Quarterback Hillary

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Hillary Clinton thinks the game went into overtime after the other team left the field. So why is she still running plays against the winning team after the stadium lights were turned off?

197604_5_.jpg
http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2016-12/197604_5_.jpg

Answer: Scare off AG Jeff Sessions should A PRESIDENTIAL PARDON not materialize.

Voters oppose Clinton pardon by 3-1 margin
By Anna Giaritelli
12/15/16 6:24 PM

Voters oppose Clinton pardon by 3-1 margin

Obama cares more about staying out of prison than he does about public opinion, and if Hillary is indicted she will take him down with her.

The infamous “stand down” order let Americans fighting for their lives die in Benghazi.
Scare off AG Jeff Sessions should A PRESIDENTIAL PARDON not materialize.
HILLARY%20JAIL.jpg
http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo89/inskriven/HILLARY JAIL.jpg

No stand down order is in the cards for Hillary fighting to protect Hillary from getting a criminal record:

“There were no instructions to shut it down, to discontinue or to stand down on the investigation, but to continue its work,” the former official told the Daily Caller News Foundation in an interview.​

EXCLUSIVE: FBI New York field office ordered to ‘go forward’ on Clinton Foundation probe
December 15, 2016
Richard Pollock, DCNF

EXCLUSIVE: FBI New York field office ordered to ‘go forward’ on Clinton Foundation probe

Scare off AG Jeff Sessions should A PRESIDENTIAL PARDON not materialize.
I am sticking with my interpretation:

The only reason President Obama is insisting the FBI conduct a lightning-fast investigation of the fanciful allegation that Russia engaged in hacking to elect Donald Trump is to sabotage incoming President Trump.

The investigation has nothing to do with electoral integrity or national security. It has to do with payback and protecting Obama’s destructive, anti-American legacy.​

Obama’s probe of alleged pro-Trump Russian hacking is a smokescreen
By Matthew Vadum
December 19, 2016

Obama’s probe of alleged pro-Trump Russian hacking is a smokescreen

Hillary has no confidence that the electors will elect her. If she did, she would be assembling her cabinet right now. She is not.

“I believe it is our responsibility to keep doing our part to build a better, stronger, and fairer future for our country and the world,” Clinton wrote on her official Facebook page.

“I wish you and your family health, happiness, and continued strength for the New Year and the work ahead. I look forward to staying in touch in 2017. Onward!” she continued.​

Hillary Clinton Signals She’s Not Ready To Go Away
Eric Lieberman
Tech and Law Reporter
10:08 AM 12/27/2016

Hillary Clinton Signals She’s Not Ready To Go Away

Who is Clinton kidding? She is pleading for all of the public support she can get when she finds herself in the dock:
Voters oppose Clinton pardon by 3-1
The FBI already knows enough to bury her:

380x308-391bdf0dfeddb0cc5e720247c1950bdd.jpg
http://cdn.weeklystandard.biz/cache/380x308-391bdf0dfeddb0cc5e720247c1950bdd.jpg

Forum List

Back