QAnon Freshman Congresswoman Faces Arrest After Live Tweeting Speaker Pelosi’s Location During Riot

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

This is going to have serious implications.

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

I could only hope.

These people are so detached from reality that they don't even realize they could get in trouble for this.

Fuckin' amazing.

If... IF... true, she should immediately be expelled from the US House of Representatives.

Then (metaphorically) crucified in the criminal law courts... aiding and abetting insurrection and endangering the lives of fellow Congress Folk.

How disgusting .. This is like Lin Wood talking about firing squads and that Pence should be hanged.. This is like Trump threatening to do a number on Kelly Loeffler if she didn't vote against the Electoral College.

Considering the fact that she was tweeting encouragement to the insurrectionists (This is 1776 ) she was NOT telling the rioters to back off. She was directing them where to look.
I'm sure the FBI is looking into her social media activities prior to that day .

Watch this space

These people are so detached from reality that they don't even realize they could get in trouble for this.

Fuckin' amazing.

She had also claimed she'd carry a gun into Congress so apparently she didn't know that's illegal either.

Not to mention simple common frickin' sense.

Fuckin' amazing.

She had also claimed she'd carry a gun into Congress so apparently she didn't know that's illegal either.

Just today she refused to go through newly installed metal detectors

Fuckin' amazing.

She's the literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there.

Fuckin' amazing.

And you can send your Thank you notes to the ones that brought this nightmare to you. It's how Colorado gives the rest of the Nation the Finger and laughs it's fool head off. I didn't vote for Rump but I did vote primarily a Rep down ballot. Except I didn't vote for that gun totin fruitcake.

Are you aware that more than once, her Shooters license was revoked over having a 16 year old waitress carrying a gun on her hip? I think the only reason that we sent her was to get her the hell out of Colorado.

Fuckin' amazing.

In all seriousness, this is the kind of behavior we can expect when people are living in a separate reality.

I don't like using the word, but this really is one of the ways that cults function. They just have their own, enclosed world, with its own rules, expectations and standards.

Fuckin' amazing.

And you can send your Thank you notes to the ones that brought this nightmare to you. It's how Colorado gives the rest of the Nation the Finger and laughs it's fool head off. I didn't vote for Rump but I did vote primarily a Rep down ballot. Except I didn't vote for that gun totin fruitcake.

Are you aware that more than once, her Shooters license was revoked over having a 16 year old waitress carrying a gun on her hip? I think the only reason that we sent her was to get her the hell out of Colorado.

So she was a waitress?
Let's see how much that gets mentioned next to calling AOC a bartender.

Nothing will probably come of this but Boebert seems like she's probably one of the dumber people in Congress, right down there with Gohmert and Greene.

Democrats have the “dumb” thing completely wrapped up. One of your elected geniuses was worried about Guam tilting and sinking if we put too many troops on one side of the island. Yep, that is a Democrat for you.

Forum List

Back