Putin knows how to appeal to the basic Islamist nature

My work is done here. This topic was started so a tard could suck off Putin in public. If you want to all get down on your knees to him, I can't stop you.

My work is done here. This topic was started so a tard could suck off Putin in public. It has since been demonstrated that everything I said in

Russia has come to the conclusion it was a bomb that took out their passenger plane. He's currently punishing the hell out of ISIS with Hollande.

Payback. No mercy.
Putin's attacks on ISIS don't even approach what the US has been doing for over a year.

And the French attacked targets that were on our To Do list. We gave them the targets.

Now take Putin's cock out of your mouth.

American generals are saying you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
No, they aren't. They are talking about what it would take to wipe out ISIS. I have no disagreement with their assessment at all.

These dumbshits sucking off Putin were talking as if Putin was kicking ass and taking names. Now are you going to sit there and claim he is doing what our generals say what needs to be done? Because he isn't. He is doing far less than what the US has been doing.

The article about the general was a red herring to cover up the embarassment of the useful idiots being so incredibly wrong about what a well hung stud Putin is.

I was talking about what the US has done compared to what Putin has done to show his fawning audience how weak he is. That has NOTHING do do with the opinion piece by the general.

I think you are really going to have a couple of bad days in a row.

:)

Russia has come to the conclusion it was a bomb that took out their passenger plane. He's currently punishing the hell out of ISIS with Hollande.

Payback. No mercy.
Putin's attacks on ISIS don't even approach what the US has been doing for over a year.

And the French attacked targets that were on our To Do list. We gave them the targets.

Now take Putin's cock out of your mouth.

Obama's to do list....
Five sorties a day....
And most of the bombers come back with their full payload because the rules of engagement
change day to day....

Forum List

Back