QAnon Freshman Congresswoman Faces Arrest After Live Tweeting Speaker Pelosi’s Location During Riot

It IS revealing where her locaton is NOT.
Thats the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard

the old witch could be hiding anywhere and it only takes seconds to search the chamber

If the assailants know the chamber is not where their target is, THEY GO ANOTHER FUCKING DIRECTION Dumbass. It only takes seconds to be caught, so seconds count when you're hunting humans.

That is clear NAZI. She also tweeted this is 1776. That makes it very clear that she was supporting this assault against the country.
So now 1776 was a crime in your eyes?

thats very lib of you

That's the stupidest fucking post I've seen all day. And not likely to be challenged for that distinction.

Are you some kinda professional "I'm Too Stupid" gamer?
Really? You voluntarily put your name on that?

There is a huge amount of lying going on about this 1/6 event. So now Officer Sicknick just died of a stroke or heart attack, not from being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher; and that Congresswoman simply said Pelosi had been removed from the House chamber (Pence was also removed, and Grassley; all three were in the line of succession), which :arrow: was what all the TV anchors were also saying, it being, after all, NEWS.
A blow to the head can cause a stroke. It took a while for him to be effected and die.
Can it, NAZI. You assholes will try to justify anything.
The truth really bothers you.

Maybe one of her psycho constituents here:

How could anyone who believes in QAnon get elected? The country is fucked.
When did Trump say he believed in QAnon?
He has not denied it when given the chance.

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

This is going to have serious implications.
These people are so detached from reality that they don't even realize they could get in trouble for this.

Fuckin' amazing.

She had also claimed she'd carry a gun into Congress so apparently she didn't know that's illegal either.

Not to mention simple common frickin' sense.
Just today she refused to go through newly installed metal detectors

She's the literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there.
How many people did she shoot last year?

I dunno, how many?

Actually don't bother to look it up, I don't care.
I don't have to look it up because she shot no one. If she had, we would have known about it by now. IOW, there's no truth or substance to the nonsense about her being the "literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there". I'd rather she be armed because she has a proven safety record with firearms and knows how the bloody things work than say AOC does. SHE should not be armed.

That's very amusing dear. It's also irrelevant. I made no claims about how many people she shot, now did I.
No, I did, and you replied to it, so there's that. Why would you bother to reply if you didn't want to talk about it?

Because you posted a question to me. DUH.
This quiz was easy. What'd I win?
He/she posted a direct answer to my question, so got a response. How difficult is that to understand? You win first dibs on the rainbow farting unicorn I have in my backyard. It's for sale, cheap.

Now, maybe you can tell us how many people she shot that proves how dangerous she is with a gun. I already gave my answer.

Actually you asked ME, not some third party. I told you even then that I wasn't interested as it's irrelevant.

Yet here you are still whining about it. Weird. Meanwhile you're also introducing a cause and effect I never articulated, which is a strawman. Typical of those who can't handle an argument.
The statement was, "She's the literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there." Obviously, you have no desire to back it up with anything of substance, because if she had even the slightest bit of gun violence, even pulling one out at the wrong time, you'd have been all over it.

I said nothing about her past gun violence. And you did not get permission to pull that ass-umed causation out of your ass. Matter of fact you didn't even bother to ask.
So tell us why you think she's so dangerous when she's harmed no one. Is it that you really, really fear women who are armed and can protect themselves?

She's a fucking fruitcake, that's why.
straight-jacket.gif

Oh and as far as I know she's one (1) person. The name kind of gives that away --- you couldn't have multiple people all called "Lauren Boebert". I understand you have this trouble with "numbers".
Oh, so you only fear one independent woman who can defend herself. Seems kind of dumb, but whatever. And you have no reason to fear her beyond your feelz. You don't know her, you've never met her, she has no history of violence, you're just afraid of her because reasons.

She clearly supported the right wing Nazi attack on our government.
No she did not clearly support anything but was merely a witness to the events

Is that why she tweeted "This is 1776." She clearly supported the steal and then let them know Pelosi was no longer in the chamber.
Which is not revealing her location.

In other words, in the immediate instant statement, "look elsewhere". Or as it has also been rendered, "Elvis has left the building".
So, basically, she was protecting the people left in the building by telling the mob to look elsewhere. And, in case you didn't know, "elsewhere" is a whole lot bigger than "here". She didn't reveal Pelosi's location, that's the bottom line.

Maybe one of her psycho constituents here:

How could anyone who believes in QAnon get elected? The country is fucked.
When did Trump say he believed in QAnon?
He has not denied it when given the chance.
In other words, never. Trump doesn't know anything about them.

Vile toothless threats will do you no good.

Step 2 of what I predicted. Now Biden will begin rounding up all threats to his autocratic power and charging them with high crimes. It will now be a crime to even speak out against or challenge the Steal. This is so much like how a communist country handles its enemies you gotta wonder how much of this is being orchestrated by the Chinese?

Watch for it when Joe starts enacting all sorts of deals hugely favorable to China. It all started with the Clintons being bought out by the Chinese in the 1990s and Joe will finish it now.

I guess those investments with Hunter really did pay off.

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

These people are so detached from reality that they don't even realize they could get in trouble for this.

Fuckin' amazing.

She had also claimed she'd carry a gun into Congress so apparently she didn't know that's illegal either.

I dunno, how many?

I don't have to look it up because she shot no one. If she had, we would have known about it by now. IOW, there's no truth or substance to the nonsense about her being the "literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there". I'd rather she be armed because she has a proven safety record with firearms and knows how the bloody things work than say AOC does. SHE should not be armed.

That's very amusing dear. It's also irrelevant. I made no claims about how many people she shot, now did I.
No, I did, and you replied to it, so there's that. Why would you bother to reply if you didn't want to talk about it?

He/she posted a direct answer to my question, so got a response. How difficult is that to understand? You win first dibs on the rainbow farting unicorn I have in my backyard. It's for sale, cheap.

Now, maybe you can tell us how many people she shot that proves how dangerous she is with a gun. I already gave my answer.

Actually you asked ME, not some third party. I told you even then that I wasn't interested as it's irrelevant.

Yet here you are still whining about it. Weird. Meanwhile you're also introducing a cause and effect I never articulated, which is a strawman. Typical of those who can't handle an argument.
The statement was, "She's the literally LAST yahoo anyone would want to see armed in there." Obviously, you have no desire to back it up with anything of substance, because if she had even the slightest bit of gun violence, even pulling one out at the wrong time, you'd have been all over it.

I said nothing about her past gun violence. And you did not get permission to pull that ass-umed causation out of your ass. Matter of fact you didn't even bother to ask.
So tell us why you think she's so dangerous when she's harmed no one. Is it that you really, really fear women who are armed and can protect themselves?

straight-jacket.gif

Oh and as far as I know she's one (1) person. The name kind of gives that away --- you couldn't have multiple people all called "Lauren Boebert". I understand you have this trouble with "numbers".
Oh, so you only fear one independent woman who can defend herself. Seems kind of dumb, but whatever. And you have no reason to fear her beyond your feelz. You don't know her, you've never met her, she has no history of violence, you're just afraid of her because reasons.

"Because reasons". Exactly.
As opposed to "we won the election because we would have preferred to so we're just gonna make up an alternate universe because no evidence" bullshit.

Anyone who would walk into Congress with a firearm is obviously not the brightest bulb in the light tower. Anyone who would publicly crow that they're going to do that, even worse. Anyone running around clucking like a headless chicken about bullshit QAnon conspiracy fantasies is clearly a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

You don't want the unhinged waddling around threatening everybody in the room, LEAST of all a room of sitting ducks --- which is exactly what the Traitoriots tried to do last Wednesday.

Is that why she tweeted "This is 1776." She clearly supported the steal and then let them know Pelosi was no longer in the chamber.

In other words, in the immediate instant statement, "look elsewhere". Or as it has also been rendered, "Elvis has left the building".
So, basically, she was protecting the people left in the building by telling the mob to look elsewhere. And, in case you didn't know, "elsewhere" is a whole lot bigger than "here". She didn't reveal Pelosi's location, that's the bottom line.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. She "protected" people by announcing to terrorists "there's nobody in Room X" so try Rooms Y and Z.

How do you KNOW she didn't reveal Pelosi's location? You do know everything, right?

Didn't think this one through real deeply didja.

So, basically, she was protecting the people left in the building by telling the mob to look elsewhere.
That MIGHT be believable had she not tweeted out "1776" as well. She was egging them on and telling them where NOT to look

THEY GO ANOTHER FUCKING DIRECTION Dumbass.
Why?

is finding the old witch to ultimate goal?

I dont know what the rioters were thinking
AGENT X @BklynMomBoss · Jan 13
Replying to @laurenboebert

This is a photo that Lauren Boebert posted on her Instagram page on Jan 5. This is the group she then took on a guided tour of the Capitol after this photo was taken. These people participated in the insurrection the following day. At least one has been charged

View attachment 443012
How do you react to this video?

That is clear NAZI. She also tweeted this is 1776. That makes it very clear that she was supporting this assault against the country.
So now 1776 was a crime in your eyes?

thats very lib of you

That's the stupidest fucking post I've seen all day. And not likely to be challenged for that distinction.

Are you some kinda professional "I'm Too Stupid" gamer?
Really? You voluntarily put your name on that?
What's stupid about it, NAZI?

She was BRAVE! Protecting House Members. That's why she needs to pack heat on the floor

Fuckin' amazing.

I dunno, how many?

straight-jacket.gif

"Because reasons". Exactly.
As opposed to "we won the election because we would have preferred to so we're just gonna make up an alternate universe because no evidence" bullshit.

Anyone who would walk into Congress with a firearm is obviously not the brightest bulb in the light tower. Anyone who would publicly crow that they're going to do that, even worse. Anyone running around clucking like a headless chicken about bullshit QAnon conspiracy fantasies is clearly a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

You don't want the unhinged waddling around threatening everybody in the room, LEAST of all a room of sitting ducks --- which is exactly what the Traitoriots tried to do last Wednesday.
Except she's threatened no one, and after the mob attack, it only makes sense for Congresscritters to be able to defend themselves in case their security services are not up to the task. If you think she's suddenly going to start shooting people just because, well, that's really dumb. She's shown no indication that she would ever do that. You're just afraid of her because she carries a gun and told you she does.

Having a concealed carry permit doesn't make you unhinged. Far from it. Going through the steps to get one just means you're willing to do what's necessary to carry a weapon legally. CC permit holders are very safe people.

She was BRAVE! Protecting House Members. That's why she needs to pack heat on the floor
It seems to me that a little misdirection would be a good thing, don't you? And if a real mob were to overrun the security services, wouldn't it make sense for Congresscritters to be allowed to defend themselves?

Forum List

Back