Queers for Palestine

So you illustrate a point about Palestine with a picture taken in Syria?

Um. That doesn't make any sense, really.

It becomes less funny when you read the story behind that picture.

The fanatics of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) terrorist group have reportedly executed a teenage boy after he was accused of being homosexual.

Reports regarding the latest extreme cruel act by ISIS fanatics have emerged from Deir ezzor province of Syria where the victim who was believed to be around 15-year-old was executed after he was thrown off from a roof top.

The boy whose identity has not been disclosed was reportedly raped by a commander of ISIS fanatics identified as Zaid al-Jazrawi.

Never mind. I quite understand your anger.

I don't think you really do understand my point at all.

I'll try to make it simple for you.

We've let the Zionists take over our foreign policy to the point young American Boys are coming home in boxes to fight the wars that the Zionists can't fight themselves.

We've essentially lashed ourselves to an apartheid state, and are getting the anger of the world for it.

What happened in Syria and Iraq with ISIS happened because we blundered into Iraq at Zionist instigation, made a mess of the whole thing, a bunch of fanatics went around killing people and we had to let the Iranians come in and restore order.

Except now the Iranians have the Zionists worried, and they want us to fight a war against them. Hey they've been on the verge of getting nukes for 30 years. Any day now.

We've let the Zionists take over our foreign policy to the point young American Boys are coming home in boxes to fight the wars that the Zionists can't fight themselves.

We've essentially lashed ourselves to an apartheid state, and are getting the anger of the world for it.

What happened in Syria and Iraq with ISIS happened because we blundered into Iraq at Zionist instigation, made a mess of the whole thing, a bunch of fanatics went around killing people and we had to let the Iranians come in and restore order.

Except now the Iranians have the Zionists worried, and they want us to fight a war against them. Hey they've been on the verge of getting nukes for 30 years. Any day now.

You have an excellent grasp of the situation.. Bibi's Clean Break Strategy called for the overthrow of Saddam and destabilizing and isolating Syria.

You have no point, other than to bang on about Zionists. The same old, same old, wilful ignorance.

As far as I’m concerned, you have nothing to say.

Is there a more self destructive group?

Send them there as missionaries for the sodomite cause and see how Hamas deals with themView attachment 492095

Mindful

Israel is very welcoming to homosexuals.. They advertise Israel as a tourist destination for gay people. In most of the Arab world gays are invisible like they were in the US in the 1950-60s.

ISIS threw people off rooftops, but mostly they are ignored in the Arab world. Its like "Don't ask, don't tell".
We finally agree on something. "Keep it to yourself" and we'll get along fine.
What do you think would happen if they flaunted and pushed it over there?

It's kinda like "Blacks for the KKK", isn't it?

Naw, man. The Palestinians are an oppressed people. So are gays in this country.

Now, Queers for Hamas wouldn't make any sense, those guys are religious nuts. Most Palestinians aren't particularly religious, they just want the Zionists off their land.
Cultural marxist cocksucking crybaby.

Send them there as missionaries for the sodomite cause and see how Hamas deals with themView attachment 492095

Mindful

Israel is very welcoming to homosexuals.. They advertise Israel as a tourist destination for gay people. In most of the Arab world gays are invisible like they were in the US in the 1950-60s.

ISIS threw people off rooftops, but mostly they are ignored in the Arab world. Its like "Don't ask, don't tell".
We finally agree on something. "Keep it to yourself" and we'll get along fine.
What do you think would happen if they flaunted and pushed it over there?

In their culture public expression of sexuality is considered wrong and low class. You are judging them by European or American cultural standards.

Once again this just shows the depth and hold that virtue signaling has on the left.
It clouds all reasoning.
As late as 2016 Hamas executed homosexuals by firing squad.
And these complete and utter morons stand there like the imbeciles they are and hold up a sign supporting that very thing.

In their culture public expression of sexuality is considered wrong and low class
In the culture of most Americans as well. We are forced by our government to put up with these perverted brats.

In our culture we despise that their lifestyle is pushed on us daily.

We dont have a culture that embraces pervert lifestyle. Too bad the Amwrican left doesnt give US the same respect they have for muslim arabs

This morning they're talking about all of the daylight attacks against Jews in NYC.

Gays for Palestine comes to the rescue.

The left needs some useful idiot group to act as shields for terrorist groups.

This is the transformation of America Obama spoke about. This former African-American Muslim POTUS wanted to create a political environment where thugs could commit acts of violence against White cops and Jews and cause chaos in America.

A former classmate of mine said electing Biden would end this nonsense.

I told him that electing Biden would be just the beginning of even more of it.

I do ,too.

Antisemitism is the result of absolutely worthless pieces of human excrement with nothing going for them seeking a scape goat for all their feelings of inadequacy. These subhumans are drawn in by all the familiar canards about Jews being powerful, manipulative and controlling and so it makes for an easy excuse. They aren't subhumans because they are worthless pieces of excrement, mind you -- they are worthless pieces of excrement because of DA JEWS!.

Now, to ignore the two subhumans and focus on the subject matter, it is obviously not just Hamas, but the entire Islamic Arab culture hostile to gay people. You know it. I know it. The subhumans know it, but they hate Jews so much that they lie about it. The only ones in this story who don't know it are the stupid, brainwashed kids in that picture holding up their idiotic banner.

Every supremacist state in history always managed to find a particular trait, a specific caracteristic of the native people to justify the colonization:

1 - In most of the american continent (not all) it was the fact that the natives were nomads still living in the Stone Age and the fact that they were constantly waging wars against each other.

2 - In South Africa the rationalizations and excuses for colonization were pretty much the same regarding the bushmen.

3 - In Palestine it was the fact that organized religion played an important role in people's lives (not only muslims, but also christians and jews) and the conservative and patriarchal nature of their society.

All the excuses and rationalizations to justify the landgrabs were grounded on reality:

Indians and bushmen were nomads living in the Stone Age and palestinian society is indeed morally conservative and patriarchal.
What country are YOU squatting in?

Once again this just shows the depth and hold that virtue signaling has on the left.
It clouds all reasoning.
As late as 2016 Hamas executed homosexuals by firing squad.
And these complete and utter morons stand there like the imbeciles they are and hold up a sign supporting that very thing.

The virtue signaling is downright Pavlovian in nature. They offer the prescribed attitudes. They are rewarded for it by their peers, and that bolsters their ego. A closed loop is set up where all that matters is feeding this ego need in them, and so actual THINKING is sublimated to this need.

It is a conditioned response triggered by insecurity.

Forum List

Back