Zone1 Putin warns that sending Western troops to Ukraine risks a global nuclear war - should the west show restraint and force the Ukranians in negotations?

He has already stated his next objectives....Finland, Moldova, Latvia, Armenia, Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
Stupid people believe fake rumours made by other people. But in this case, I think you made it up yourself.
Fake Rumors?
Um.....I believe what Putin has directly stated...it's not exactly a rumor when he has explicitly said this. You might want to try this crap on someone else but I believe Putin when he has said this. He certainly is trying.
You children just make up this shit as you go along. :auiqs.jpg:

Stupid people believe fake rumours made by other people. But in this case, I think you made it up yourself.

probably a little exaggerated but THERE IS NO
QUESTION----pootie is an imperialist maniac

Stupid people believe stupid, fake rumours.

No, stupid people don't pay attention to what Putin says.

I believe his interview with Tucker Carlson, where Putin said the real NAZI's are in Poland. That's where he's going next. He's now talking about invading Poland the same way he talked about invading the Ukraine three years ago.

Putin has given out a lot of interviews wherein he has expressed the desire to rebuild the Soviet Empire. So no, we're not believing "fake rumours", we're believing what Putin is saying to the world

he may have said it and he should be ignored

Why should he be ignored, Rosie??? That would be a really fucking stupid thing to do. Like ignoring Trump when he says he wants to be dictator "for one day". No one in the history of the world, has even been dictator for one day.

I believe his interview with Tucker Carlson, where Putin said the real NAZI's are in Poland. That's where he's going next. He's now talking about invading Poland the same way he talked about invading the Ukraine three years ago.

Putin has given out a lot of interviews wherein he has expressed the desire to rebuild the Soviet Empire. So no, we're not believing "fake rumours", we're believing what Putin is saying to the world

Why should he be ignored, Rosie??? That would be a really fucking stupid thing to do. Like ignoring Trump when he says he wants to be dictator "for one day". No one in the history of the world, has even been dictator for one day.
ok----I AGREE_---you are absolutely RIGHT --pootie is a raving imperialist maniac---and
I believe our politicians KNOW that----as to
the Ukraine---the fact is that historically the
EVIL RUSSIAN EMPIRE did own it---if they do
not know that he has designs on the CAUCASUS lands---then they are stupid-----pootie, erdogan, china, Japan and DA UMMAH
constitute ----as a GROUP----a real problem----
but I am optimistic that they will burn them-
selves out------damn---I am probably wrong-
the sky really is falling

Ok....
Putin has said he wants to ressurect the former Soviet Union and all their lands....he has and currently is engaged in the process of doing so. (Using war to accomplish this) and yet you somehow expect us to believe he has plans to stop if Ukraine submits to the genocide Putin wishes to commit? (And Putin has no qualms about committing genicide)

On what planet does this make sense?

Stupid people believe stupid, fake rumours.
Stupid people believe rumours made up by others but in this case, it is you who's making them up yourself.
I believe his interview with Tucker Carlson, where Putin said the real NAZI's are in Poland. That's where he's going next.
I think the real Nazis are the Zionists. Do you suppose I’m going to attack Israel next? I’ll bet if Putin's shoe comes untied on a Thursday it’ll be all the proof you need that he’s going to invade the Consolidated Cordage Corporation in Florida on Saturday.

He's now talking about invading Poland the same way he talked about invading the Ukraine three years ago. Putin has given out a lot of interviews wherein he has expressed the desire to rebuild the Soviet Empire
He never said that. He didn't talk about invading Poland and he never said anything about rebuilding the Soviet Union. You need help. Extreme anxiety is a sure sign of menopause. :cuckoo:
Why should he be ignored ..... Like ignoring Trump when he says he wants to be dictator "for one day". No one in the history of the world, has even been dictator for one day.
You are ill. :uhoh3:

Putin has said he wants to ressurect the former Soviet Union and all their lands..
No, he hasn't. :nono:
... he has and currently is engaged in the process of doing so.
No, he isn't. :eusa_naughty:
.... and yet you somehow expect us to believe he has plans to stop if Ukraine submits to the genocide Putin wishes to commit?
You've got it back-to-front. I'm guessing you're the sort of person who prefers to sit facing the rear on buses and trains. It's the Ukie Nazis who are engaged in the genocide of ethnic Russians in the Luhansk and Donetsk Republics. Is it possible you don't know why Putin has sent his troops to the Donbas in the first place? :eusa_think:
On what planet does this make sense?
That is the question that should have shaken you out of your stuporous fantasy. :45:

Make peace, you fools!
Yes.
Russia gets everything East of the Dnieper
Yes.
The EU rebuilds what’s left
As long as NATO is dissolved or if only non-NATO nations are tasked with the "rebuilding". NATO European members are strapped with conflicting loyalty ... and as we've seen regarding this war (and others) as well as the sabotage of the Nord Stream Pipeline, those loyalties are sprained and torn.
Ukraine stays NEUTRAL
Absolutely.

so should the west at this point be the wiser party in the crowd, and just force the Ukranians into negotiations?
with the Donbass given up to Russia, and Ukraine prevented from NATO membership? a neutral country, like the Russians proposed?
Exactly. We need a modern day Neville Chamberlain.

I think events prove the Russians are clueless about they and the Ukrainians are capable of.
Do you believe Ukrainians are capable of militarily defeating Russia?

Ukraine Can't Win the War

"The long-awaited counteroffensive last year failed.

"Russia has recaptured Avdiivka, its biggest war gain in nine months. President Volodymyr Zelensky has been forced to quietly acknowledge the new military reality.

"The Biden Administration’s strategy is now to sustain Ukrainian defense until after the U.S. presidential elections, in the hope of wearing down Russian forces in a long war of attrition."

Russia gets everything East of the Dnieper

The EU rebuilds what’s left

Ukraine stays NEUTRAL
You must be very gullible to think that that will result in peace. Sure russia will just stop and back off. In fantasy land.

Ukrainians just aren't as willing to bend over and grab their ankles for Putinn as you wish they were..

I think events prove the Russians are clueless about they and the Ukrainians are capable of.
This is pure sillyness I am sure.
Do you believe Ukrainians are capable of militarily defeating Russia?
Not a chance. If you want to cultivate a sensible discussion then you'd better ask if joint forces of the US, Britain, and a conglomeration of NATO based in Ukraine would be capable of militarily defeating Russia. I wouldn't bet they could defeat Russia either but it would be worth discussing.

This is pure sillyness I am sure.

Not a chance. If you want to cultivate a sensible discussion then you'd better ask if joint forces of the US, Britain, and a conglomeration of NATO based in Ukraine would be capable of militarily defeating Russia. I wouldn't bet they could defeat Russia either but it would be worth discussing.
They would decimate the Russian military with relative ease. The incompetent and outdated Russian military has been reduced to using its own citizens as bullets and missiles, against an undermanned, underarmed, and undertrained Ukrainian Army.

You must be very gullible to think that that will result in peace. Sure russia will just stop and back off. In fantasy land.

Ukrainians just aren't as willing to bend over and grab their ankles for Putinn as you wish they were..

"This is how it will go down in history - as an inhuman and hateful regime of terrorists and Nazis who betrayed the interest of their people and sacrificed it for Western money and for Zelenski and his closest circle.

In these conditions, attempts by the head of the Kiev regime to promote his formula and convene summits in support of the Kiev regime cause only confusion.

Very soon the only topic for any international meetings on Ukraine will be the unconditional capitulation of the Kiev regime.

I advise you all to prepare for this in advance." -- Vasily Nebenzya, the Permanent Representative of Russia to the United Nations

"....... Very soon the only topic for any international meetings on Ukraine will be the unconditional capitulation of the Kiev regime." -- Vasily Nebenzya, the Permanent Representative of Russia to the United Nations
I don't believe that but it's a good mind-fuck, psychological tactic of warfare. It's sort of like a Russian 'Haka'. 👹

"This is how it will go down in history - as an inhuman and hateful regime of terrorists and Nazis who betrayed the interest of their people and sacrificed it for Western money and for Zelenski and his closest circle.

In these conditions, attempts by the head of the Kiev regime to promote his formula and convene summits in support of the Kiev regime cause only confusion.

Very soon the only topic for any international meetings on Ukraine will be the unconditional capitulation of the Kiev regime.

I advise you all to prepare for this in advance." -- Vasily Nebenzya, the Permanent Representative of Russia to the United Nations
If I want to hear Russian propaganda, I wll turn on Russian State TV.

The world already knows what the russian maniacs desire. If you are stupid and gullible enough to believe they would accept the peace you described, then that's too bad

Forum List

Back