QAnon Freshman Congresswoman Faces Arrest After Live Tweeting Speaker Pelosi’s Location During Riot

Let's see how much that gets mentioned next to calling AOC a bartender.
AOC was just a barmaid, is my understanding. I don't think she ever made it as high as bartender.

It's like countries that mainly herd goats; if they haven't even made it up to sheep yet, that really is sorry.

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

This is going to have serious implications.
These people are so detached from reality that they don't even realize they could get in trouble for this.

Fuckin' amazing.

Unbelievable...and stupid. It's all out there, in public, in the record. WTF are they thinking??? They need to learn the Constitution they claim to know.
And live streaming!

Maybe they're so used to their talk radio heroes saying things without consequence that they think they can DO things without consequence.

OR, maybe they think that their terrorism is so justified and patriotic that we'll all just thank them for opening our eyes to Da Troof.

"Shared Psychosis".
Live Streaming that Pelosi isn't in the CHAMBERs where she was "hiding"......

GEEBUS-------you goofy dem communists are very silly.

If you know people are coming for corrupt pelosi----and you are hiding in the chamber wouldn't you tell them that their target wasn't in the chamber?

This said--don't you find funny that Pelosi left her political enemies in the chamber both republican and the sqaud who pelosi hates while she and her favorite pets somehow managed to get far far away?
So you're trying to change the subject to the victims.

Like a good terrorist.
I'm point facts.

Its a fucking lie to claim that she was tweeting Pelosi's location
Flat out lie.
Proganda
BULL SHIT LIE.

The Newby simply stated that pelosi wasn't hiding in the chamber with them--which is what most sane people trying to avoid the angry mob from breaking in would do.

So stop the damn lies and manipulation--you have been snagged again spreading propaganda.

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

If... IF... true, she should immediately be expelled from the US House of Representatives.

Then (metaphorically) crucified in the criminal law courts... aiding and abetting insurrection and endangering the lives of fellow Congress Folk.

There was no insurrection, NAZI, and you douchebags could never get anyone convicted on that basis.

Yes there was. The DOJ is using words like inasurrection and sedition. You are another Nazi sympathizer.
They are blowing smoke. They will never charge anyone with insurrection and sedition because those cases will swirl down the drain. The jury will laugh them out of the courtroom.
They are going to hand pick the JUDGES that hear the cases------------to make sure that they are sympathetic to the communist cause. They will even if not convicted try to bankrupt and get everyone who dared rebelled fired and suffering for daring to rebel. They are already blackballing them from flying, seeking to have them fired from jobs, I am sure IRS audits are going to be in most's future, along with any other government agents way to seek revenge. Gawd help them if they get a SS check or live in public housing---they are likely to find that they don't qualify anymore.

There is a huge amount of lying going on about this 1/6 event. So now Officer Sicknick just died of a stroke or heart attack, not from being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher; and that Congresswoman simply said Pelosi had been removed from the House chamber (Pence was also removed, and Grassley; all three were in the line of succession), which :arrow: was what all the TV anchors were also saying, it being, after all, NEWS.

These people are so detached from reality that they don't even realize they could get in trouble for this.
You have been fooled by another lying lib headline

the congressbabe did not tweet pelosi’s exact location

She tweeted that Pelosi had already left the floor. She didn't tweet the exact location because fortunately she didn't know. She clearly supported the right wing Nazi attack on our government. You are the liar.
That isn't clear at all, NAZI. Do you ever post anything that doesn't come from some fake news propaganda organ?

There is a huge amount of lying going on about this 1/6 event. So now Officer Sicknick just died of a stroke or heart attack, not from being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher; and that Congresswoman simply said Pelosi had been removed from the House chamber (Pence was also removed, and Grassley; all three were in the line of succession), which :arrow: was what all the TV anchors were also saying, it being, after all, NEWS.
Are they no longer claiming that the fire extinquisher caused the stroke

Fuckin' amazing.

Unbelievable...and stupid. It's all out there, in public, in the record. WTF are they thinking??? They need to learn the Constitution they claim to know.
And live streaming!

Maybe they're so used to their talk radio heroes saying things without consequence that they think they can DO things without consequence.

OR, maybe they think that their terrorism is so justified and patriotic that we'll all just thank them for opening our eyes to Da Troof.

"Shared Psychosis".
Live Streaming that Pelosi isn't in the CHAMBERs where she was "hiding"......

GEEBUS-------you goofy dem communists are very silly.

If you know people are coming for corrupt pelosi----and you are hiding in the chamber wouldn't you tell them that their target wasn't in the chamber?

This said--don't you find funny that Pelosi left her political enemies in the chamber both republican and the sqaud who pelosi hates while she and her favorite pets somehow managed to get far far away?
So you're trying to change the subject to the victims.

Like a good terrorist.
I'm point facts.

Its a fucking lie to claim that she was tweeting Pelosi's location
Flat out lie.
Proganda
BULL SHIT LIE.

The Newby simply stated that pelosi wasn't hiding in the chamber with them--which is what most sane people trying to avoid the angry mob from breaking in would do.

So stop the damn lies and manipulation--you have been snagged again spreading propaganda.
I didn't bring Pelosi up. You did.

Trying to take the focus off the terrorism.

Fuckin' amazing.

She had also claimed she'd carry a gun into Congress so apparently she didn't know that's illegal either.

Not to mention simple common frickin' sense.
Just today she refused to go through newly installed metal detectors

She's the literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there.

And you can send your Thank you notes to the ones that brought this nightmare to you. It's how Colorado gives the rest of the Nation the Finger and laughs it's fool head off. I didn't vote for Rump but I did vote primarily a Rep down ballot. Except I didn't vote for that gun totin fruitcake.

Are you aware that more than once, her Shooters license was revoked over having a 16 year old waitress carrying a gun on her hip? I think the only reason that we sent her was to get her the hell out of Colorado.
Sure you did, asshole. No one in this forum believes you have ever voted for a Republican in your entire life.

You are so full of shit. It is entirely believable. The suburban counties of Cobb and Gwinnet voted Republican in 2014 for governor in Georgia. In 2016, the voted for Clinton by mid single digits. They voted for Abrams by low double digits. In 2020, the voted for Biden by nearly 20 points. Arizona is now a swing state as well
How does any of that prove that Daryl is a Republican? Based on what he posts in this forum, he's a fucking NAZI Democrat.

A blow to the head can cause a stroke. It took a while for him to be effected and die.

Sure it will just ask you.

Maybe one of her psycho constituents here:

How could anyone who believes in QAnon get elected? The country is fucked.

By the Rumpsters with the loud trucks running up and down the roads flying their Rump Flags at all hours and making people believe that her opponent is a Communist. You know, standard John Birch Society methods. I doubt if it's going to work again.

Watch the video.
“If we don’t get in, we’re going to burn this shit down,” he gloats. “Let’s go! This shit’s ours. Fuck yeah. I can’t believe this is reality. We accomplished this shit. We did this shit together.”

“I didn’t know I hit [the window] that hard. No one got that on camera,” he continues. “Fuck the blue! Fuck the blue!”
Why hasn't he been arrested?

A blow to the head can cause a stroke. It took a while for him to be effected and die.
Can it, NAZI. You assholes will try to justify anything.

Maybe one of her psycho constituents here:

How could anyone who believes in QAnon get elected? The country is fucked.

By the Rumpsters with the loud trucks running up and down the roads flying their Rump Flags at all hours and making people believe that her opponent is a Communist. You know, standard John Birch Society methods. I doubt if it's going to work again.
Yeah, that's how Republicans talk. What a moron.

This woman needs to be investigated and removed from office along wIth the other members who abetted that attack on the CAPITOL

Forum List

Back