New Jersey gay conversion fraudsters hammered in court.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Former clients and practitioners have been locked in a heated legal battle for years. The Southern Poverty Law Center, who brought the initial lawsuit on behalf of several former JONAH clients and their families, announced the conversion therapy provider had lost its latest appeal.

As such, the plaintiffs are entitled to claim millions in attorney’s fees from the original lawsuit because JONAH did not shut its doors and stop promoting conversion therapy.

Scott McCoy, SPLC’s interim deputy legal director of LGBTQ rights and special litigation, said: “This case was always about protecting vulnerable people and families against the purveyors of fraudulent, harmful and ineffective so-called gay-to-straight conversion therapy.”

In so many ways America leads the World. Well done my friends, you should be very proud.

Former clients and practitioners have been locked in a heated legal battle for years. The Southern Poverty Law Center, who brought the initial lawsuit on behalf of several former JONAH clients and their families, announced the conversion therapy provider had lost its latest appeal.

As such, the plaintiffs are entitled to claim millions in attorney’s fees from the original lawsuit because JONAH did not shut its doors and stop promoting conversion therapy.

Scott McCoy, SPLC’s interim deputy legal director of LGBTQ rights and special litigation, said: “This case was always about protecting vulnerable people and families against the purveyors of fraudulent, harmful and ineffective so-called gay-to-straight conversion therapy.”

In so many ways America leads the World. Well done my friends, you should be very proud.
This is good news.

But the fight against rightwing bigotry and hate is far from over.

Especially compared to England who hounded and tortured gays for years driving many to their death such as Alan Turing, a computer genius who broke Germany's codes in WWII to defeat the Nazis and was rewarded by England by denouncing him as gay then forcing him to submit to dangerous drugs and injections until he finally committed SUICIDE to get away from the horror that was the Dark Age monarchy of England.

This is good news.

But the fight against rightwing bigotry and hate is far from over.

To be fought with LEFTwing bigotry and hate instead.

People can see a psychiatrist and receive therapy to rid themselves of any condition that's affecting their mental health and quality of life, except homosexuality. ... :cuckoo:

Especially compared to England who hounded and tortured gays for years driving many to their death such as Alan Turing, a computer genius who broke Germany's codes in WWII to defeat the Nazis and was rewarded by England by denouncing him as gay then forcing him to submit to dangerous drugs and injections until he finally committed SUICIDE to get away from the horror that was the Dark Age monarchy of England.
Absolutely. Please join me in celebrating this ruling.

Absolutely. Please join me in celebrating this ruling.

I'll celebrate the FREE CHOICE to explore whatever options are available. I don't even know if there is an effective "treatment" to change a gay person to straight, but if there is, people ought to be free to explore it or not of THEIR OWN FREE WILL. But to be honest, if a gay person is interested in being treated to become straight, my guess is they already have the desire and will to change and don't need the treatment.

Forum List

Back