Queen James Bible, what do you think?

Yet another instance of how the left seeks to control religion.

Mormons have come out to respect the rights of gays and agrees they should be treated with dignity.
The bible has many translation errors. People that don't study the history blindly accept the KJB as perfect when it is far from that.

Gays are god's people as well. To treat them as sinful or defective is unchristian and hateful.
Time for some to get their head out their asses and learn to accept people in all their diversity.

Gays are not a threat to marriage, hate is.
To treat them as sinful is very Christian.
If someone steals, they are a thief and stealing is a sin.
Adultery is a sin.
Lying is a sin.
To say that same sexual relations isn't a sin is lying
Romans 3:23

Yet another instance of how the left seeks to control religion.

Mormons have come out to respect the rights of gays and agrees they should be treated with dignity.
The bible has many translation errors. People that don't study the history blindly accept the KJB as perfect when it is far from that.

Gays are god's people as well. To treat them as sinful or defective is unchristian and hateful.
Time for some to get their head out their asses and learn to accept people in all their diversity.

Gays are not a threat to marriage, hate is.
To treat them as sinful is very Christian.
If someone steals, they are a thief and stealing is a sin.
Adultery is a sin.
Lying is a sin.
To say that same sexual relations isn't a sin is lying
Romans 3:23
One of my favorites.
I know full well that I'm a sinner.
It's the homosexuals that stand to hear it

Was king/queen James a Tranny?
Well that's open for debate but his title was King, not Queen. And they aren't presenting it as the SAME as the King James, but rather as an alternative to it.

Otherwise, it's just fraud. Which of course it is, anyway. Remember, Progressives are the Party of the Criminal and Dishonest.
what's fraudulent?

Well that's open for debate but his title was King, not Queen. And they aren't presenting it as the SAME as the King James, but rather as an alternative to it.

Otherwise, it's just fraud. Which of course it is, anyway. Remember, Progressives are the Party of the Criminal and Dishonest.
what's fraudulent?
I already told you, I'm not wasting my time double-explaining things that need no explanation. What do you think is fraudulent?

Anything to help the sinner relieve their guilt over giving in to the sin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

what's fraudulent?
I already told you, I'm not wasting my time double-explaining things that need no explanation. What do you think is fraudulent?
i don't think there's any fraud represented by the printing of the book, but it seems you do.
so what's fraudulent about it? or is this you once again ascribing characteristics that you are not able to back up

what's fraudulent?
i don't think there's any fraud represented by the printing of the book, but it seems you do.
so what's fraudulent about it? or is this you once again ascribing characteristics that you are not able to back up
Again, I'm not about explaining the obvious to the deliberately dense.

what's fraudulent?
what you're about is making inflammatory accusations that you are unable to back up.

what you're about is lying.

what's fraudulent?
what you're about is making inflammatory accusations that you are unable to back up.

what you're about is lying.

Who's inflamed?

@OldSchool

It is written:

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Rev. 22:18,19

And again it is written:

Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
Proverbs 30:6

In that verse of Proverbs - we see that it is a sin to add to the Word of God and those who do it (including those who "change the Word of God into a lie") will be corrected by God (reproved) and they will be exposed as a liar.

That is the Word of God on the matter of this subject and that is the only Word that matters!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back