QAnon Freshman Congresswoman Faces Arrest After Live Tweeting Speaker Pelosi’s Location During Riot

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

This is going to have serious implications.
These people are so detached from reality that they don't even realize they could get in trouble for this.

Fuckin' amazing.
Most of the people in Congress are not that important.

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

These people are so detached from reality that they don't even realize they could get in trouble for this.

Fuckin' amazing.

She had also claimed she'd carry a gun into Congress so apparently she didn't know that's illegal either.

Not to mention simple common frickin' sense.
Just today she refused to go through newly installed metal detectors

She's the literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there.
How many people did she shoot last year?

I dunno, how many?

Actually don't bother to look it up, I don't care.

Fuckin' amazing.

She had also claimed she'd carry a gun into Congress so apparently she didn't know that's illegal either.

And you can send your Thank you notes to the ones that brought this nightmare to you. It's how Colorado gives the rest of the Nation the Finger and laughs it's fool head off. I didn't vote for Rump but I did vote primarily a Rep down ballot. Except I didn't vote for that gun totin fruitcake.

Are you aware that more than once, her Shooters license was revoked over having a 16 year old waitress carrying a gun on her hip? I think the only reason that we sent her was to get her the hell out of Colorado.

So she was a waitress?
Let's see how much that gets mentioned next to calling AOC a bartender.

Here and her Husband owns the small bar and grill called Shooters in Rifle, Colorado. It's about 15 feet wide and 50 feet deep. By Colorado standards, it's a hole in the wall. She's had her license revoked numerous times over guns (allowing a 16 year old to carry an open carry weapon while on duty and refusing to stop it) and then the Corona Virus where the masks and social distancing was in violation a few times. She's a backer of QAnon as well.

She's an embarrassment.

I wouldn't walk in this dive on a bet.

URTSK6HDNI6RVH4Q7PZMKPWN24.jpg

She appears to be obsessed.

Let's see how much that gets mentioned next to calling AOC a bartender.
AOC was just a barmaid, is my understanding. I don't think she ever made it as high as bartender.

It's like countries that mainly herd goats; if they haven't even made it up to sheep yet, that really is sorry.

Barmaid, bartender, whatever.
-------- Soooooo now you're suggesting some occupations shall we say "qualify" one to represent their neighbors in the House, while others somehow .... do not?

Oh do go on, tell us more. :popcorn:

Most of the people in Congress are not that important.
One can only assume you mean their lives have no value?
Being that they are supposed to spend several years at most then get on with life's work, they are not. Their self importance is ripping us apart. There are good men and women there. But there are to many freaks. And that is a lot of baggage.

Fuckin' amazing.

I dunno, how many?

I don't have to look it up because she shot no one. If she had, we would have known about it by now. IOW, there's no truth or substance to the nonsense about her being the "literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there". I'd rather she be armed because she has a proven safety record with firearms and knows how the bloody things work than say AOC does. SHE should not be armed.

Fuckin' amazing.

I dunno, how many?

I don't have to look it up because she shot no one. If she had, we would have known about it by now. IOW, there's no truth or substance to the nonsense about her being the "literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there". I'd rather she be armed because she has a proven safety record with firearms and knows how the bloody things work than say AOC does. SHE should not be armed.

That's very amusing dear. It's also irrelevant. I made no claims about how many people she shot, now did I.

Fuckin' amazing.

I dunno, how many?

She's a QAnon nutjob who is breaking Congressional fire arm rules if she brings a weapon into the House Chamber....

Fuckin' amazing.

I dunno, how many?

That's very amusing dear. It's also irrelevant. I made no claims about how many people she shot, now did I.
No, I did, and you replied to it, so there's that. Why would you bother to reply if you didn't want to talk about it?

Fuckin' amazing.

I dunno, how many?

No, I did, and you replied to it, so there's that. Why would you bother to reply if you didn't want to talk about it?

Because you posted a question to me. DUH.
This quiz was easy. What'd I win?

Fuckin' amazing.

I dunno, how many?

She's a QAnon nutjob who is breaking Congressional fire arm rules if she brings a weapon into the House Chamber....
Which has nothing to do with her relative safety as a concealed carry permit holder. The hysteria surrounding such people is astounding, as they are possibly the safest people in the country to be around. Like a sneeze guard at a salad bar, you hope it's never used, but awfully glad it's there if it's needed.

Fuckin' amazing.

I dunno, how many?

He/she posted a direct answer to my question, so got a response. How difficult is that to understand? You win first dibs on the rainbow farting unicorn I have in my backyard. It's for sale, cheap.

Now, maybe you can tell us how many people she shot that proves how dangerous she is with a gun. I already gave my answer.

Fuckin' amazing.

I dunno, how many?

He/she posted a direct answer to my question, so got a response. How difficult is that to understand? You win first dibs on the rainbow farting unicorn I have in my backyard. It's for sale, cheap.

Now, maybe you can tell us how many people she shot that proves how dangerous she is with a gun. I already gave my answer.

Actually you asked ME, not some third party. I told you even then that I wasn't interested as it's irrelevant.

Yet here you are still whining about it. Weird. Meanwhile you're also introducing a cause and effect I never articulated, which is a strawman. Typical of those who can't handle an argument.

Vile toothless threats will do you no good.

This one has teeth. Big long sharp ones that will put her boney ass in prison.

She was also refused admission to the Floor of the House for bringing a gun. This one won't last long. She's not there to do the People's work.
She is there because her people voted for her to not only carry out her duty to them but to also defend their rights. Lauren Boebert was one of the few legislators that did not commit treason on January 6, 2021 in the enemies attempt to put in a bogus president.
Treason was committed by those asshole GOP Congresscritter that voted to overturn the election just hours after they had been attacked by a mob that...was trying to overturn the election
TREASON was committed by those asswipe DemoKKKrats when they committed massive voter FRAUD to do the bidding of the Chinese Communist Party. Frankly Dems are scum.

Greg

Yeah, but they beat you fair and square. You pretending it didn't happen doesn't change a thing. So, what sort of lowly weasel does that make you?

Fuckin' amazing.

I dunno, how many?

Actually you asked ME, not some third party. I told you even then that I wasn't interested as it's irrelevant.

Yet here you are still whining about it. Weird. Meanwhile you're also introducing a cause and effect I never articulated, which is a strawman. Typical of those who can't handle an argument.
The statement was, "She's the literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there." Obviously, you have no desire to back it up with anything of substance, because if she had even the slightest bit of gun violence, even pulling one out at the wrong time, you'd have been all over it.

This woman needs to be investigated and removed from office along wIth the other members who abetted that attack on the CAPITOL

Lesh needs to be investigated and labeled a statist bootlick for abetting the leftist establishment's obscene and manifestly fascist attack on America and our civil liberties.

Get a rope.

Last edited:

If... IF... true, she should immediately be expelled from the US House of Representatives.

Then (metaphorically) crucified in the criminal law courts... aiding and abetting insurrection and endangering the lives of fellow Congress Folk.

There was no insurrection, NAZI, and you douchebags could never get anyone convicted on that basis.

Yes there was. The DOJ is using words like inasurrection and sedition. You are another Nazi sympathizer.
They are blowing smoke. They will never charge anyone with insurrection and sedition because those cases will swirl down the drain. The jury will laugh them out of the courtroom.

You are the one blowing smoke. Juries will laugh these seditious bastards straight to jail.

Fuckin' amazing.

Unbelievable...and stupid. It's all out there, in public, in the record. WTF are they thinking??? They need to learn the Constitution they claim to know.
And live streaming!

Maybe they're so used to their talk radio heroes saying things without consequence that they think they can DO things without consequence.

OR, maybe they think that their terrorism is so justified and patriotic that we'll all just thank them for opening our eyes to Da Troof.

"Shared Psychosis".
Live Streaming that Pelosi isn't in the CHAMBERs where she was "hiding"......

GEEBUS-------you goofy dem communists are very silly.

If you know people are coming for corrupt pelosi----and you are hiding in the chamber wouldn't you tell them that their target wasn't in the chamber?

This said--don't you find funny that Pelosi left her political enemies in the chamber both republican and the sqaud who pelosi hates while she and her favorite pets somehow managed to get far far away?
So you're trying to change the subject to the victims.

Like a good terrorist.
I'm point facts.

Its a fucking lie to claim that she was tweeting Pelosi's location
Flat out lie.
Proganda
BULL SHIT LIE.

The Newby simply stated that pelosi wasn't hiding in the chamber with them--which is what most sane people trying to avoid the angry mob from breaking in would do.

So stop the damn lies and manipulation--you have been snagged again spreading propaganda.

You are the lying weasel. You are the ones spreading lies and if you got a year for lying, you would be in jail for 1,000 years and still going up.

Forum List

Back