Zone1 Best Version of the Bible and Why?

If Christians would stop trying to defend a library of letters as much as they would try to defend the Gospel and life of Christ, some people may actually respect Christians more.

I'll say it again, Salvation, was never dependent on a "Bible" nor the idea or belief that the "Bible" is the "World of God", commissioned, stamped, by God himself.

Very little differences between the versions of the Bible. In fact, most have the same errors.
"Errors" in your truthful bible? Doesn't that disprove your claim of it being the word of god, who can make no error?

Does not any difference deny the veracity of this bible?

Go back and try a new lie.

You've never read the Bible have you? No human would write such a work.
Yes, I have and it took several men , the Nicaean Council making the choices of what would be included in this bible. But that is fact, which you tend to deny at all costs.

Yes, I have and it took several men , the Nicaean Council making the choices of what would be included in this bible. But that is fact, which you tend to deny at all costs.
As I have said before, we can sort out the errors.

you have the retention span of an infant ...

what is claimed by moses were destroyed by him before being read by anyone than himself - that's who you worship who betrayed the heavens had they originated from there.

for certain not those found in the 4th century christian bible written by the crucifiers or their document those that murdered jesus the jews. if you really believe jesus is a heavenly exemplar.

the only heavenly commandment made verbally was reiterated their intervention during the time of noah till the conclusion and final judgement - as the golden rule does not require a translator and is known by everyone.

you have the retention span of an infant ...

what is claimed by moses were destroyed by him before being read by anyone than himself - that's who you worship who betrayed the heavens had they originated from there.

for certain not those found in the 4th century christian bible written by the crucifiers or their document those that murdered jesus the jews. if you really believe jesus is a heavenly exemplar.

the only heavenly commandment made verbally was reiterated their intervention during the time of noah till the conclusion and final judgement - as the golden rule does not require a translator and is known by everyone.
Gobbledegook. What are "false commandments". Name them.

"Errors" in your truthful bible? Doesn't that disprove your claim of it being the word of god, who can make no error?

Does not any difference deny the veracity of this bible?

Go back and try a new lie.
Errors in translation are easy corrected.

Forum List

Back