QAnon Freshman Congresswoman Faces Arrest After Live Tweeting Speaker Pelosi’s Location During Riot

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

This is going to have serious implications.
These people are so detached from reality that they don't even realize they could get in trouble for this.

Fuckin' amazing.

She had also claimed she'd carry a gun into Congress so apparently she didn't know that's illegal either.

Not to mention simple common frickin' sense.
Just today she refused to go through newly installed metal detectors

She's the literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there.
How many people did she shoot last year?

I dunno, how many?

Actually don't bother to look it up, I don't care.
I don't have to look it up because she shot no one. If she had, we would have known about it by now. IOW, there's no truth or substance to the nonsense about her being the "literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there". I'd rather she be armed because she has a proven safety record with firearms and knows how the bloody things work than say AOC does. SHE should not be armed.

That's very amusing dear. It's also irrelevant. I made no claims about how many people she shot, now did I.
No, I did, and you replied to it, so there's that. Why would you bother to reply if you didn't want to talk about it?

Because you posted a question to me. DUH.
This quiz was easy. What'd I win?
He/she posted a direct answer to my question, so got a response. How difficult is that to understand? You win first dibs on the rainbow farting unicorn I have in my backyard. It's for sale, cheap.

Now, maybe you can tell us how many people she shot that proves how dangerous she is with a gun. I already gave my answer.

Actually you asked ME, not some third party. I told you even then that I wasn't interested as it's irrelevant.

Yet here you are still whining about it. Weird. Meanwhile you're also introducing a cause and effect I never articulated, which is a strawman. Typical of those who can't handle an argument.
The statement was, "She's the literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there." Obviously, you have no desire to back it up with anything of substance, because if she had even the slightest bit of gun violence, even pulling one out at the wrong time, you'd have been all over it.

I said nothing about her past gun violence. And you did not get permission to pull that ass-umed causation out of your ass. Matter of fact you didn't even bother to ask.
So tell us why you think she's so dangerous when she's harmed no one. Is it that you really, really fear women who are armed and can protect themselves?

She's a fucking fruitcake, that's why.
straight-jacket.gif

Oh and as far as I know she's one (1) person. The name kind of gives that away --- you couldn't have multiple people all called "Lauren Boebert". I understand you have this trouble with "numbers".
Oh, so you only fear one independent woman who can defend herself. Seems kind of dumb, but whatever. And you have no reason to fear her beyond your feelz. You don't know her, you've never met her, she has no history of violence, you're just afraid of her because reasons.

"Because reasons". Exactly.
As opposed to "we won the election because we would have preferred to so we're just gonna make up an alternate universe because no evidence" bullshit.

Anyone who would walk into Congress with a firearm is obviously not the brightest bulb in the light tower. Anyone who would publicly crow that they're going to do that, even worse. Anyone running around clucking like a headless chicken about bullshit QAnon conspiracy fantasies is clearly a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

You don't want the unhinged waddling around threatening everybody in the room, LEAST of all a room of sitting ducks --- which is exactly what the Traitoriots tried to do last Wednesday.
Except she's threatened no one, and after the mob attack, it only makes sense for Congresscritters to be able to defend themselves in case their security services are not up to the task. If you think she's suddenly going to start shooting people just because, well, that's really dumb. She's shown no indication that she would ever do that. You're just afraid of her because she carries a gun and told you she does.

Having a concealed carry permit doesn't make you unhinged. Far from it. Going through the steps to get one just means you're willing to do what's necessary to carry a weapon legally. CC permit holders are very safe people.

Her behaviour up to now SCREAMS that she's irrational. SCREAMS.
Somehow I'm not convinced that irrational wackadoos should be waddling around carrying death machines. Call me observant. Observant of people like Jim David Atkisson and Wade Michael Page. Observant of people like Mike Vanderboegh and Cesar Sayok and Eric Rudolph and Scott Roeder and Tim McVeigh.

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

These people are so detached from reality that they don't even realize they could get in trouble for this.

Fuckin' amazing.

She had also claimed she'd carry a gun into Congress so apparently she didn't know that's illegal either.

I dunno, how many?

I don't have to look it up because she shot no one. If she had, we would have known about it by now. IOW, there's no truth or substance to the nonsense about her being the "literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there". I'd rather she be armed because she has a proven safety record with firearms and knows how the bloody things work than say AOC does. SHE should not be armed.

That's very amusing dear. It's also irrelevant. I made no claims about how many people she shot, now did I.
No, I did, and you replied to it, so there's that. Why would you bother to reply if you didn't want to talk about it?

He/she posted a direct answer to my question, so got a response. How difficult is that to understand? You win first dibs on the rainbow farting unicorn I have in my backyard. It's for sale, cheap.

Now, maybe you can tell us how many people she shot that proves how dangerous she is with a gun. I already gave my answer.

Actually you asked ME, not some third party. I told you even then that I wasn't interested as it's irrelevant.

Yet here you are still whining about it. Weird. Meanwhile you're also introducing a cause and effect I never articulated, which is a strawman. Typical of those who can't handle an argument.
The statement was, "She's the literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there." Obviously, you have no desire to back it up with anything of substance, because if she had even the slightest bit of gun violence, even pulling one out at the wrong time, you'd have been all over it.

I said nothing about her past gun violence. And you did not get permission to pull that ass-umed causation out of your ass. Matter of fact you didn't even bother to ask.
So tell us why you think she's so dangerous when she's harmed no one. Is it that you really, really fear women who are armed and can protect themselves?

straight-jacket.gif

Oh and as far as I know she's one (1) person. The name kind of gives that away --- you couldn't have multiple people all called "Lauren Boebert". I understand you have this trouble with "numbers".
Oh, so you only fear one independent woman who can defend herself. Seems kind of dumb, but whatever. And you have no reason to fear her beyond your feelz. You don't know her, you've never met her, she has no history of violence, you're just afraid of her because reasons.

As opposed to "we won the election because we would have preferred to so we're just gonna make up an alternate universe because no evidence" bullshit.

Anyone who would walk into Congress with a firearm is obviously not the brightest bulb in the light tower. Anyone who would publicly crow that they're going to do that, even worse. Anyone running around clucking like a headless chicken about bullshit QAnon conspiracy fantasies is clearly a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

You don't want the unhinged waddling around threatening everybody in the room, LEAST of all a room of sitting ducks --- which is exactly what the Traitoriots tried to do last Wednesday.
Except she's threatened no one, and after the mob attack, it only makes sense for Congresscritters to be able to defend themselves in case their security services are not up to the task. If you think she's suddenly going to start shooting people just because, well, that's really dumb. She's shown no indication that she would ever do that. You're just afraid of her because she carries a gun and told you she does.

Having a concealed carry permit doesn't make you unhinged. Far from it. Going through the steps to get one just means you're willing to do what's necessary to carry a weapon legally. CC permit holders are very safe people.

Somehow I'm not convinced that irrational wackadoos should be waddling around carrying death machines. Call me observant. Observant of people like Jim David Atkisson and Wade Michael Page. Observant of people like Mike Vanderboegh and Cesar Sayok and Eric Rudolph and Scott Roeder and Tim McVeigh.
says the NAZI who has been stalking me for over 4 years.

Fuckin' amazing.

I dunno, how many?

straight-jacket.gif

Did any of those people you mentioned go through the necessary steps to obtain a CC permit? Also, did any of them seek the national spotlight to garner a lot of attention on themselves like she has? Think that through before trying to put her in the same box as psychos who killed lots of people. Now, what specific action has she taken that SCREAMS, as you say, irrationality? I mean, it sounds like you would consider the mere fact that she doesn't run and hide under the bed when there's a gun in her general vicinity proof of said irrationality while that's not irrational at all. It just means she's not afraid of guns and knows how to use them.

Fuckin' amazing.

I dunno, how many?

straight-jacket.gif

Did any of those people you mentioned go through the necessary steps to obtain a CC permit? Also, did any of them seek the national spotlight to garner a lot of attention on themselves like she has? Think that through before trying to put her in the same box as psychos who killed lots of people. Now, what specific action has she taken that SCREAMS, as you say, irrationality? I mean, it sounds like you would consider the mere fact that she doesn't run and hide under the bed when there's a gun in her general vicinity proof of said irrationality while that's not irrational at all. It just means she's not afraid of guns and knows how to use them.

So you're gonna sit here and keep whining the same nonargument after you've already been answered, and hope for different results. Isn't that special.

Let's see how much that gets mentioned next to calling AOC a bartender.
AOC was just a barmaid, is my understanding. I don't think she ever made it as high as bartender.

It's like countries that mainly herd goats; if they haven't even made it up to sheep yet, that really is sorry.

Barmaid, bartender, whatever.
-------- Soooooo now you're suggesting some occupations shall we say "qualify" one to represent their neighbors in the House, while others somehow .... do not?

Oh do go on, tell us more. :popcorn:
AND if she kept livestock, she'd only be up to the level of goats, and never make it to sheep.

Fuckin' amazing.
The OP is based on a lie, you fucking dupe.
These people are so detached from reality
:lol:
And my post is correct either way, Trumpster.
You talk about people detached from reality in a thread based on a false premise.
The irony is almost godlike. Your lack of self reflection is too.
"trumpster" lol love your binary thinking, too.
You hypocritical dumbfuck

The thing is, it's not HIM who is detached from reality, TN - it's YOU.

Have you seen Washington this morning? By the end of the weekend, there will be more than 30,000 troops deployed in Washington to protect the Inauguration. The National Guard units are being called up all across the country to put down any attacks or attempts at insurrection in state capitals across the country.

Mitch McConnell hasn't ruled out voting for conviction in the Impeachment, as he desperately tries to save the Republican Party from being totally destroyed by Donald Trump on his way out the door. Mitch blames Trump for losing the Senate, and he's planning on retiring at this end of this term so he really doesn't give a fuck at this point. If Mitch votes to convict, expect most of the Senate to follow.

Senator's Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz are now facing significant recall efforts. There is a movement afoot to expell all Republicans who voted to overturn the results of the election in both the House and Senate, and who participated in challenging the electors.

Major corporations are now refusing to donate to the Republican Party and have cancelled all donations to any Republican who voted not to reject any state's electors, or voted not to certify the results of the election. Other corporations are just flat cancelling all political donations.

You fools all think that politics is this cage match between Democrats and Republicans. There is a country to run here, and Trump has failed that test miserably. The American economy is in the toilet and the waters are swirling precisely because the CEO of the country, hasn't done his job.

Tearing up all of your trade deals, and putting tariffs on all of your trading partners cost you $200 billion in American manufacturing exports. American companies stopped investing in equipment or job creation because Europe and Canada were boycotting American products, and without trade deals, they had no idea what future markets would be like.

Foreign investment in American subsidiaries of foreign firms, which already had issues due to European business executives refusing to take transfers to the US operations, are further changing their plans due to the political instability

That was before the pandemic further disrupted supply lines.
If you partisan hacks had any self awareness, you would have killed yourselves long ago.

Why do so many right wing posts wish death on liberals? What is wrong with you people that you cannot stand others who disagree with you?
I didnt wish death on you, idiot. And he was wrong. Read the OP.

Forum List

Back