Queers for Palestine

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Is there a more self destructive group?

Send them there as missionaries for the sodomite cause and see how Hamas deals with them
Queers-for-Palestine.jpg

Send them there as missionaries for the sodomite cause and see how Hamas deals with themView attachment 492095

They throw people like those off rooftops in more radical Islamic countries.

Ad them to the category containing Jews for Hitler, Black Klan members, and Chickens for Colonel Sanders.

All I see are potential human shields, behind which Hamas would launch more missiles.

I'm sure they'd see them the same way. Maybe even try to make martyrs out of them to gin up media sympathy.
Yep... they still use Rachel Corrie's dumb ass to claim sympathy. Imagine her surprise when she realized a U.S. passport doesn't stop bulldozers...

Every supremacist state in history always managed to find a particular trait, a specific caracteristic of the native people to justify the colonization:

1 - In most of the american continent (not all) it was the fact that the natives were nomads still living in the Stone Age and the fact that they were constantly waging wars against each other.

2 - In South Africa the rationalizations and excuses for colonization were pretty much the same regarding the bushmen.

3 - In Palestine it was the fact that organized religion played an important role in people's lives (not only muslims, but also christians and jews) and the conservative and patriarchal nature of their society.

All the excuses and rationalizations to justify the landgrabs were grounded on reality:

Indians and bushmen were nomads living in the Stone Age and palestinian society is indeed morally conservative and patriarchal.

I don't know how they run the schools down under, but if it's anything like the USA, then there's your reason for the fuktards running rampant.

Like stupidity and hate........fuktards come in all colors, sexes, races, cultures, and levels of being completely brain dead.

You can laugh at fuktards........but you have to understand HOW they got to be fuktards.
Being brainwashed by super liberal leftists for all of your adolescent life always results in fuktards. I feel sorry for them, for never having an opposing thought taught to them in their entire life.

So you illustrate a point about Palestine with a picture taken in Syria?

Um. That doesn't make any sense, really.

It becomes less funny when you read the story behind that picture.

The fanatics of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) terrorist group have reportedly executed a teenage boy after he was accused of being homosexual.

Reports regarding the latest extreme cruel act by ISIS fanatics have emerged from Deir ezzor province of Syria where the victim who was believed to be around 15-year-old was executed after he was thrown off from a roof top.

The boy whose identity has not been disclosed was reportedly raped by a commander of ISIS fanatics identified as Zaid al-Jazrawi.

Send them there as missionaries for the sodomite cause and see how Hamas deals with themView attachment 492095

Mindful

Israel is very welcoming to homosexuals.. They advertise Israel as a tourist destination for gay people. In most of the Arab world gays are invisible like they were in the US in the 1950-60s.

ISIS threw people off rooftops, but mostly they are ignored in the Arab world. Its like "Don't ask, don't tell".

Mindful

Israel is very welcoming to homosexuals.. They advertise Israel as a tourist destination for gay people. In most of the Arab world gays are invisible like they were in the US in the 1950-60s.

ISIS threw people off rooftops, but mostly they are ignored in the Arab world. Its like "Don't ask, don't tell".

If you would stop posting to me, I should be most grateful.

I get nothing of substance from you, or ameliorating.

Forum List

Back