QAnon's new 'plan'? Run for school board!

Did lefties just come out of a freaking coma? What the hell is wrong with running for the school board?

Absolutely - These are the sorts we need choosing our public school textbooks! :cool-45:

5ffd23dbbde805001980c4d9

Should be interesting to see how many USMB Trumpsters start talking more about school issues soon

:laugh:

It is even more interesting to see you stupid uneducated racist Leftest shitheads cry about not being able to brainwash our kids with your Moon Bat hate like you dipshits think you are entitled to do.
Oh, I know, you're just too smart 'n educated 'n stuff for me, Trumpster!

Should be interesting to see how many USMB Trumpsters start talking more about school issues soon

Oh they have been - incessantly. Flash and Tooby seem to be entirely down with the idea! :icon_rolleyes:

Only idea I'm down with is having you neutered.
I've already procreated - Likely much to your chagrin.
Don't you know inbreeding is unhealthy? I guess they didn't teach that in your school.

Oh great - Just what we needed. Q-Kooks teaching our children. :rolleyes-41:

In the wake of Donald Trump's 2020 election defeat and the disappearance of the anonymous online account "Q" that once served as QAnon's inspiration, many people who spout QAnon’s false claims have hatched a new plan: run for school board or local office, spread the gospel of Q, but don’t call it QAnon.​
It's a scene that has played out at other school boards and comes as many local meetings have emerged in recent months as cultural flashpoints in a broader battle over the perceived encroachment of race-conscious education — sometimes separately lumped together under the label critical race theory.​
In California and Pennsylvania, people who previously espoused QAnon have run for school board positions, sometimes melding conspiracy theories with anti-CRT sentiment. In June, the National Education Association, a prominent teachers union, warned that “conspiracy theorists and proponents of fake news are winning local elections. And their new positions give them a powerful voice in everything from local law enforcement to libraries, trash pickup to textbook purchases.”​

Better Q as commies from teacher unions

It is even more interesting to see you stupid uneducated racist Leftest shitheads cry about not being able to brainwash our kids with your Moon Bat hate like you dipshits think you are entitled to do.
Oh, I know, you're just too smart 'n educated 'n stuff for me, Trumpster!

Agreed!

In the wake of Donald Trump's 2020 election defeat and the disappearance of the anonymous online account "Q" that once served as QAnon's inspiration, many people who spout QAnon’s false claims have hatched a new plan: run for school board or local office, spread the gospel of Q, but don’t call it QAnon.​
It's a scene that has played out at other school boards and comes as many local meetings have emerged in recent months as cultural flashpoints in a broader battle over the perceived encroachment of race-conscious education — sometimes separately lumped together under the label critical race theory.​
In California and Pennsylvania, people who previously espoused QAnon have run for school board positions, sometimes melding conspiracy theories with anti-CRT sentiment. In June, the National Education Association, a prominent teachers union, warned that “conspiracy theorists and proponents of fake news are winning local elections. And their new positions give them a powerful voice in everything from local law enforcement to libraries, trash pickup to textbook purchases.”​

Better Q as commies from teacher unions
QAnons are crazy, but like you said, greatly perferable to those even more bat shit crazy Moon Bats.

People need to take this seriously.

This is exactly what the christian extremists did in the 1980s.

That's how they start. At the local level and on the school boards.

America is in a lot of trouble if these people are elected to any public office.

School board members don't teach anyone.

Those trash conspiracies are getting annoying though,

No they don't.

They just choose the curriculum, the books the children use, the programs offered and a lot of other things regarding education and the schools.

One idiot on the school board here wanted to save money on books so he bought books that had wrong information in them.

Basic things like the periodic table of elements. I'm not kidding. It was wrong in my child's science book. And that wasn't the only thing wrong in that book and other books.

This was before qanon existed. I can't imagine what kind of damage a qanon person would do.

America doesn't need any qanon people on any school board.

School boards don't teach ya idiot.

Forum List

Back