The Two Mo$t Ravenou$ $tatus Hound$ In The Entire Hou$e!

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
When it come$ to the Queen of the $tatu$ hound$ these two "Ravenou$ Hungry Hound$ Of $tatu$" compete for that title with everything they have in their po$$e$ion for $ure!!! Nancy 'Limelight' Pelo$i & Alexandria Oca$io 'Bandwagon' Cortez will forever be remembered as the "Queen$ Of The Statu$ Hound$" for eternity & beyond!!!

Nancy Pelosi gives Mike Pence 24 hours to invoke 25th Amendment to oust Donald Trump

When it come$ to the Queen of the $tatu$ hound$ these two "Ravenou$ Hungry Hound$ Of $tatu$" compete for that title with everything they have in their po$$e$ion for $ure!!! Nancy 'Limelight' Pelo$i & Alexandria Oca$io 'Bandwagon' Cortez will forever be remembered as the "Queen$ Of The Statu$ Hound$" for eternity & beyond!!!

Nancy Pelosi gives Mike Pence 24 hours to invoke 25th Amendment to oust Donald Trump

The $tatu$ hound$ title goes to Lindsey Graham & Trump!

Last edited:

The $tatu$ hound$ title goes to Lindsey Graham & Trump!
Fact!

Forum List

Back