QAnon's new 'plan'? Run for school board!

I'm still trying to figure out these trash conspiracies.
Someone posted a really good video tutorial on all the crap Q-Kooks believe around 3 months ago but I can't find it. It was half an hour well spent.

The funny thing about Trump supporters is that most of them claim to know absolutely nothing about Q, but they consistently regurgitate their core beliefs. See Lastamender

I'm sure they believe all kinds of goofy stuff. This post wasn't from a Q member and I'm curious about the trash conspiracy thing. Is this some goofy crap also?

Here is a pretty good article about qanon.

I think it's crazy that people keep believing and following a person who is always wrong.

Nothing that the qanon person has said or predicted has ever happened.

Oh great - Just what we needed. Q-Kooks teaching our children. :rolleyes-41:

In the wake of Donald Trump's 2020 election defeat and the disappearance of the anonymous online account "Q" that once served as QAnon's inspiration, many people who spout QAnon’s false claims have hatched a new plan: run for school board or local office, spread the gospel of Q, but don’t call it QAnon.​
It's a scene that has played out at other school boards and comes as many local meetings have emerged in recent months as cultural flashpoints in a broader battle over the perceived encroachment of race-conscious education — sometimes separately lumped together under the label critical race theory.​
In California and Pennsylvania, people who previously espoused QAnon have run for school board positions, sometimes melding conspiracy theories with anti-CRT sentiment. In June, the National Education Association, a prominent teachers union, warned that “conspiracy theorists and proponents of fake news are winning local elections. And their new positions give them a powerful voice in everything from local law enforcement to libraries, trash pickup to textbook purchases.”​

People need to take this seriously.

This is exactly what the christian extremists did in the 1980s.

That's how they start. At the local level and on the school boards.

America is in a lot of trouble if these people are elected to any public office.
You are confused Moon Bat.

The Left has done more to destroy our country and brainwash our kids than anybody else.

The Left Wing shitheads are the destructive force in our country and they are the enemy.

School board members don't teach anyone.

Those trash conspiracies are getting annoying though,

No they don't.

They just choose the curriculum, the books the children use, the programs offered and a lot of other things regarding education and the schools.

One idiot on the school board here wanted to save money on books so he bought books that had wrong information in them.

Basic things like the periodic table of elements. I'm not kidding. It was wrong in my child's science book. And that wasn't the only thing wrong in that book and other books.

This was before qanon existed. I can't imagine what kind of damage a qanon person would do.

America doesn't need any qanon people on any school board.

You elected them.

Someone posted a really good video tutorial on all the crap Q-Kooks believe around 3 months ago but I can't find it. It was half an hour well spent.

The funny thing about Trump supporters is that most of them claim to know absolutely nothing about Q, but they consistently regurgitate their core beliefs. See Lastamender

I'm sure they believe all kinds of goofy stuff. This post wasn't from a Q member and I'm curious about the trash conspiracy thing. Is this some goofy crap also?

I didn't ask for nor do I need an article. I did ask about this trash thing in the article and I still do not have an answer.

In the wake of Donald Trump's 2020 election defeat and the disappearance of the anonymous online account "Q" that once served as QAnon's inspiration, many people who spout QAnon’s false claims have hatched a new plan: run for school board or local office, spread the gospel of Q, but don’t call it QAnon.​
It's a scene that has played out at other school boards and comes as many local meetings have emerged in recent months as cultural flashpoints in a broader battle over the perceived encroachment of race-conscious education — sometimes separately lumped together under the label critical race theory.​
In California and Pennsylvania, people who previously espoused QAnon have run for school board positions, sometimes melding conspiracy theories with anti-CRT sentiment. In June, the National Education Association, a prominent teachers union, warned that “conspiracy theorists and proponents of fake news are winning local elections. And their new positions give them a powerful voice in everything from local law enforcement to libraries, trash pickup to textbook purchases.”​

Better Q as commies from teacher unions
QAnons are crazy, but like you said, greatly perferable to those even more bat shit crazy Moon Bats.

Most of 'teachers' in public schools are crazy communists who completely destroyed education and dumbed down Americans

Did lefties just come out of a freaking coma? What the hell is wrong with running for the school board?
It terrifies them. Liberal losers have been able to run our schools for so long. It’s been their domain. Finally Americans are waking up to the horrors of leftwing indoctrination on their kids, and they are fighting back.

QAnons are crazy, but like you said, greatly perferable to those even more bat shit crazy Moon Bats.

Most of 'teachers' in public schools are crazy communists who completely destroyed education and dumbed down Americans

My wife is a retired school teacher. Very Conservative. Teachers didn't use to be that way. It is sad how they have turned Communists. I guess the filthy Union bosses have brainwashed them. Despicable!

My wife is a retired school teacher. Very Conservative. Teachers didn't use to be that way. It is sad how they have turned Communists. I guess the filthy Union bosses have brainwashed them. Despicable!

I know some teachers from public schools. Disgusting 'progressive' morons. More as 80% of them should be fired and replaced by normal ones.

No they don't.

They just choose the curriculum, the books the children use, the programs offered and a lot of other things regarding education and the schools.

One idiot on the school board here wanted to save money on books so he bought books that had wrong information in them.

Basic things like the periodic table of elements. I'm not kidding. It was wrong in my child's science book. And that wasn't the only thing wrong in that book and other books.

This was before qanon existed. I can't imagine what kind of damage a qanon person would do.

You elected them.

No I didn't.

I have one vote.

I know how important the school board is so I go through the voter's pamphlet. The one in my state includes phone numbers and email addresses of the candidates. I call them. I email them. I don't vote for idiots like the one who bought those books. The guy lost in the next election.

I posted that as an example of the damage that can be done by the wrong people on a school board.

Just saying I voted for him isn't an excuse to not know how important a school board is even though they don't actually teach.

You need to see that these people should never be elected to any public office. They are bat crap crazy.

Do you really want the children of America to be taught that a "deep state" took over America in the 60s and it's run by a bunch of pedophiles?

Do you really want the children of America to be taught that donald trump was elected to bring "the storm" on and arrest all those "deep state" pedophiles? Even though trump never did any such thing and one of his good friends was a pedophile with his own island to abuse teenage girls.

Do you really want people on our school boards who believes some anonymous person on an internet channel who posts things in "code" which can be construed into anything anyone wants it to be?

If you were around in the 80s you might remember this is how the evangelical christian extremists started to get into our government.

Look at the damage they have done since then.

Do you really want the qanon people to do the same thing?

No they don't.

You elected them.

No I didn't.

I have one vote.

I know how important the school board is so I go through the voter's pamphlet. The one in my state includes phone numbers and email addresses of the candidates. I call them. I email them. I don't vote for idiots like the one who bought those books. The guy lost in the next election.

I posted that as an example of the damage that can be done by the wrong people on a school board.

Just saying I voted for him isn't an excuse to not know how important a school board is even though they don't actually teach.

You need to see that these people should never be elected to any public office. They are bat crap crazy.

Do you really want the children of America to be taught that a "deep state" took over America in the 60s and it's run by a bunch of pedophiles?

Do you really want the children of America to be taught that donald trump was elected to bring "the storm" on and arrest all those "deep state" pedophiles? Even though trump never did any such thing and one of his good friends was a pedophile with his own island to abuse teenage girls.

Do you really want people on our school boards who believes some anonymous person on an internet channel who posts things in "code" which can be construed into anything anyone wants it to be?

If you were around in the 80s you might remember this is how the evangelical christian extremists started to get into our government.

And the place to take this up is local. I've still not had anyone explain this trash conspiracy thing. Can you explain this to me or not?

I didn't ask for nor do I need an article. I did ask about this trash thing in the article and I still do not have an answer.

Ok I must have misunderstood your post.

Sorry for trying to help.

You cannot find a post where I said anything about Q but the narrative comes from the Left. You lie about Q like you lie about everything else. Glad that is settled.
You are a proponent of The Big Lie and the Fraudit in Arizona which is being run by Q-Kooks.
That kinda makes you a Q-Kook. ;)
The big lie is that there was no fraud. Congress proved their complicity on Jan.6th. People that think fraud happened are not kooks. Kooks are people who think you can make a lie the truth by repeating it and censoring those who disagree. You understand that loser?

DrLove Have you not noticed how poorly the communist dems department of education has been doing---Qanon has no where to go but up in the whole education field.

DrLove The shaman is an FBI plant in likelihood----------used in antifa and blm earlier.............

No they don't.

You elected them.

No I didn't.

I have one vote.

And the place to take this up is local. I've still not had anyone explain this trash conspiracy thing. Can you explain this to me or not?

I have no idea what a trash conspiracy thing is.

I read the article in the OP. The only reference about trash is that one of the things the school board controls is trash pickup. Probably the trash pickup for the schools.

So you will have to give me some reference to this trash conspiracy thing. As far as I know, you are the only person to post those words but I don't read most of the posts by the trump people so they could have posted about it. Which means they are the people to explain it.

What's old is new again....the Religious Right tried this in the 80s. Remember the struggles over Creationism?

Wasn't a q plan at all ............blue anon lol

Local establishment uniparty Republicans are also losing thier minds over it

Forum List

Back