Four Years Is An Eternity

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
This thread was removed without explanation in 2012:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/210061-democracy-building.html

I do not know why it was removed. I cannot find a reason in the things I said about plugging Judge Napolitano:

I’d sure like to see Andrew Napolitano on the US Supreme Court. Realistically, I know it ain’t going to happen in this universe.

Not only does Napolitano stand for the Constitution, individual liberties, and limited government, he has the balls to say democracy sucks. He does not say it in my words, but he sure says it in the enclosed video.

Judge Napolitano’s stated views must frighten the ruling class because he is a judge not a street corner radical full of hatred for this country.

For years totalitarians cleverly planted the idea that democracy is good thing. I do not know how many times I’ve heard high ranking officials talk about bringing democracy to the rest of the world? I never heard a one of them explain why democracy is a good thing, or debate the issue, they simply talked about democracy as though every American agreed with them. Nobody ever challenged them.

Even today, you can see that advancing democracy is driving the Arab Spring. Hussein’s foreign policy does not defend America it establishes democracies, yet promoting democracy is never blamed for failed policies.

Nor does anyone point out that America’s ruling class is using tax dollars and American blood to organize the ruling classes in every country for the reasons Napolitano questions. This one specifically:​

What if democracy is dangerous to personal freedom?​

Anyway, if you take the time to read Napolitano’s comments compare him to Ginsberg, Breyer, Kagan, and Sotomayor —— them ask yourself who you would put on the Supreme Court if you could vote on it?​

What If Democracy Is Bunk?

What If Democracy Is Bunk?

Here’s the video:​

Donald Trump proved that four years is an eternity in politics. So maybe Judge Napolitano has a chance after all.

Judge Napolitano Discusses Supreme Court Vacancy With Trump
By Matthew Wisner
Published December 15, 2016

Judge Napolitano Discusses Supreme Court Vacancy With Trump

Four years of a virtual performance of The Apprentice will indeed be an eternity.

Forum List

Back