Are Modern Day Catholics Gay Queers?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Or just some of the clergy? Is homosexuality a sin or a path to sainthood? Are bisexuals on the fence? Is repentance of sins old testament ways and not applicable in today's modern society? Is the president a closet homo?

Or just some of the clergy? Is homosexuality a sin or a path to sainthood? Are bisexuals on the fence? Is repentance of sins old testament ways and not applicable in today's modern society? Is the president a closet homo?

9677383_w720h480q75v15797_hund2.jpg

Okay: What we know for sure is: we are not rabbits - because our holy father said so - and the picture shows: this is evident - although the struggles with the Borg are not always without side effects. Perhaps you can tell me what you really always wanted to know about Catholics but were afraid to ask.

Last edited:
The way Catholics cranks out babies leads me to believe not much to worry about on the homo front. Blacks on the other hand....... they tend to swing for the home team

-Geaux

The way Catholics cranks out babies

We do what? This expression is not translatable for me - do you have another one?

leads me to believe not much to worry about on the homo front. Blacks on the other hand....... they tend to swing for the home team

-Geaux

So what a luck that one of the best friends of my wife is a black woman otherwise ... forget it ... What to do with you? In a spiritual worst case scenario you are lost. Parachuting is fun - with parachute. Who brings you one - down your short way directly to ground zero?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back