photo taken immediately after the crash showing the entry hole with wing and engine damage on either side of the entry hole.

ahhhhh....

you didnt see it therefore it doesnt exist.

now i see how you roll.

I've never seen a photo taken immediately after the crash showing the entry hole with wing and engine damage on either side of the entry hole.

ahhhhh....

now i see how you roll.

Huh? No..I haven't seen it ..therefore I will not turn into an asshat lockstep fuckwit and just assume it is so because I am too scared to challange the big self appointed all mighty "expert" bad asses like Divecon and Liability.

Do not believe your own eyes.!!!!!!

ahhhhh....

now i see how you roll.

Huh? No..I haven't seen it ..therefore I will not turn into an asshat lockstep fuckwit and just assume it is so because I am too scared to challange the big self appointed all mighty "expert" bad asses like Divecon and Liability.

how wide was the fuselage? 12 to 15 feet?

seems to be significantly wider damage....
6.jpg

ahhhhh....

now i see how you roll.

how wide was the fuselage? 12 to 15 feet?

seems to be significantly wider damage....
6.jpg
and you can see wing and tail damage

read it and weep, jackass!! :lol:
Are Nuclear Plants Safe From Attack? - ABC News

Although they vary slightly in design, NRC guidelines stipulate that containment buildings be designed to withstand the impact of a bomb or small plane. That durability was proven in a 1989 test when Sandia National Labs in New Mexico sent a rocket-propelled F-4 fighter jet into a containment wall at 480 miles per hour. The jet disintegrated while the wall sustained only 2.4 inches of penetration.

no, dipshit
my own EYES saw that it disintegrated
so did your's if you had any honesty

Typical. Accuse people of lying when you can't provide evidence.

The brick and mortar you keep whining about.....that was only part of how the wall was built but no worries....you keep on living in active ignorant bliss by ignoring all the facts.

The Pentagon

Architect George Bergstrom

Location Arlington, Virginia, near Washington, D.C. map
Date 1941 to 1943
Building Type government office block
Construction System reinforced concrete outer walls, wood framing, slate roof
Climate temperate
Context urban
Style Neo-classical
Notes Pentagonal plan. Houses the U.S Department of Defense.

The Pentagon - George Bergstrom - Great Buildings Online

As usual....way behind. That isn't what 77 crashed into you dumb fuxxing crybaby.

If you don't have pics of the F4 crash then how can comparisons be made? Is this more of the OCTA Ball?

Then you flat out lie and try to claim the F4 crashed into a nuclear building wall? It was a single fuxxing concrete block! Lol.....and you're claiming that single block is stronger than three rings of the pentagon. No wonder you focus so much on ad homs.

where did i say the fucking F4 crashed into a nuclear building?!!! HAHAHAHahahahahaa

you fucking moron. the purpose of the test was to test the strength of nuclear containment buildings. they tested a section of a containment building wall..... NOT THE ACTUAL BUILDING you fucking idiot!! :lol:

it wasnt a concrete block, either jackass. containment building walls have rebar about the size of a persons arm. :cuckoo:

Post 1235 you useless bitch. You said "nuclear containment building wall."

So when you know you are pwned because you can't produce one single crash debris pic to 93 you just deflect as usual. You're a waste.

no, dipshit

The brick and mortar you keep whining about.....that was only part of how the wall was built but no worries....you keep on living in active ignorant bliss by ignoring all the facts.
then you couldnt have actually watched the video

and, dipshit, its YOU that is living in IGNORANCE

no, dipshit

Saw that video years ago. You guys have no pics of the debris to compare to the pics of debris for 93. But.....you still want to claim it's a valid comparison.

You are choosing to ignore the fact the c ring wall was thicker than simply brick and mortar and ignoring the inlaid concrete with wire mesh and rebar. Just like you are ignoring the concrete slabs and steel reinforced concrete columns on the first and second floors.

Saw that video years ago. You guys have no pics of the debris to compare to the pics of debris for 93. But.....you still want to claim it's a valid comparison.

You are choosing to ignore the fact the c ring wall was thicker than simply brick and mortar and ignoring the inlaid concrete with wire mesh and rebar. Just like you are ignoring the concrete slabs and steel reinforced concrete columns on the first and second floors.
actually, the comparison is not to the amount of debris, and again, if you were honest you would know that

and i am ignoring NOTHING, but i see you have changed your mind about the reinforced concrete WALLS that you WERE claiming

actually, the comparison is not to the amount of debris, and again, if you were honest you would know that

and i am ignoring NOTHING, but i see you have changed your mind about the reinforced concrete WALLS that you WERE claiming

The comparison is not about the amount of debris? Lol! It's been referenced to try and explain the debris for 93. Keep dancing.

I've not changed my mind about the walls. The pics of the c ring show inlaid concrete with wire mesh and rebar genius. I see you will continue to look only at OCTA handpicked info instead of all that is available.

The comparison is not about the amount of debris? Lol! It's been referenced to try and explain the debris for 93. Keep dancing.

I've not changed my mind about the walls. The pics of the c ring show inlaid concrete with wire mesh and rebar genius. I see you will continue to look only at OCTA handpicked info instead of all that is available.
sorry, but the photos YOU posted show brick and mortar when the wall was punched out

sorry, but the photos YOU posted show brick and mortar when the wall was punched out

Yes there is brick and mortar ALONG WITH inlaid concrete, wire mesh, and rebar. Keep on ignoring that with the fact several independent resources verify it. What are you going by? Arrogance and a smoke filled pic from an OCTA site.

Yes there is brick and mortar ALONG WITH inlaid concrete, wire mesh, and rebar. Keep on ignoring that with the fact several independent resources verify it. What are you going by? Arrogance and a smoke filled pic from an OCTA site.
ROFLMAO
you saw concrete and rebar in that?

ok christoFEARa

ROFLMAO
you saw concrete and rebar in that?

ok christoFEARa

In the pic I posted, yes. Not in the smoke filled shit octa pic you posted.

Forum List

Back