QAnon Freshman Congresswoman Faces Arrest After Live Tweeting Speaker Pelosi’s Location During Riot

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

This is going to have serious implications.
These people are so detached from reality that they don't even realize they could get in trouble for this.

Fuckin' amazing.

She had also claimed she'd carry a gun into Congress so apparently she didn't know that's illegal either.

Not to mention simple common frickin' sense.
Just today she refused to go through newly installed metal detectors

She's the literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there.
How many people did she shoot last year?

I dunno, how many?

Actually don't bother to look it up, I don't care.
I don't have to look it up because she shot no one. If she had, we would have known about it by now. IOW, there's no truth or substance to the nonsense about her being the "literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there". I'd rather she be armed because she has a proven safety record with firearms and knows how the bloody things work than say AOC does. SHE should not be armed.

That's very amusing dear. It's also irrelevant. I made no claims about how many people she shot, now did I.
No, I did, and you replied to it, so there's that. Why would you bother to reply if you didn't want to talk about it?

Because you posted a question to me. DUH.
This quiz was easy. What'd I win?
He/she posted a direct answer to my question, so got a response. How difficult is that to understand? You win first dibs on the rainbow farting unicorn I have in my backyard. It's for sale, cheap.

Now, maybe you can tell us how many people she shot that proves how dangerous she is with a gun. I already gave my answer.

Actually you asked ME, not some third party. I told you even then that I wasn't interested as it's irrelevant.

Yet here you are still whining about it. Weird. Meanwhile you're also introducing a cause and effect I never articulated, which is a strawman. Typical of those who can't handle an argument.
The statement was, "She's the literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there." Obviously, you have no desire to back it up with anything of substance, because if she had even the slightest bit of gun violence, even pulling one out at the wrong time, you'd have been all over it.

I said nothing about her past gun violence. And you did not get permission to pull that ass-umed causation out of your ass. Matter of fact you didn't even bother to ask.

These people are so detached from reality that they don't even realize they could get in trouble for this.
You have been fooled by another lying lib headline

the congressbabe did not tweet pelosi’s exact location

She tweeted that Pelosi had already left the floor. She didn't tweet the exact location because fortunately she didn't know. She clearly supported the right wing Nazi attack on our government. You are the liar.
That isn't clear at all, NAZI. Do you ever post anything that doesn't come from some fake news propaganda organ?

That is clear NAZI. She also tweeted this is 1776. That makes it very clear that she was supporting this assault against the country.

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

Fuckin' amazing.

She had also claimed she'd carry a gun into Congress so apparently she didn't know that's illegal either.

I dunno, how many?

I don't have to look it up because she shot no one. If she had, we would have known about it by now. IOW, there's no truth or substance to the nonsense about her being the "literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there". I'd rather she be armed because she has a proven safety record with firearms and knows how the bloody things work than say AOC does. SHE should not be armed.

That's very amusing dear. It's also irrelevant. I made no claims about how many people she shot, now did I.
No, I did, and you replied to it, so there's that. Why would you bother to reply if you didn't want to talk about it?

He/she posted a direct answer to my question, so got a response. How difficult is that to understand? You win first dibs on the rainbow farting unicorn I have in my backyard. It's for sale, cheap.

Now, maybe you can tell us how many people she shot that proves how dangerous she is with a gun. I already gave my answer.

Actually you asked ME, not some third party. I told you even then that I wasn't interested as it's irrelevant.

Yet here you are still whining about it. Weird. Meanwhile you're also introducing a cause and effect I never articulated, which is a strawman. Typical of those who can't handle an argument.
The statement was, "She's the literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there." Obviously, you have no desire to back it up with anything of substance, because if she had even the slightest bit of gun violence, even pulling one out at the wrong time, you'd have been all over it.

I said nothing about her past gun violence. And you did not get permission to pull that ass-umed causation out of your ass. Matter of fact you didn't even bother to ask.
So tell us why you think she's so dangerous when she's harmed no one. Is it that you really, really fear women who are armed and can protect themselves?

AGENT X @BklynMomBoss · Jan 13
Replying to @laurenboebert

This is a photo that Lauren Boebert posted on her Instagram page on Jan 5. This is the group she then took on a guided tour of the Capitol after this photo was taken. These people participated in the insurrection the following day. At least one has been charged

1610673338037.png

Fuckin' amazing.

And you can send your Thank you notes to the ones that brought this nightmare to you. It's how Colorado gives the rest of the Nation the Finger and laughs it's fool head off. I didn't vote for Rump but I did vote primarily a Rep down ballot. Except I didn't vote for that gun totin fruitcake.

Are you aware that more than once, her Shooters license was revoked over having a 16 year old waitress carrying a gun on her hip? I think the only reason that we sent her was to get her the hell out of Colorado.
Sure you did, asshole. No one in this forum believes you have ever voted for a Republican in your entire life.

You are so full of shit. It is entirely believable. The suburban counties of Cobb and Gwinnet voted Republican in 2014 for governor in Georgia. In 2016, the voted for Clinton by mid single digits. They voted for Abrams by low double digits. In 2020, the voted for Biden by nearly 20 points. Arizona is now a swing state as well
How does any of that prove that Daryl is a Republican? Based on what he posts in this forum, he's a fucking NAZI Democrat.

It proves there are many Republicans who have left the party. Ronald Reagan would never be a part of the Trump Republican Party. Even now, thousands of Republicans are switching their affiliation to Democrat or Independent.

Fuckin' amazing.

I dunno, how many?

So tell us why you think she's so dangerous when she's harmed no one. Is it that you really, really fear women who are armed and can protect themselves?

She's a fucking fruitcake, that's why.
straight-jacket.gif

Oh and as far as I know she's one (1) person. The name kind of gives that away --- you couldn't have multiple people all called "Lauren Boebert". I understand you have this trouble with "numbers".

If you're truly a greenie as well as a Communist you MUST favor ropes over cold steel. Ropes are easily made from natural fibers by the most unskilled of serfs like yourselves. Making steel requires digging deep wounds in Mother Gaia; burning (carbon-based) coal. You can use a rope with a living tree. A Guillotine requires skilled labor (skills no longer taught in your indoctrination centers) and the slaughter of living trees to fashion their heart into compicated structures that take skills (see above) to fashion.

Now quit smoking your grass and start crocheting ropes!

It'll keep you busy. Don't expect much in the way of results, though, as even rope-making takes skills that have to be learned - can't be simply indoctrinated.

I'd expect you to have been enraged but shrug and admit I'll probably just have to settle for confused....though we might hope for "trigered".

Rage on!

She clearly supported the right wing Nazi attack on our government.
No she did not clearly support anything but was merely a witness to the events

Is that why she tweeted "This is 1776." She clearly supported the steal and then let them know Pelosi was no longer in the chamber.
Which is not revealing her location.

It IS revealing where her locaton is NOT.
In other words, in the immediate instant statement, "look elsewhere". Or as it has also been rendered, "Elvis has left the building".

Maybe one of her psycho constituents here:

How could anyone who believes in QAnon get elected? The country is fucked.
When did Trump say he believed in QAnon?

Fuckin' amazing.

And you can send your Thank you notes to the ones that brought this nightmare to you. It's how Colorado gives the rest of the Nation the Finger and laughs it's fool head off. I didn't vote for Rump but I did vote primarily a Rep down ballot. Except I didn't vote for that gun totin fruitcake.

Are you aware that more than once, her Shooters license was revoked over having a 16 year old waitress carrying a gun on her hip? I think the only reason that we sent her was to get her the hell out of Colorado.
Sure you did, asshole. No one in this forum believes you have ever voted for a Republican in your entire life.

You are so full of shit. It is entirely believable. The suburban counties of Cobb and Gwinnet voted Republican in 2014 for governor in Georgia. In 2016, the voted for Clinton by mid single digits. They voted for Abrams by low double digits. In 2020, the voted for Biden by nearly 20 points. Arizona is now a swing state as well
How does any of that prove that Daryl is a Republican? Based on what he posts in this forum, he's a fucking NAZI Democrat.

It proves there are many Republicans who have left the party. Ronald Reagan would never be a part of the Trump Republican Party. Even now, thousands of Republicans are switching their affiliation to Democrat or Independent.
It doesn't prove Daryl is a Republican, you NAZI dumbass. You haven't got a clue what Ronald Reagan would do.

Democrats are switching to the Republican part because everyone is starting to realize that the Dims are NAZIs.

You have been fooled by another lying lib headline

the congressbabe did not tweet pelosi’s exact location

She tweeted that Pelosi had already left the floor. She didn't tweet the exact location because fortunately she didn't know. She clearly supported the right wing Nazi attack on our government. You are the liar.
That isn't clear at all, NAZI. Do you ever post anything that doesn't come from some fake news propaganda organ?

That is clear NAZI. She also tweeted this is 1776. That makes it very clear that she was supporting this assault against the country.
Again, that isn't clear at all. You're just another NAZI dumbass.

You people are an intellectual joke :lol:

You people are the weak minded cult member. You are absolutely incapable of thinking for yourself.
Who are you trying to fool, you brain dead NAZI tool?

A brainless fool like you. You are the NAZI lover.
I'm not the one acting like a NAZI. I don't support censorship of any kind. You do. I'm not trying to persecute the opposition. You are, asshole

If... IF... true, she should immediately be expelled from the US House of Representatives.

Then (metaphorically) crucified in the criminal law courts... aiding and abetting insurrection and endangering the lives of fellow Congress Folk.

There was no insurrection, NAZI, and you douchebags could never get anyone convicted on that basis.

Yes there was. The DOJ is using words like inasurrection and sedition. You are another Nazi sympathizer.
They are blowing smoke. They will never charge anyone with insurrection and sedition because those cases will swirl down the drain. The jury will laugh them out of the courtroom.

You are the one blowing smoke. Juries will laugh these seditious bastards straight to jail.
They will go to jail, but not for sedition. No one has ever been successfully prosecuted for sedition.

Fuckin' amazing.
Most of the people in Congress are not that important.
The country would be better off if the capitol was the target of a nuclear attack.

surely praying this crazy fuckwad is put away, just like her cult leader, mr. twice impeached...

1610682180990.png

So now 1776 was a crime in your eyes?

thats very lib of you

Forum List

Back